• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 642 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 164 13.8%

• Total voters

5olid_5nake

LcoxrZ.jpg

Hilde has just come to Soul Calibur 6. Her fighting style works well with custom characters...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Graphics are pretty good, considering they are more or less from the PS3/XB360 era. I'd much rather relatively low poly T&A, than the high poly blandness of something like modern Mortal Kombat.
EDIT: Not a mod BTW. That armor is all official stuff available in the character creator. Might be part of a DLC pack though.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i keep clicking this thread and getting disappointed every time because none of them come close to 2B.

for me the only VG asses that come close are those in The Witcher 3 (yen/ciri/triss). Hopefully cyberpunk 2077 keeps this thread alive throughout 2020 :)

Sybb

Banned
I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed. For every great ass that is posted, there's no discussion. No analysis. Just mindless posting. But instead of doing it myself (which I'm already done), I'm going to try again to encourage some actual discussion:

2qo0YEE.jpg

1) First impression - which butt do you think is the nicer one?
2? Time to think - WHY is it nicer?
3) Time to analyze - who's got the bigger butt, and who's got the firmer butt?
4) Time to discuss - let's share our different views we might have and discuss. Not to agree with each other, but to understand each other.

I know this is not everyone's cup of tea, but I really do believe in not just posting, but understanding butts.

Also, let's vote to see what people here think about these two butts: https://www.strawpoll.me/19050115

I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed. For every great ass that is posted, there's no discussion. No analysis. Just mindless posting. But instead of doing it myself (which I'm already done), I'm going to try again to encourage some actual discussion:

2qo0YEE.jpg

1) First impression - which butt do you think is the nicer one?
2? Time to think - WHY is it nicer?
3) Time to analyze - who's got the bigger butt, and who's got the firmer butt?
4) Time to discuss - let's share our different views we might have and discuss. Not to agree with each other, but to understand each other.

I know this is not everyone's cup of tea, but I really do believe in not just posting, but understanding butts.

Also, let's vote to see what people here think about these two butts: https://www.strawpoll.me/19050115
I don't get the love of Tracer's arse. It's barely there, flat as a board, a Hank Hill if he did squats level of a tiny, micro butt, any small and it would be nothing more than a crease denoting where her legs meet her back. It's just flat out (hah!), nothing to get excited about, and takes her tomboy look into actual prepubescent territory.

Now Vanessa's, that's a good, but compact but. It's firm and athletic but with enough fat on it to give it a well defined shape and area. There's no question of where her arse ends and her legs begin, even though it isn't anywhere near big enough to be called voluptuous. She's got the absolute best example of an average sized but, and she is rightfully remembered as a legend for it.

Sybb

Banned
I don't get the love of Tracer's arse. It's barely there, flat as a board, a Hank Hill if he did squats level of a tiny, micro butt, any small and it would be nothing more than a crease denoting where her legs meet her back. It's just flat out (hah!), nothing to get excited about, and takes her tomboy look into actual prepubescent territory.

Now Vanessa's, that's a good, but compact but. It's firm and athletic but with enough fat on it to give it a well defined shape and area. There's no question of where her arse ends and her legs begin, even though it isn't anywhere near big enough to be called voluptuous. She's got the absolute best example of an average sized but, and she is rightfully remembered as a legend for it.

We have different definitions here, but at least you're able to DISCUSS! There are so few ass men in the world who has the ability to actually think, analyze and dicuss their favourite topic. I thank you for doing so!

For me, Tracer is category 1. It's a small butt, sure, but I think that is cute in its own way. I for one do not appreciate today's fake, injected silicone butts of celebrities. I think those butts look horrible. Tracer's butt is cute, but the reason I posted her was to compare her ass to Vanessa's.

Vanessa definitely has a firm core, but just as definitely she also has a lot of something else that is not very firm at all. Here's where we differ. For you, hers is average sized. For me, it's big. It's also fat, because it's big. That is not the same as a lardy arse, cellulite and stretch marks. It's just that you can't even see a hint of muscle definition on her ass. It also jiggles quite a bit when she moves around. It bounces around when she runs. When I say she has a fat ass, I mean it literally. It's fat. But I don't mean it as a bad thing. It's a great thing, because it's not TOO fat.

