• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Haven't watched wrestling going on about 2 weeks now, went on WWE.com to read the the wrap up for the hell of it. Dean Ambrose debuted.

Can someone link me to the page when he came out, I need to see how Dean Ambrose Week ends/begins.

Where was DMc tonight? did he really fucking leave?

rafters.jpg

I wonder if the 3 will come out with the same line of thinking as Punk. They'll be like "we understand what he's going through. We also get no respect from wwe. But then this piece of shit fucking rubisco comes out of nowhere and gets 2 title shots. Hellz naw. "

The No Respect stable.

strobogo

Banned
God, I think King is actually worse than before the heart attack.

Also, *Eve kicks Kaitlyn in the head* JBL: STRAIGHT OUT OF THE GRACIE GYM HA HA!
*Eve puts Kaitlyn in triangle for 2 minutes*
Cole: What do you call that, John?
JBL: ...

Those Gracies, really known for their strikes. I like Eve as a heel. She's really good at the smarmy, chickenshit heel.

Anth0ny

I wonder if the 3 will come out with the same line of thinking as Punk. They'll be like "we understand what he's going through. We also get no respect from wwe. But then this piece of shit fucking rubisco comes out of nowhere and gets 2 title shots. Hellz naw. "

The No Respect stable.

makes too much sense

won't happen

they'll get minimal mic time and be squashed by ryback at the next ppv, never to be seen again

Ozone

So I'm guessing Seth Rollins will be dropping the NXT Title soon? Not like NXT keeps up with any of the continuity of the main shows anyway.

Doombear

So I'm guessing Seth Rollins will be dropping the NXT Title soon? Not like NXT keeps up with any of the continuity of the main shows anyway.

Preposterous! Clearly he is going to continue on NXT as Seth Rollins and roll around thugging with Dean as Tyler Black! He is gonna WORK!

Tensai actually looked really good working with the smaller guys like Cara & Slater. Also, he deserves better than to be dropped on his face by that sloppy, disgusting POS Brodus Clay;

ibsopgH5dF34HM.gif

iJfExUE9CBvYd.gif

iMOD6lqV3T5Ag.gif

iUmYaLVD2Iofo.gif

When was the last time Cena put young talent over clean? Oh, right. Never. Orton > Cena.

Also, I love Ambrose imitating Ryback's stupid arm pump at the end there, lol.

How come djsandman and bootaaay weren't here tonight? Is it because maybe they are actually Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins?

I'm clearly Ambrose. Sandman can be Rollins, goofy hair and all :p

Nah, I just decided to skip the show as it looked dull on paper and I already stayed up to watch 1AM wrestling PPVs the past two nights anyways.

I should skip WWE PPVs more often, as good stuff seems to happen when I'm not watching live - although it should have blatantly been Paige attacking Kaitlyn. Aksana is the drizzling shits, while Kaitlyn is still very green. Not looking forward to the inevitable match there, whereas Paige has the experience and skill to potentially carry Kaitlyn to a good feud.

Both DM and bean pretty much gone, this is a huge blow...
Bean doesn't even watch anymore and I dunno what's going on with dm.

Gaming and wrestling, I can never seem to do both at once. When my Xbox Live sub lapsed, I started watching wrasslin. A few weeks ago, I re-upped Live, Netflix and payed $60 for a year-old FPS (smh, this gen sucks). Not only have I not watched WWE, I'm barely on Gaf these days.

Enfinit

Guys, tonight we witnessed the new era of WWE begin.

The Rock debuted at Survivor Series.

The Undertaker debuted at Survivor Series.

Seth and Dead and Reigns will lead us to the promised land.

Believe.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Undertaker vs Stone Cold Backlash 2002 (33:34)
tumblr_mc7t1zFV3B1qhr8kmo1_500.gif

This is one of those matches that is forgotten about when it comes to both men. This features BikerTaker and 'What' Era Stone Cold. Personal preference here, but two of their weakest gimmicks, but the match itself is fantastic. Probably their best match against each other, and both men are incredibly over as 'faces' at the time, but neither is the boy scout babyface, so it's great to watch the two Texans just beat the crap out of each other.

Also, Flair is guest ref.

This is one of those matches that is forgotten about when it comes to both men. This features BikerTaker and 'What' Era Stone Cold. Personal preference here, but two of their weakest gimmicks, but the match itself is fantastic. Probably their best match against each other, and both men are incredibly over as 'faces' at the time, but neither is the boy scout babyface, so it's great to watch the two Texans just beat the crap out of each other.

Also, Flair is guest ref.

What? Taker was a heel here.

Although this is kind of cool its also a bit odd.

I love NXT but the fact it's taped weeks in advance means Rollins will be on for weeks within reference to it whilst Reigns is new to NXT and Ambrose hasn't been on

Big E would have been a good fit as a dominant bodyguard type

strobogo

Banned
I just want everyone to know, Bankers Life/Conseco Fieldhouse is such a great building. It's one of my favorite places to go. It wasn't great enough to make me go to the Survivor Series, but I love that building.

Striker

Bout time Ambrose and Rollins debut. Took them long enough. Don't know much about this Roman guy.

With that said, curious to where this goes. A heel stable with Punk I can't see flying. Bad enough SES and New Nexus stunk up the joint and were sliced through by super-faces so fast I forgot those groups existed for a while. Last thing guys like Rollins and Ambrose need is Ryback, or Cena, or Sheamus, or Orton hitting their finishers on these guys every week. Not a fan of really Ambrose coming in as a group - wish they had gone through with his little stint with Regal before. #ThanksMick was hilarious, and had potential to be really great for TV. But they fucked up. I am curious how fast they fuck this up too, and before Rollins/Ambrose become another Swagger/Kofi/Miz/Bourne in the years of midcard hell.

Grecco

They need to be a dominant strong stable with Punk and Heyman. If they do this and not have Ryback/cena running over them they will get Ambrose/Rollins over super quick.

Stables are always a good idea if done correcty.

Ithil

Bout time Ambrose and Rollins debut. Took them long enough. Don't know much about this Roman guy.

With that said, curious to where this goes. A heel stable with Punk I can't see flying. Bad enough SES and New Nexus stunk up the joint and were sliced through by super-faces so fast I forgot those groups existed for a while. Last thing guys like Rollins and Ambrose need is Ryback, or Cena, or Sheamus, or Orton hitting their finishers on these guys every week. Not a fan of really Ambrose coming in as a group - wish they had gone through with his little stint with Regal before. #ThanksMick was hilarious, and had potential to be really great for TV. But they fucked up. I am curious how fast they fuck this up too, and before Rollins/Ambrose become another Swagger/Kofi/Miz/Bourne in the years of midcard hell.

He still can face Regal, considering Regal's now doing a "return to the ring" deal. Could even be his first story outside of this one, assuming a stable of some sort ensues for a while.

Top Bottom