• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again revealed (Switch, UE4)

Ex-Psych

So where back to it technically being NMH3.

Although I feel like GX could have just put a simple annotation and not outright delete the whole video:/

Hattori

Banned
I'm concerned about the people who were concerned about this game being a mini game collection, what will they be concerned about now?

RikuDawn

I think the entire video was misinformation and I ain't believing anything until I see another source say the same thing or I see some damn gameplay.

Brand new INFO!

https://youtu.be/dIWQeg4e_ks

It's a 3D Action game confirmed! It also takes place between No More Heroes 1 and No More Heroes 2. I can't believe so many people questioned it.

http://nintendoeverything.com/new-travis-strikes-again-no-more-heroes-details/

Here's the PR
Highly sceptical of this one.
The info on Nintendo's website said that the game takes place seven years after NMH, not just one. Proof for that would be the scar on Travis' left eye on the trailer which he doesn't have in NMH2, if I recall correctly.
The name of the bulletin is different from the info on Nintendo's site.
The video link (which is their source link) doesn't work either (at least on my phone).
Last but not least, it's Nintendo Everything, which has a track record for posting false news.

I will wait for the PAX stream before I believe a single word from this thing.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
So the game isn't a "No More Heroes" game because it represent a brand new adventure for Travis Touchdown. Hence they call it "Travis Strikes Again"

Not confirmed yet. Only in discussion stages for now.
Really hope Yacht Club is agreeing though.
They might be interested
9pPAHmb.jpg

Ex-Psych

No More Heroes
Final Fantasy 13

No More Heroes 2
Final Fantasy 13-2

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13

Ex-Psych

Despite the video being taken, it seems the info they got was pretty spot on excluding the 1 year part.

They were to acquire the info about how "those who collect and beat all of the six games will have their wishes granted." this bit of info wasn't known to public until just recently.

You know just in case there was anymore doubt.

Elfteiroh

This game will rock so much, it'll go over being good, all the way to being bad, then continue on the scale until it get back to good.
Seriously? Shovel Knight!? That so random AND awesome! So much potential for Travis to say inane things... wow.
Nindies @ Night confirmed to be better than E3.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
I wonder how the regular NMH gameplay will factor into this. It sounds like it's going to be different if Suda wants the game to be played with one Joycon.

I wonder how the regular NMH gameplay will factor into this. It sounds like it's going to be different if Suda wants the game to be played with one Joycon.

The games never really used too many inputs. If the wiimote had a stick you probably could've played the games with 1 wiimote (they'd have to change the finishers that require 2 controllers though)

Top Bottom