• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No multiplayer beta for Titanfall 2 on PC

I can only hope but I think we know the answer :( These are the same folks who thought IW Net was a good idea for MW2 (it wasn't) on PC over the terrific PC version of COD4 which got it right.

As for the news I don't think their answers are unreasonable and certainly don't feel 'betrayed' or anything silly like that. But it's just weird to me that they ignore the things a lot of PC gamers consider important when even EAs own DICE get it right.

Exactly my feelings right now. Still going to get at least two platforms but unlikely to get the PC one now.

If the first Titanfall worked well I would probably give them the benefit of the doubt and you might get a free weekend or demo later.

I remember having put in quite alot of time into getting the graphics settings and ini file for the first Titanfall right to get a smooth experience all the time.

But it was an amazing game once I had gone through this though.

Top Bottom