• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NY AG: SoS Tillerson Used "Alias" Email at Exxon, Evaded Discovery Proceedings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
they saw an opening for no repercussions and took it.
Pretty much. They know their base doesn't give a shit, as long as they're "winning."

This was obvious as soon as they insisted on pushing through their cabinet picks before the vetting process could be completed, then blamed Democrats for "holding up the process." And their base swallowed that shit like it was chocolate pudding.

explodet

Wayne Tracker > Ron Mexico > Carlos Danger

IwwKjZL.gif

UberTag

We've entered into a fucking cartoon where the GOP is so power hungry that unless a cabinet member fucks a white child or helps the poor, nothing will happen to them.
So what you're telling me is that the Catholic Church is still able to get away with more then?
Sounds like the Republicans still have a glass ceiling to break through.

mnannola

Hillary's problem was that she only had one "scandal". It seems the key is to have a new scandal each week, so nothing sticks.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Lol. No.

I'm glad we don't live in a country that just straight up executes people.

Yeah, it's a good thing we live somewhere that we can trust our elected officials and law enforcement to weed out heinous shit like this and distribute appropriate punishment.

Any minute now...

MarionCB

Yet another of these fuckers guilty of outright crimes. Surely considering this falls under the State NY Attorney's jurisdiction they'll be able to prosecute this one? I mean, Tillerson appears to be guilty as hell and Trump and the Federal Government have no control over it (?), unlike with Sessions.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Lemme guess, he didn't disclose that email alias because he "did not recall?"

Why is it that powerful, old, white men just get to plead forgetfulness to absolve themselves of all responsibility.

quickwhips

Most government does this also. Fioa request have to ask for all email of user and alias before most people I know release them. It's total bullshit but it seems everyone is doing it.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Most government does this also. Fioa request have to ask for all email of user and alias before most people I know release them. It's total bullshit but it seems everyone is doing it.
Of course they are. It just makes the Hillary Clinton witch hunt all the more ridiculous. Especially when those same people collectively shrug their shoulders every time another story like this comes out about a member of this administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom