• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 642 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 164 13.8%

• Total voters

Woodchipper

7Hy6eIKzCDp09ojF3w-kgciCOlga-h-l_ydRBQrhunE.jpg

gK7ZOYIeH1R95ottVa_xu1kgiYd7MHDgdF6j-o44gyQ.jpg
That looks fucking horrible to be honest.
Can't be beat:

XeuyVY3.jpg
That’s more like it.

INC

Why would u play the game like that tho? Because u can, and are single I guess, I'd think there was something very wrong with someone mentally if they did, it's just weird.

Fine for 'heres a lol, she naked', but to play the whole game through like that............people are fucking weird

LordKasual

Banned
enpZqZc.jpg

Came here for this.

Best part about this image

Zidane in the actual game did this on purpose, was not a mistake

And i love how incels cry about Lara Croft in the new Tomb Raider reboot but the developers very clearly had a blast giving her the most generously fitting jeans i've ever seen in gaming

H7k921P.jpg

2004: Zero Mission
2008: Brawl
2010: Other M
2014: Sm4sh

Her lower body is so fat in Zero Mission I find it a smidge ridicolous. Look how her thighs rub together compared to the others. But I guess most people here find it hot. My favourite among these is 2014.

I also think we define "fat" very differently. People here probably don't even see 2004 as fat, do you?

Of course not, because we aren't insane. Zero Mission Samus had the best body type, hands down.

Great balance of aesthetics. Sexy without being pure fanservice, muscular while still looking nimble/flexible. Perfect

2008 is fine but she's too skinny

2010 looks ridiculous.
hqdefault.jpg

Samus_From_Other_M.png

Almost the complete opposite of Zero Mission. She has no muscle mass anywhere on her body. Her shoulders are rolled, she has no hips, legs, anything, just a twig with tits. Which would be fine, if she wasn't supposed to be in peak athletic condition. This is also the game where they slimmed her suit down for no reason, as if everyone didn't already know Samus was a woman.

also, the game was fucking trash

2018 is the best modern balance

30947.png

250px-Zero_Suit_Samus_SSBU.png

About as close to perfect as she can get. Toned down the comical boobage, toned her out, gave her a reasonable amount of booty.

Last edited:

gypsygib

Technically, big butts are fat. That's not an opinion. There's a reason they're big, and it's not because of exercise (that helps more with the shape). Then we have the fact that taste change. In the 80s and 90s, the butts that are popular today would be seen as very fat. Maybe J-Lo started the whole trend in the early 00s. Sure, I like what you would call small. I don't call it small, though.

You're right about the 80s ideal (hollywood/media) woman being thin and not having a big butt at all. I think when hip-hop gained popularity the media's ideal woman changed to thic or more curvy (which it probably was for most of history). But starting around Sir Mix A lot's "Baby Got Back" people tastes started to change to liking thicc girls. Well, I suppose black dudes always liked curvy woman even in the 80s.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Jill has a lovely arse

The Captain prefers her tits though

jvt.jpg

I hate that I totally want this, for first time in my life. I am also conflicted, what do they meant, that Jill is "more like normal woman", where is this norm?
So I can move there and have threesome with my GF

Sybb

Banned
Best part about this image

Zidane in the actual game did this on purpose, was not a mistake

And i love how incels cry about Lara Croft in the new Tomb Raider reboot but the developers very clearly had a blast giving her the most generously fitting jeans i've ever seen in gaming

Of course not, because we aren't insane. Zero Mission Samus had the best body type, hands down.

Great balance of aesthetics. Sexy without being pure fanservice, muscular while still looking nimble/flexible. Perfect

About as close to perfect as she can get. Toned down the comical boobage, toned her out, gave her a reasonable amount of booty.
Please point out any muscle she had in Zero Mission. Because I don't see an ounce of that. What I do see is tons of booty, and not of "quality weight" (fat ass). I just think that people hate Other M so much they let that hate cloud their judgment when it comes to Samus's ass. Her butt in Zero Mission was bigger than in Other M, and it looked fatter and more flabby. If you don't agree, feel free to debate by pointing out details in the images.

I'm very serious about this.

Sybb

Banned
God bless this thread and all it's posters.
I wish I could say the same, but I want more discussion and less mindless pics dumping. The female ass is a science, and people need to understand it in order to fully appreciate it. It's all about attention to details and taking time studying each pic closely. If you don't take your time, the details will be lost.

Lethal01

Before there was 2B, I would say Vanillaware was hitting it out of the park with Dragon's Crown.

God bless George Kamitani for sticking to his guns and designing the women he wanted. There's no doubt a game like this would have been banned if it was made today.

0MlYAM9.jpg

5mPdmPS.jpg

BnN4ggL.jpg

J53RhuR.jpg

vqb0oQd.jpg

avE8tI5.jpg

rNVdCOk.jpg

sorc-gif7.gif

OeKPQ28.gif

The last one is not Dragon's Crown but it is by same developer (Muramasa: The Demon Blade)

mTR9F6O.jpg

XNqgf6v.jpg

8uw5i2y.jpg
Came to this thread just to make sure that amazoness go posted, she is queen, long may she reign. Forever and ever amen.

Weren't they like the poster child for non-sexualized characters? Like... I remember seeing threads on reddit thanking the devs for not sexualizing characters and here we are... slo-mo ass shot, skin tight clothes, cleavage with tits almost spilling out... I remember the "progressives" shitting on Bayonetta for such a design.

I'm not complaining, but it seems like they were really just pandering and are now back to the usual shtick. Sex sells after all.

Timex

Banned
Weren't they like the poster child for non-sexualized characters? Like... I remember seeing threads on reddit thanking the devs for not sexualizing characters and here we are... slo-mo ass shot, skin tight clothes, cleavage with tits almost spilling out... I remember the "progressives" shitting on Bayonetta for such a design.

I'm not complaining, but it seems like they were really just pandering and are now back to the usual shtick. Sex sells after all.
I think the difference is that one of Loba's characteristics is being a sexy thief who owns her thiccness. As opposed to these shots being for Wattson who's a cute engineer.

Lethal01

I think the only things the devs loudly wanted to sell themselves on is having a diverse line of charachters. They never stood against hot girls, just wanted to have a cast that is more than just that.

Timex

Banned

How were they pandering?

Last edited:
Challenger? Nope my dude she’s the queen of this gen for thicc and fat asses.
Hope to try her out soon. Never really understood characters in tongs. Completely takes me out. But if a game is crazy and the story doesnt make sense in the first place I guess it doesnt matter.

Top Bottom