• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Jose-Aldo-vs.-Mark-Hominick-head.gif

Matt Hardy done messed himself up, hope hes ok.

-Matt Hardy hit his head when he was shoved off the top to the floor by Luke Hawx during the main event of the Extreme Rising iPPV. According to several readers who were ringside, Hardy got sick after hitting the floor and appeared to be going into convulsions. While not confirmed, it appears he may have suffered a concussion. He may have also suffered an injury to his ribs, but that is not confirmed at this time.

Hardy did sit up before the PPV went off the air but medical staff asked him to lay back down. An ambulance was called to the building and Hardy will be taken to a local hospital to get checked out. As of this time, Hardy is still down on the floor, and the promotion asked the crowd to clear out as soon as the event ended.

Laserfrog

Argh I didn't know that Survivor Series was tonight, who put that there?! I would do the Fire Pro Wrestling predictions but I'm chasing up some possible freelance work in the sexy world of lighting design, imagine my 3D models turned into real world lighting products! I know exciting!

But it would mean I would get some money for important things like buying Lou Thesz's autobiography Hooker.

ecurbj

Ahh. Love this pic!

68202_513120172040922_1537418038_n.jpg

tumblr_mcdu3yvI4A1rxqftbo3_1280.jpg

Who are these last two individuals? The one with the ass shot and the one above?

Exactly. November practically flew right by with no questions asked. Thanksgiving is this week. I was hoping SmackDown could be on Thursday instead of Friday so we could see a Thanksgiving food fight between the Divas but that's not going to happen at all *sighs*

ecurbj

Up top is Layla, bottom is Maxine.
Thanks dude.

Living life as a hot woman seems like it'd be pretty bizarre.
Well not really. You just have to show off your assets and you will be set.

I love how you guys can tell it's Layla just from her ass, lol.
Usually she has it covered up well on the TV shows i.e. RAW and SmackDown. But gawd damn is that a nice ass Layla has on her!

Well that's the outfit she wore at the house show I went to, so I'll recognise that ass easily.
Interesting. I might have to check out these House events sometime.

Alucard

Banned
I would probably go with 4 over 5 - Danielson seemed more at ease working Bobby Fish than Munenori Sawa. That's not to say that their match wasn't good, it's just it felt a bit routine and Sawa didn't get much of a look in, whereas the match against Fish had a lot more intensity.

As for other shows, 1 is pretty good, with a great Kota Ibushi vs Davey Richards main event, and an excellent sprint between TJ Perkins & Munenori Sawa. 6 was a lot of fun, with a great Austin Aries vs Chuck Taylor main event, and some other good matches like Jacobs/Gargano & Ricochet/Cole. 9 & 11 had great Finlay vs Callihan matches, and 11 also has Low Ki vs Generico. Also, any of the shows with Generico vs Samuray Del Sol (14, 15 & 17) are worth it for those matches alone.

The Evolve site only has the first 11 up for sale right now. Hmm, is there one with a strong card from start to finish? I don't want to pay $12.50 for a DVD just for 1 or 2 matches.

so what are the odds on new Cena merch tonight

forgot its time for a palate swap.

Whatever he wears is going to be his mania build shirt so it wont be anything crazy.

Im going to say dark blue + some white / red because america.

Also a new slogan that has thats just a modified RISE ABOVE HATE

The Evolve site only has the first 11 up for sale right now. Hmm, is there one with a strong card from start to finish? I don't want to pay $12.50 for a DVD just for 1 or 2 matches.

There's probably more than one or two good matches on most of the shows, the ones I mentioned are just the matches that stick out in my mind, as it's been a couple of years since I watched the early shows. 11 itself is probably a good bet, as the Gargano/Taylor/Del Sol 3-way is pretty good, or 9, as in addition to Finlay/Callihan, both Gargano/Taylor and Nese/Silver are good matches.

Top Bottom