• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_mdpe03aQj41ra6mo9o1_250.gif
tumblr_mdpe03aQj41ra6mo9o3_250.gif
tumblr_mdpe03aQj41ra6mo9o4_250.gif

Sigh, I can't stand Tamina. Not a good wrestler (her finisher blows and anyone could do it, I don't care if it's Snuka's move) and she's not hot and no mic skills or any kind of personality. What a fucking waste of AJ's great character.

Sigh, I can't stand Tamina. Not a good wrestler (her finisher blows and anyone could do it, I don't care if it's Snuka's move) and she's not hot and no mic skills or any kind of personality. What a fucking waste of AJ's great character.

If Tamina is the brute and Vickie the mouthpiece, it should be funny.

This is the Divas' Austin/McMahon, baby!

If Tamina is the brute and Vickie the mouthpiece, it should be funny.

This is the Divas' Austin/McMahon, baby!

But who gives a shit? Vicki already has AJ's job. It doesn't matter what AJ is doing now. She's just another diva. This "scandal" doesn't matter even if it is true. I hate this stoyline with such passion.

Ithil

But who gives a shit? Vicki already has AJ's job. It doesn't matter what AJ is doing now. She's just another diva. This "scandal" doesn't matter even if it is true. I hate this stoyline with such passion.

Copy the Austin/Vince story. She doesn't need to be "just another Diva", if she's always going against Vickie.

I hate the storyline typically but when it's a simple authority figure holding down the employee, I'm fine with it. Vickie is absolutely brilliant at helping get AJ over so I can live with it.

Top Bottom