• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Controller Rumor [Up5: Original was fake, and thus this is too]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK_768

Rösti;199148692 said:
I didn't say that. Sarcasm doesn't easily sap through text. I'm just disgruntled at this situation. As I've said in the past, this creates issues.

Has Nintendo let the Yakuza loose yet?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Oh God, I can't believe it.

The thread title should be updated by emphasising how that was the first "leak", not the second one, the one we're talking about here.

B4s5C

Makes me wonder if Nintendo is doing damage control to make everyone confused and unsure what to think.

At least, I would be putting tons of fake leaks out there if I was wanting to keep it secret.

Azalean

Banned
I'm not going to comment on legitimacy of this, but doesn't the amount of ram a devkit has differ from what the device will actually have quite often?
Yea, but obviously a developer would have to know how much RAM the retail unit will have to be able to make games run on it.

Guys, remember the original white NX controller picture?

The original person on Reddit who posted it just posted a video about it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX/comments/4avdcg/codename_nx/d1ce8fz

I'm sorry #TeamReal, but it's not your day.

RG0BS1U.gif

chadboban

FZZ

Banned
My thread was posted first but everyone still going to BY2K's

Another L for me

I put in more effort too smh

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
I'm not going to comment on legitimacy of this, but doesn't the amount of ram a devkit has differ from what the device will actually have quite often?

Yes, dev kits used to have twice the amount of RAM to run dev tools in conjunction with the game. But there is no DDR5 nor is it even planned.

AdanVC

Screw this I'm out! Just announce your stupid console whenever you want, Nintendo! In 2019 if you want!

*shots door and runs away crying histerically*

fritolay

Specs slightly above PS4 per dev AMA.

This is what I was wanting Nintendo to do. Make a system that leap frogged current Sony and MS systems, which would enable more 3rd party games.

Now Sony is looking at MS spending money on an updated console, and Nintendo competing possibly with specs. Yep this is what it feels like to be in first place Sony. But can they afford to keep this lead?

MK_768

And now we have the 3rd "leak" which was made on MS paint in 5min lol

Yeah. I dont believe this guy either. But I could see the dev kit having a blocky rectangular controller. The oval controller seemed to try too hard to look slick. Didn't look like a dev controller at this point in the game.

Diffense

I kind of want somebody to build a controller with some of the ideas we were talking about. I think it would be interesting, if expensive.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I am slightly confused at this revelation, but I will keep my previous comments intact.

Meesh

OMG...I don't know what to think or believe anymore. If anything I believe in the mega power of gaf, as this thread is proof positive, but these NX leaks? Is there a team NX Confused? A team indecision?
Edit: put me in team confused :)

Peltz

2mnGBJ9.png

What kind of shit TOC formatting is that?! No way it is an official document.

I've read an article which described a theory that no console manufacturer enables folders on consoles until there will be enough games to store at them in general, because using folders with small amount of games makes the system's library look barren

I'm so sick of this reddit fake bullshit.

Guys, I'm telling you, we are being played so hard right now. The whole thread... we are getting played. This thing is fake.

EDIT:

I FUCKING TOLD YOU PEOPLE!!!!

MilkBeard

Hmmmmm. It was just too stupid an idea for Nintendo. I think it was the oval shape that made me react. The idea could be used in some form, but not in the mirror-controller.

Let's just be glad this was fake. Bad design is bad design.

L Thammy

Can't watch the video right now. What's it say?

If it is a confirmation of a fake, I wonder if all of the people claiming Team Fake was in denial will be as noisy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom