• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nomura shares misc info at Kingdom Hearts 15th Anniversary at SE Café Osaka

Link.

Square Enix held a Kingdom Hearts 15th Anniversary Commemorative Campaign Preview Night at the Square Enix Café Osaka in Japan today (October 13th, 2017) to celebrate the Kingdom Hearts 15th Anniversary, as well as to celebrate the Square Enix Café Osaka's grand opening in Japan, which is happening tomorrow October 14th, 2017.

The Preview Night was held from 18:00 - 21:00 JST, and the meeting place was Osaka Umeda Yodobashi 1st Basement. There was no entry fee. Instead, 40 Square Enix Japan members were selected by lottery to be invited. The application deadline was October 9th, 2017 at 23:59 PM JST, and the announcement of the winners was on October 10th, 2017.

The series director Tetsuya Nomura and executive producer Shinji Hashimoto made a surprise appearance during the event. Nomura gave some comments about character information and costume designs for Kingdom Hearts III as well as the future of Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross].
He is also the one that created the KH themed menu.

Cool pics at the link but here’s the info Nomura shared:
Sora's height is 160 cm.

Young Xehanort and Xemnas are still under development for KH3, so their face still needs some adjustment.

Sora's birthday isn't specified, but it should be the day of his debut, just as other Disney characters.

The costume of Kairi and Riku are not quite done as they're evolving everyday, they will have a hood.

Xehanort should be over 180 cm.

Staff members usually travel abroad as Square Enix delegates to meet with Disney.

There is desire of making supporting characters and Organization XIII mini figures, so Nomura will think about it.

Sea Salt Ice Creams at the event have winner sticks among them at the event which are able to be exchanged for a free coaster.

They worked hard to host the Café, and maybe there are no more chances to do so, so Nomura asked everyone to enjoy that month.

There is no schedule for a release of Nomura’s art collection at the moment.

There is also no plans for selling a Promotional Video collection for now.

"Firstly, when Mr. Hashimoto went to sign my copy, he said, "Please get a signature from the creators first. I'll write in the remaining gap after that," when I was thanking the developers. He's so nice."

"Are you planning to create models such as Masuo (Japanese YouTuber), that you don't quite know about in the dishes?"

Yamasaki: "Yes! I'll make sure to do it! But making it public depends on Nomura. I've colored in black the one I did."

"Then, "I love Saix and Axel so we're waiting for more infos!!!" I said to Mr. Nomura in a passionate way."
In Union Cross Ven is himself (personality and memories) and real.

Lauriam is himself, and not Marluxia.

Union Cross' story will not be completed in KH3 (not everything will be said in KH3)

Top Bottom