• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
4qm90m190ayy.jpg

Monocle

You two need to look up sarcasm and irony in the dictionary.
Maybe you should take your own advice. There was literally no hint of a contextual signal that your post was insincere. It exactly resembles the kind of comments that callous priviliged voyeurs drop like fat turds in Trump threads, just to remind the rest of us that they're above the hideous consequences of his cruelty and incompetence.

mclem

Scaramucci
Son born on a Monday
"I'll fire everyone" on Tuesday
Dined on Wednesday
Interviewed on Thursday
Removed Priebus on Friday
Divorce reports on Saturday
Quiet on Sunday
Fired on Monday
And that was the end
of Scaramucci

SeeThree

God damn. The talent.

He captures the shame in everyone's faces.
Kelley getting a freshman taste of that sweet spot between Donald's balls and starfish.

A+

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Welp, I know who Mike Myers' next role will be now. They have to have him be Trump in the Trump movie.

ericexpo

Scaramucci
Son born on a Monday
"I'll fire everyone" on Tuesday
Dined on Wednesday
Interviewed on Thursday
Removed Priebus on Friday
Divorce reports on Saturday
Quiet on Sunday
Fired on Monday
And that was the end
of Scaramucci

Solomon grundy born again

Oriel

There should be a single thread to store all these gifs and images. A central repository of lulz. Our grandchildren will thank us.

Iolo

Ugh saw this on FB, credit not mine:

"If you bought milk on the day Scaramucci was hired, it is still fresh. Imagine being worse at your job than milk."

classic example of FB stealing a joke from Twitter ("the milk is still fresh") and adding an overexplanatory or nonsensical side comment ("worse at your job than milk"). it's just missing an i'm crying emoji

amazing gif, btw

Top Bottom