• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPR - Man weaves now becoming a thing

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Unfortunate that losing fibers can make some men think of suicide (protip: never go to any hair loss discussion board). Be in decent shape and don't be pale white and you look absolutely fine. Next time you're out at the mall count how many bald dudes are walking around with partners and families. It isn't that bad.

Alternatively, you can save up ~$10k and get a solid hair transplant. The tech is good now.

Disclosure: I'm pretty receded and thinned at age 21, but not quite at the point to shave it (I'm probably about a year out).
There are subreddits and boards for every male insecurity.

I think hair tends to dominate the conversation because it's the only one you can really do anything about. Your dick size and your height are pretty much set but if you got money you can buy drugs or get your ass hairs transplanted onto your head.

Either you have a full set of hair or you shave it all off. None of this fake hair stuff. I accepted it when i was 20 as soon as i noticed it myself.

Come on home brehs

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
He's very handsome so I don't understand why he doesn't just go for a complete clean shave on his head? Those look good. He could grow his facial hair out and the have it shaped up some.

Lebron is a lot of things but very handsome is not one of them.

He was born an old ass man and is gripping hard to that look.

Top Bottom