• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 490 41.0%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 645 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 165 13.8%

• Total voters

MAtgS

qhiau5u.jpg
Cammy's classic outfit looks pretty damn good, it deserves a higher rating than S Rank, higher even then SS Rank IMO. Butt I don't think it is so good that it deserves a perfect SSS Ranking, so I'll rate it ASS instead.

yurinka

For research purposes only, do other parts jiggle too with out a mod?
It's part of the integral game engine, no mods required. Even Zangief or Ryu's chest or biceps now jiggles when it makes sense in terms of physics.

Horny is what sells DLC costumes.
So it's not DLC and is in the main game?
This is what an actual smart capitalist would do. Keep the base clothes toned down for the tournaments, and sell the skimpy for extra cash.

She isn't DLC, she is in the base game. I unlocked her classic costume for free I think it was the second or third day I played the World Tour mode.

You can pay for early unlock of these alternative / nostalgia costumes, but I unlocked all of them if the first week. Now I completed main story of the World Tour, all secondary missions except one, unlocked all costumes and unlocked all the moves of 2 or 3 charaters. I played around 50 hours of World Tour, and will continue playing to unlock more moves and also to complete that remaining mission.

But if you are only interested on getting a few costumes, using a guide can unlock them in a few hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa
Man, I need something like that available on PS5/Xbox Skyrim mods. Not sure if there's any good shit like that outside of PC. Help a fellow gamer in need :messenger_grinning_sweat:!
I'm not too familiar with modding on Xbox but I found this guy's video on Youtube where he goes over some mods that he uses to make his female character look great. :messenger_grinning_squinting: I hope this helps...

:messenger_beaming: The mod I'm using is based on CBBE and here's how to install it on your Xbox version of the game...

Gorgon

I'm not too familiar with modding on Xbox but I found this guy's video on Youtube where he goes over some mods that he uses to make his female character look great. :messenger_grinning_squinting: I hope this helps...

:messenger_beaming: The mod I'm using is based on CBBE and here's how to install it on your Xbox version of the game...

I will check! Thanks!

Fredrik

Okay, waiting for Stellar Blade is unbearable now.

stellar-blade-screenshot-02-en-06feb23

Fcn-xXGaIAEGwyn
I wonder what the odds are that they’ll keep it like that. She’ll probably be covered up by default but maybe that look will be an unlockable if we’re lucky.

Gaming is so strange. IRL the whole world is embracing the power of a nicely formed butt, men and women both like it, women work out specifically to build hips and ass like men build pecs and biceps, and show it off in tight stretch clothes. But in gaming we’re supposed to pretend it’s too unrealistic or too much sexualization?
🤨

I wonder what the odds are that they’ll keep it like that. She’ll probably be covered up by default but maybe that look will be an unlockable if we’re lucky.

Gaming is so strange. IRL the whole world is embracing the power of a nicely formed butt, men and women both like it, women work out specifically to build hips and ass like men build pecs and biceps, and show it off in tight stretch clothes. But in gaming we’re supposed to pretend it’s too unrealistic or too much sexualization?
🤨

I hope it stay this way. if you have noticed in the trailer that there are some well implemented 'jiggle effects' .. No one has opposed this so it's likely that it'll remain the same.

🤨
Just some Woke BS

Top Bottom