• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Noctis" Perfume is released from Versus XIII

Dreamer RD

@Narolf

Looking at your avatar and can't remember him with such 10-2 Yuna/Genesis hairstyle.

So this perfume is officialy game related? Now I recall some clothes from Roen.

Narolf

Banned
Looking at your avatar and can't remember him with such 10-2 Yuna/Genesis hairstyle.

So this perfume is officialy game related? Now I recall some clothes from Roen.

Would you pull his haircut IRL? I know I wouldn't.

As for Roen...

roen1.jpg

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I hope that if Versus actually becomes reality, that Noctis is like Orience L'cie strong or greater.

Because it's quite obvious he was chosen by his crystal as an L'cie to serve it. Or moreso protect it.

XIII L'cie were kinda crap.

Pachimari

I haven't played a Final Fantasy this generation. I skipped FF XI and FF XIII/XIII-2.

I need this game so bad, hopefully for PlayStation 4. Also that Roen costume!

Persona86

Banned
As said earlier, it was intended to be as realistic as possible. You should use Yakuza as a reference to figure what Versus should be akin to.

I think he looks "kinda" realistic, as in a half Japanese super model/Idol kind of realistic. :)

P.S gonna read the links you sent me soon.

Persona86

Banned
I concur now. :)

Still, I think his haircut should have been more realistic than that. Look at what Nomura did for Squall for instance.
Haha yeah that totally reminds me of Squall.

I see what your saying, I guess Noctis's hair could have been a bit more realistic, or maybe messy looking, especially since he's going to battle a lot.

Maybe closer to this.
194428608057830fjeqltbmyf3.jpg

kvn

Haha yeah that totally reminds me of Squall.

I see what your saying, I guess Noctis's hair could have been a bit more realistic, or maybe messy looking, especially since he's going to battle a lot.

Maybe closer to this.
194428608057830fjeqltbmyf3.jpg

"Man Style"

bj6f7toxdo9pyle5.gif

Persona86

Banned
"Man Style"

bj6f7toxdo9pyle5.gif

LOL

Edit:

OK is this better? From one of my Favorite shows Chuno(Slave Hunters)

tumblr_mbei5xTKvr1r87c73o1_400.png

You can have feminine looking hair and be tough as nails.

Damn just imagine if we actually had rough looking characters in a new FF for once.
chuno-pic.jpg

Maybe if Agni's philosophy turns into a game it might happen.

Top Bottom