• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NOVASTRIKE for the Playstation 3

Kasreyn

Neo Member
I'm not sure if I want the patch right away. I want to finish what I started.

Do anyone have some strategy help on stage 4 or should I start over on easier setting? I know if I try really hard to save up all my ships I usually explode really fast at the end of the level. The big ships are a pain in the ass, I don't see how you can avoid fighting them, instead I launch the big bombs at them.

Firewire

Banned
drohne said:
how about a demo? i'm curious, but i won't buy it blind

Not sure about a demo, but I remember a preview video being available for it. Just look for it on PSN and there should be a preview button that gives you a decent video of it in action.

Firewire

Banned
Kasreyn said:
Actually that's kinda why I fired it up again. I wanted to check if there was an update. And there wasn't.

I stopped playing it because of the ship size, it was driving me crazy.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Trophies WILL make me buy this game :)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
BeeDog said:
If it ever gets released in Europe, that is. *sigh*
I don't even buy my PSN-games from Europe >_>...

Stardust went fine (trophy region wise) so why shouldn't all games?

Top Bottom