• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for January 2014 [Up3: PS4/XB1 #1/#2 best selling; Poke/SM3DW/ALBW]

x-Lundz-x

When Xbox one barely outsells the severely supply constrained PS4 their PR screams from the High heavens. Get outsold 2-1 a month later...no comment.

Lol.

Great sale, glad to see it. So pumped tomb raider DE charted. Deserved.

Are we about to step into a new dimension of crazy

bwU4r.gif

Yawnier

Banned
360 numbers being lower than PS3 and Wii U would be a real plot twist.

Is creamsugar counting the Wii (not wii u) for "last gen consoles"?

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Needs clarification. There are two possibilities of Wii U>Wii>PS3 which would be bizarre, or PS3>Wii U>360 which is all sorts of crazy as well.

That's what I was thinking too but still both are crazy hahahah :p

Needs further clarification most definetely

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
We need some Tearaway numbers please :D

I'll take a wild guess and say "not good."

Looking forward to seeing what comes of that latest creamsugar drop. Could be the most excitement we've had in an NPD thread in months.

Yeah that 3DS drop is not looking good. It seems the usual "Nintendo fans/Pokemon crowd" have already bought the console, and the rest of the casuals just do not care.

Really really interested on how Nintendo is going to introduce their next handheld.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Release the xbone here in Portugal MS, I'll buy one :(

graywolf323

And they couldn't keep up their unprecedented levels of supply... why, exactly? They obviously managed to outsupply Wii's launch supply at launch, why can't they do it post-launch?

I'm not convinced you understand how supply at launch works, they had MONTHS to make the consoles they had through Christmas

I'm not convinced you understand how supply at launch works, they had MONTHS to make the consoles they had through Christmas

So has every console company releasing new hardware for the holidays ever. All of whom incidentally had just as much time to manufacture their January shipments.

Top Bottom