It's just the whole package, really. Because her thighs are pretty slim (although they also jiggle, so they're not firm) and then she has a bubble butt on that. On slim thighs and a wasp waist. That gives it the irresisteble shape. Compare to someone like 2B, who has fat thighs. Her butt doesn't stick out as much as Vanessa's does, and the overall shape of her body is not as good. Also, 2B's butt doesn't jiggle, which instantly puts her behind Vanessa in the rankings.

Ass appreciation is a serious business, it's a science where you have to look at lots of butts to put everything in perspective and understand every inch of the butt. Apart from Vanessa, the best videogame butt I have seen is probably Samus from Zero Mission. You know that shot where her butt looks huge and fat. It's probably the most well drawn 2D butt of all time.

A classic. Zidane practically, with a sense of humor, confirms to the player that her butt is not firm. Otherwise he would have said "Oooh, firm!".

JordanN

Banned
Before there was 2B, I would say Vanillaware was hitting it out of the park with Dragon's Crown.

God bless George Kamitani for sticking to his guns and designing the women he wanted. There's no doubt a game like this would have been banned if it was made today.

0MlYAM9.jpg

5mPdmPS.jpg

BnN4ggL.jpg

J53RhuR.jpg

vqb0oQd.jpg

avE8tI5.jpg

rNVdCOk.jpg

sorc-gif7.gif

OeKPQ28.gif

The last one is not Dragon's Crown but it is by same developer (Muramasa: The Demon Blade)

mTR9F6O.jpg

XNqgf6v.jpg

8uw5i2y.jpg

Last edited:

Doczu

Before there was 2B, I would say Vanillaware was hitting it out of the park with Dragon's Crown.

God bless George Kamitani for sticking to his guns and designing the women he wanted.
Ah yes, Dragon Crown. The game that made some progressives REEEE in unity.
The art direction is not something i like, but it valie it for some ripped hemmoroids.

God bless George Kamitani for sticking to his guns and designing the women he wanted. There's no doubt a game like this would have been banned if it was made today.

vqb0oQd.jpg

Is that art official? Is that really what the Sorceress has going on under her dress? Amazing, if so. She looks so nice and soft.
I never liked the big barbarian chick TBH. Too much muscle, a tiny head and the muscle has weird, sharp angles to it. Her outfit on a more traditionally feminine physique would be ideal though.

JordanN

Banned
Is that art official? Is that really what the Sorceress has going on under her dress? Amazing, if so. She looks so nice and soft.
I never liked the big barbarian chick TBH. Too much muscle, a tiny head and the muscle has weird, sharp angles to it. Her outfit on a more traditionally feminine physique would be ideal though.
The actual artist works in the industry so that may explain why it looks so close to the real thing. Unfortunately, all the links to his site are dead, so I can't confirm if it's official or just really good fanart. Or it could be both ( George Kamitani did recruit some guests to work on Dragon's Crown so who knows).

Rodolink

I thought this thread was for me, but since people obviously have no interest in analysing and discussing (just mindlessly posting), I was wrong. It feels lonely, being so passionate without having someone to talk to, lol.

RwO1BkF.jpg
the best part of that shitty game

I should take this opportunity post some of my newer SFV gifs.
Brutalace's latest Lucia mod made me want to use her again. Its has nice vibrant colors and jiggle physics too.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This Menat mod by Segadedorelinks (body by Brutalace?) has been out for a while and I like it a lot.
It lacks jiggle physics (not really necessary with smaller titties anyway) but really shows off Menats great form.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Donwel

Neo Member
Post your favorite butts, asses, and big booty characters in all of gaming.

Any and all characters are welcome. Fanart or cosplay of said characters is ok to post.

Top 3 for me

Cammy

image0.png

2B

z4NTZBH_d.jpg

Tracer

And of course the greatest of all time

ssb-ultimate-vs-brawl-snake-butt-1-1038x576.jpg

2Bs ass is absolutely a work of art, though BoTW Zelda gives some serious competition.
If you really like Snake though...
M2PKDWR.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom