• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NorCal Regionals 10 | Fighting game tournament | March 24-25

GeoNeo

I disagree.
I just think viewing wise this game is boring as fuck to watch since this point in time the game is just too new. Apart from watching Jimmy light fools up with Kaz it's been very unhype. Also, no gems hurts since I feel they do add a lot to the game.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
WTF with these players turning into fools and not blocking Ryu Overheads? He's turning ChrisG into mush.

ChrisG exposed in this game.

Did they just say that ChrisG is on the same level of Infiltration? Did I see a different match?

Toski

co-ordination between team members to accomplish combos, issues over whether they tag in or not, and other things will make things more tense and fun to watch.

basically one of these could happen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4

I can see it for the drama aspect, but the game will look the same at high level whether its 1v1 or 2v2.

I think some of the reasons SFxT isn't hype is because of the lack of a true comeback mechanic and nobody uses supers, everyone switch cancels.

Top Bottom