• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NoA's Wii release list: no sign of Xenoblade or The Last Story

Lard said:
I was spamming that fucking feed and they ignored it.

Goddammit Keighley is a tool.

Not like Reggie would have answered the question anyway.

Zwei said:
I'm still holding out hope that one of those TBA's will be Xenoblade. And I'm not even trolling.

The TBAs in the OP are release dates, not unannounced games.

Foffy

Banned
So, we get games and systems dead last or not at all..

Seriously, how does this happen? Are people not buying Nintendo's games here in the US?

Zwei

FTH said:
whine whine whine

Homebrew + Import = Problem?

I'd rather walk down to my local Gamestop to pick up a copy, rather than do all of that black magic on my Wii just to play Xenoblade.

Rahxephon91 said:
Wow, there are no words for how idiotic this post looks.

Anyway, yeah fuck Nintendo. I mean why would I want to buy any console you have when you can't even support your core games, even though you say you want to.

They just look like ps2 JRPGs to me.

I don't understand why none of the major game sites like IGN, Gamespot, or 1up doesn't mention XenoBlade or Last Story.

Why won't they ask Reggie or the other Nintendo officials at E3 and tell us what the current status is on those games?

I hate how NoA hasn't confirmed anything, whether they're coming or not. I'd rather Reggie flat out tell us, "No, it's not coming," than no word at all.

It's frustrating.

Grisby

Damn you Nintendo! The two Wii games I really wanted!

uz64Z.gif

YuriLowell said:
They just look like ps2 JRPGs to me.
And? I also don't remember any PS2 jrpg having a detailed and explorable a world as Xenoblade does. I don't see how the title looks at all mediocre. I guess the visuals, but they look pretty great for a Wii game.

Korigama

Rahxephon91 said:
And? I also don't remember any PS2 jrpg having a detailed and explorable a world as Xenoblade does. I don't see how the title looks at all mediocre. I guess the visuals, but they look pretty great for a Wii game.

This right here. Very disappointed that it seems we won't be getting either game.

JaCy

Biggest disappointments of E3 for me, I really wanted to play Xenoblade without having to resort to homebrew. :\

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
So... I guess I might bite the bullet and import. But part of me still wants to wait and hope for the best.

Either way, what a damn shame.

Magnus

Why would you buy the system before knowing if the games were coming, if they represent 90% of your reason for buying?

DarkPanda

Shit like this is the entire reason why I support console hacking and homebrew. It lets us fight back when companies fuck us over on release lists.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Looking forward to the Official GAF thread of getting the Euro game to work on US Wii's come September.

Boerseun

Banned
How many of you complaining have ever written a letter to Reggie asking for these games?

We already know both games are coming to Europe, so convincing Reggie to bring them to America shouldn't be too hard. Maybe he doesn't even know you want them!

Lard said:
It would have been a nice way for the Wii to go out with a bang.
I think the window of opportunity is fast closing for XBC, but I could see Last Story as the last western Wii release from Nintendo in the back half of 2012. Not counting DQX anyway.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
YuriLowell said:
everything about it just screms last generation.
Well the Wii is a last gen system with waggle, so they fit rather nicely.

So how do you go about the custom firmware thingy?

Top Bottom