• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes: DS New Trailer

Dr. Chaos

Banned
The 8-bit style jobs definitely sound like a genius improvement. I never bothered with the odd jobs, I just repeated the mission gigs, this will definitely end up getting me to change things around in the sequel.

I wonder if DS will ever reference the bizarre ending of the first game? :lol

If not, I'm comfortable with just Travis'
twin brother
showing up again so we can kill him this time.

Fucker ruined the chance for an epic boss battle in the last game.

JSnake

God damn this is looking even better than the first. Can't wait to purchase this interactive disc-based software for my Nintendo Wii at my local game emporium.

Dr. Chaos said:
The 8-bit style jobs definitely sound like a genius improvement. I never bothered with the odd jobs, I just repeated the mission gigs, this will definitely end up getting me to change things around in the sequel.

I wonder if DS will ever reference the bizzare ending of the first game? :lol

If not, I'm comfortable with Travis'
twin brother
showing up again so we can kill him this time.

According to previews:
there are missions in the game where you take a break as Travis and play as Shinobu or Henry, who have their own fighting styles.

no-more-heroes-2-desperate-struggle--20090903022043281.jpg

Wow. Huge improvement from the first game.
:O

ciD_Vain

EmCeeGramr said:
According to previews:
there are missions in the game where you take a break as Travis and play as Shinobu or Henry, who have their own fighting styles.
fix your spoiler

edit: nice save

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
What a hilarious and awesome trailer.

The 2D games come as welcome news, even though I enjoyed the mini-games of the first game.

I loved the new improvements.

New sword styles
New grappling moves
2D minigames
Toilet saving
...and mouthwatering gfx

Day 1. This is going to do even better than the last NMH.:D

Foob

man fuck you op i about had a heart attack over the title

regardless, this looks great. love the 2d jobs

Milabrega

What a great trailer. 8 bit Jobs are just pure sexah! The cross katana cross toilet paper intro, only Suda :lol

Any chance someone could make the Travis shot around 1:04-1:08 into an avatar for me?

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
I'm looking forward to the soundtrack for this game almost as much as the actual game itself. NMH had one of the best videogame soundtracks out there.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
ShockingAlberto said:
Nitpick: Isn't it Suda Five-One and not Suda Fifty-One?
His name is Goichi Suda but Suda 51 is just an alias, it can be said Suda Fifty-One.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
JSnake said:
I like how the cheerleaders only have the top half of their tits covered. :eek:
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT!

anyway, not a huge fan of the structure, but it was totally awesome anyway. Suda <3

OMG, so awesome! This looks like a vastly improved sequel and I can't wait! :D I loved the first one but the jobs were a drag...but this...OMG, yes! :D

Top Bottom