• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes coming to PS360 (confirmed)

JSnake

Searched, found nothing. If something gets posted up while I'm typing this, feel free to lock.

http://www.xbox.com/ja-JP/games/n/nomoreheroes/

http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1229717_1407.html

Don't think you can get much more confirmed than that.

simjpnomoreheroes0012.jpg

simjpnomoreheroes0011.jpg

simjpnomoreheroes0013.jpg

simjpnomoreheroes0015.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, this is based on the first one? Wonder if it will be better or worse then the Wii counter part.

Awesome screens! I have NMH1 Wii sitting unplayed, might as well sell it and get this if they make enough changes to make it worth the trouble.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
JSnake said:
I didn't even see a famitsu thread and I looked. :mad:
Surgeon Rocket's got you covered, g

We even had the exclusive/ console warz subtly there so, this can just be a splooge thread

edit: from there,

No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (PS3/360)
-February 25, 5,800 Yen
-Advance Mode added
-Japanese dubbing added
-Erotic Portraits as pre-order bonuses. There are two, each exclusive to the PS3 or 360 version of the game.

and 720p HD

Jesus Christ. Jesus fuckin' christ.

I'm going to have to buy this. And I already beat it on Wii. Does this mean 2 is eventually going to be ported? :shockandawe:

Livin_Lovin said:
Jesus Christ. Jesus fuckin' christ.

I'm going to have to buy this. And I already beat it on Wii. Does this mean 2 is eventually going to be ported? :shockandawe:
If this totally demolishes NMH in sales, I can see 2 being ported, as well.

If it matches or does worse than the Wii game, I can't see Marvelous committing to porting 2.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
I think they just re-rendered the entire fight scene using an in-game engine for this game rather than pre-rendered CG.

I doubt we'll get to fight him.

Xeke

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:
If this totally demolishes NMH in sales, I can see 2 being ported, as well.

If it matches or does worse than the Wii game, I can't see Marvelous committing to porting 2.

I think it will do significantly worse.

ShockingAlberto said:
Adding a Helter Skelter fight makes sense, since he's clearly in NMH2.

Uh... how does that make sense when he very clearly dies at the end of the fight in the first game? His head comes off and everything.

Now that I think about it can't the sixaxis replicate a wii remote?

The high and low stances, and the movement of the swing could be done with just the sixaxis. Right?

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Calcaneus said:
Awesome, totally gonna pick this up. Is this the first major instance of a Wii game being ported to PS3/360?
It's the first instance where we care, yea.

soyboy

Glad this is getting ported. I was contemplating buying a Wii just for this game now i don't have to stress it!

YAY!

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
54-46! said:
Will there be higher res textures and polygon count? or is just a straight port?
Did you look at the pictures in the OP? You know, the one that gets shown when you enter a thread before you can click on the Reply button?
EDIT: Didn't mean to sound harsh, but the answer is right in front of your eyes.

Top Bottom