• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NOA offering Refurbished Wii U Deluxe Nintendoland Bundle at $250.00

What's makes you think a low-resolution resistive screen costs Nintendo $150 to mass produce?

I think he's alluding to the gamepad replacement cost (which I believe is ~$140). Who knows how that translates into the whole Wii U price though... what with different margins and markups, presumably.

its refurbished...

Nintendo's Refurbished stuff might as well be new. I ordered a Wiimote/Nunchuk combo from them for 20 bucks the other day..it got here in 3 days and the only way I was able to tell it wasn't new was because it didn't come in the Wiimote box. Thing is pristine otherwise.

Gaogaogao

What's makes you think a low-resolution resistive screen costs Nintendo $150 to mass produce?

youre right it costs less to produce than that, but last time I checked they were going for like $130~ in japan from nintendo separatly. and on ebay, they go for more than that. this is all hypothetical.

Top Bottom