• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

NSFW (NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 139 40.4%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 212 61.6%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 25 7.3%

• Total voters

Doczu

Aug 17, 2012
Poland
Can we bag and tag the 5 guys (or gals) that chose "flat as a board" and ship the to ERA?
Doesn't look like they will fit here 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
May 11, 2011
Australia
Hilde has just come to Soul Calibur 6. Her fighting style works well with custom characters...

Graphics are pretty good, considering they are more or less from the PS3/XB360 era. I'd much rather relatively low poly T&A, than the high poly blandness of something like modern Mortal Kombat.
EDIT: Not a mod BTW. That armor is all official stuff available in the character creator. Might be part of a DLC pack though.

Last edited:

blly155

Aug 3, 2014
i keep clicking this thread and getting disappointed every time because none of them come close to 2B.

for me the only VG asses that come close are those in The Witcher 3 (yen/ciri/triss). Hopefully cyberpunk 2077 keeps this thread alive throughout 2020 :)

Sybb

Neo Member
Nov 11, 2019
I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed. For every great ass that is posted, there's no discussion. No analysis. Just mindless posting. But instead of doing it myself (which I'm already done), I'm going to try again to encourage some actual discussion:

1) First impression - which butt do you think is the nicer one?
2? Time to think - WHY is it nicer?
3) Time to analyze - who's got the bigger butt, and who's got the firmer butt?
4) Time to discuss - let's share our different views we might have and discuss. Not to agree with each other, but to understand each other.

I know this is not everyone's cup of tea, but I really do believe in not just posting, but understanding butts.

Also, let's vote to see what people here think about these two butts: https://www.strawpoll.me/19050115