• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 642 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 164 13.8%

• Total voters
15 is legal age in Poland.
Besides, she was 15 three years ago when the first game came out
Animated GIF
In the game It's only 6 months after the first game lol

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
lol yeah, I don't get it. Like 90% of mods for Skyrim, Fallout, etc. in those screenshots AA is disabled and the image looks like garbage.
“But is has to be sharp mate!!! Dun want none of that Vaseline smeared one my powerful pc mate!!”

Seriously I am not sure why they do that. My whole gaming live I e been fighting with aliasing and now it’s no longer a problem but I think these people just equal sharp to powerful pc hardware because game on pc must be sharper than other platforms I guess?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Twitter mob won again, the cape was shorter in the preview.

..no
She loses her short cape after you complete the knighthood questline, because she then converts her cape into one that can be used for gliding like batman.

It's a loss if you just want to stare at her butt sure, but it's not because of "twitter mob" lol.
(also you can just not do the questline if you really want to keep her cape short).

Saninsince992

Neo Member
..no
She loses her short cape after you complete the knighthood questline, because she then converts her cape into one that can be used for gliding like batman.

It's a loss if you just want to stare at her butt sure, but it's not because of "twitter mob" lol.
(also you can just not do the questline if you really want to keep her cape short).
Imo, even with the long cape it flaps around so much that her butt is basically in your face a lot of the time anyway. Also, there is always photo mode. Hell, the game even has dedicated poses you can toggle and most of them have the cape fly around in the wind to some extent. It's really not that bad.

-Zelda-

Banned
How do you know lesbians and bi's don't appreciate it also?!!? :messenger_winking_tongue:
If they are resetera or twitter types, then they would never admit to something that goes against their narrative. How would they cope if they ever learned women also like to "male gaze"?

Top Bottom