• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nostalgia-age: Help me remember this "mountain" game

Back about 10 years ago, my dad got me a computer game that was slightly educational. You played as a mountain climber and had to solve logic or math problems to move up the mountain. The problems usually involved finding a number of elves. At the top you fought a boss and when you won you got a prize. There was a room at the bottom of the mountain where you could see all your prizes. I want to call it magic mountain, but I googled that and it didn't work. :(

demi

treasure_mountain.jpg

You are the Super Seeker. Your goal is to find clues that will lead you to the treasure. The problem is the pesky elves have the clues. First you have to catch them and then answer questions to earn the clues. Once you have all three clues you can search for the treasure.

Yep, I'm awesome.

Drakken

Treasure Mountain

Edit: Whoops, demi got it.

I used to play Treasure Mountain, Treasure Cove, Treasure Mathstorm, and TLC's other games all the time.

Thank you, TLC. :)

demi said:
treasure_mountain.jpg

Yep, I'm awesome.

ROCK ON MAN!!! I used to LOVE this game!!! I probably beat it over 100 times. One time my dad was on vacation and the tradition was to always bring back a gift for my brother and I. He told me he got me a DOS Robin Hood game. I told him to take it back and get me this isntead. :lol :lol :lol

Juice

Hah! I read this thread title and said, "Treasure Mountain" before reading your description.

Good game, Demi.

Too bad I only check GAF once a day. *shakes fist*

Top Bottom