• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Controller Rumor [Up5: Original was fake, and thus this is too]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck

EY4sS4m.png

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Lose the second screen, cut off the corners, remove buttons, get rid of 3d. "Progress".

Hopefully Nintendo get out of hardware after this because they're clearly already out of it mentally.

nillah

Banned
Control would imply that abcd, c pad I forget what buttons Nintendo uses would be touch screen enabled. Fuck that

gardfish

Lol reactions like these are exactly why Nintendo wanted to wait until they get the messaging right before they reveal it. It doesn't look promising yet, but I'm willing to wait until Nintendo actually talks about its features and reasoning for the design before I make a judgment on it.

No physical buttons is going to be a hard pill to swallow either way, though.

Piccoro

So the (virtual) buttons will appear on the display depending on the game. iOS/Android style.

That's kind of cool IMO.

Fuck off Nintendo. Another controller where they try to force you to look down from the screen. I knew it would be a ridiculous gimmick since it was still heavily influenced by Iwata.

So was the 'wow' reserved for the first leak being real?

I'm still quite interested to see where they go with it. Far too early to approve or dismiss it.

Edit: This post is hilarious in hindsight.

Narroo

So...how the hell did Nintendo figure out haptic feedback?

God can only hope they actually did.

But really, looks interesting in concept. I kinda like the idea, but not necessarily this specific controller. Heck, how am I supposed to play Bayonetta 3 on this?

I haven't even gotten to #2 yet.

Eevee86

Great, here comes another generation of incessant bitching. Almost makes me wish Nintendo would find success outside of video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom