• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nothing is True , Everything is Permitted

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
nothing is new just a memory fragment

This whole scene of Assassins Creed is what every assassins’s fan want in latest games ..

Nothing is related to Assassins in an empty world of origin or odyssey nothing related to that RPG gimmicks or leveling up style with that +100 side boring quests

Here enjoy the best lines and story in Assassins Creed - meeting Altair

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Yeah, I loved AC for what it was, with its present-day segments, Assassin and Templar lore, and Precursor influence echoing throughout time. Gonna start Origins soon, but with AC's waning interest in itself, I can just hope I won't be disappointed. Egypt will surely be a great setting at least, and maybe I'll like the RPG direction, idk.

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
Yeah, I loved AC for what it was, with its present-day segments, Assassin and Templar lore, and Precursor influence echoing throughout time. Gonna start Origins soon, but with AC's waning interest in itself, I can just hope I won't be disappointed. Egypt will surely be a great setting at least, and maybe I'll like the RPG direction, idk.

I loved Origin and I’m sure you will like it but if you are a fan of AC THEN don’t wait for something related to AC .. only the title

Top Bottom