• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nobunaga's Ambition X Pokemon announced (DS, 2012, SRPG, Koei Tecmo X Nintendo)

What the hell? So random, haha, well.. Im interested. Shame it isnt on the 3ds though.

So um..what type of games is this crossover mixed with?

GDGF

Soothsayer
What's going to be the plot. Mewtwo attempting to beat Nobunaga to the punch as unifier of ancient Japan?

This is the most random crossover ever. Everything about just screams WHAT?!

Ag00OiICMAEK0C6.jpg:large

The bottom left screenshot is just, lol!
KuGsj.gif

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Well, okay... didn't expect a new Pokemon game to be this. And oddly enough, I like Nobunga's Ambition and Pokemon.

Well played.

WTF? o_O Out of all the crossovers they could have done, they do this? They could have done a Dragon Quest crossover or Final Fantasy and it would have sold like crazy. Nobunga's Ambition?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
What in god's name? Well, I just found my GOTY 2012.

Codeblue

This is probably the last pairing I would have guessed. I'd buy it if it got localized (haha) though on the basis that it is a strategy game.

It fits. Now, give me an army of カモネギ to subjugate my neighbours with. Throughout history, that duck and his leek have been underestimated. The time to quell such misinformation begins now, in blood and in earnest.

Big One

Banned
I do wonder if the Pokemon Company businessman just like threw in a crapload of names into a hat, shook it up, and pulled out one and said, "YESSS this is perfect!"

fernoca

WTF? o_O Out of all the crossovers they could have done, they do this? They could have done a Dragon Quest crossover or Final Fantasy and it would have sold like crazy. Nobunga's Ambition?
Well, they have to leave something for "later".
Like Monster Hunter x Pokémon for the 3DS; or Final Fantasy x The Legend of Zelda for Wii U. :p

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
"Sire! Our men are out of food, and they're rioting!"

"SEND IN THE RAICHUS!"

Top Bottom