• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Controller Rumor [Up5: Original was fake, and thus this is too]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorymon

So even if that controller is fake, that game informer guy still heard that the NX has no face buttons. So, maybe there's a chance that the real controller is still using a similar concept?

Either way, this thread was one hell of a ride, props to that guy for making such a good fake!

To think Nintendo being slated for a FAKE PHONEY

1431371106-tumblr-mx42a6a4m81qd8zg3o1-500.gif

Nintendo will RISE out of the ASHES like Sony with the PS3 and prove once more who runs the world

missny-diva.gif

ZOONAMI

Specs slightly above PS4 per dev AMA.

This is what I was wanting Nintendo to do. Make a system that leap frogged current Sony and MS systems, which would enable more 3rd party games.

Now Sony is looking at MS spending money on an updated console, and Nintendo competing possibly with specs. Yep this is what it feels like to be in first place Sony. But can they afford to keep this lead?

Reddit guy is obviously fake, there's no such thing as ddr5. He even clarifies that it's not gddr5, but ddr5.

God people have too much time on their hands.

Banned
Yes, and the actual consoles usually ends up having less than the devkits.

So, panic.

No need to panic.

1) He's a faker
2) If it is real, chances are the OS won't use 3GB of RAM and will likely have 5GB or more dedicated to games
3) DDR5 is so fast it doesn't even exist yet.

AGoodODST

This thread has been amazing.

The first partnership between Nintendo and Universal will just involved going into a dark room and reading through this thread.

fritolay

If the controller is a gimmick device for companion app, maybe that is great for pokemon or something. But it seems as bad an idea of packing in Kinect for Xbox.

Companion apps, should be on phones and tablets that most people have. Even Visio TV P series is going to have an Android tablet as a remote control.

Nintendo should not make gimmick controller.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I still think that the black controller could be real, though. I mean, there are several photos of this one, and quite clear.

I can't wait for someone to go through this thread and find all the Team Real people who were doing serious name calling. Obviously not most of them, but some people were SO convinced that Team Fake was in denial

Peltz

Even though I have no way of disproving that very real looking controller, everything in my gut is telling me.... that thing isn't real.

I KNOW Nintendo, and that ain't Nintendo.

I'm on Team Fake. Can someone edit my avatar?

Told you guys!

Diffense

So even if that controller is fake, that game informer guy still heard that the NX has no face buttons. So, maybe there's a chance that the real controller is still using a similar concept?

Either way, this thread was one hell of a ride, props to that guy for making such a good fake!

Yeah. So many rumors about this thing floating about. I will be kind of disappointed if it doesn't have some crazy feature.

Pineapple

Is it safe to say that the second round of images in this OP are fake as well, given that they seem to be modeled after the original, now revealed to be fake, leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom