• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.

IaN_GAF

Hmm.. it's still the 31st. Here.. what's with the timestamp saying the first?
I heard whispers in the dark that tell of an unimaginable world that supposedly exists outside of America. Legends seem to indicate that they even have these things called timezones which magically alter the time based on your geographical location, but I ain't falling for that hocus pocus.

;)

I heard whispers in the dark that tell of an unimaginable world that supposedly exists outside of America. Legends seem to indicate that they even have these things called timezones which magically alter the time based on your geographical location, but I ain't falling for that hocus pocus.

;)

So...Time travel?

MarionCB

This has to be one of the more impressive displays of losing and failure I've seen. What a clown, and what a shitshow of an administration. Who the hell are they going to get next??

DEtppka.png

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/892147656319004672
He thinks people only use Twitter. he's half right.

UberTag

Newsnight on BBC2 has been hilarious. Somehow the US are making the brexit fuckery look competent.
Instead of protesting, people should show up outside of Trump's international stops and just point and laugh at him non-stop. He'd hate that more and never dare to come back.

TheMan

I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Scaramucci Scaramucci WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGOOOOO
THUNDERBOLT AND LIGHTNING VERY VERY FRIGHTNING ME
(Galileo.) Galileo. (Galileo.) Galileo. Galileo figaro magnifico
(The Mooch) "I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me"
HE'S JUST A POOR BOY FROM A POOR FAMILY
SPARE HIM HIS LIFE FROM THIS MONSTROSITY
(The Mooch) "Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?"
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go x4
no no no no no no NO!
(Oh mamma mia, mamma mia) Mamma mia, let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit a variation of this came to me on the drive home from work today

Ominym

Banned
Yeah? Says who!?

Thanks. I was thinking it was shopped. The twitter says I'm not authorized to see tweets sometimes.
Oddly enough I always notice Tovarisc (they post a lot of tweets in political threads) because I dislike the colors they use for their Twitter client. It's way too dark, damnit!

Tovarisc

So...Time travel?

Sorry to report that Trump is still president even in here near future.

Oddly enough I always notice Tovarisc (they post a lot of tweets in political threads) because I dislike the colors they use for their Twitter client. It's way too dark, damnit!

I use Chrome extension Dark Reader, it swaps colors. Makes it easier on eyes when you don't stare at large pages of whitest white.

This is the best Presidency.
Ever.

The coming books, miniseries, movies, tell-all books, memoirs, so on and so forth. Nothing in recent memory has entertained me so much.

commedieu

Banned

;)

Leave me alone.

#stopbullies

Monocle

Why can't the Pumpkin King find good help these days???

This is the best Presidency.
Ever.

The coming books, miniseries, movies, tell-all books, memoirs, so on and so forth. Nothing in recent memory has entertained me so much.
This post invites questions like "How entertained were you when Trump banned trans people from the army with a tweet?"

I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Scaramucci Scaramucci WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGOOOOO
THUNDERBOLT AND LIGHTNING VERY VERY FRIGHTNING ME
(Galileo.) Galileo. (Galileo.) Galileo. Galileo figaro magnifico
(The Mooch) "I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me"
HE'S JUST A POOR BOY FROM A POOR FAMILY
SPARE HIM HIS LIFE FROM THIS MONSTROSITY
(The Mooch) "Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?"
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go x4
no no no no no no NO!
(Oh mamma mia, mamma mia) (The Mooch) Mamma mia, let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i'm going to kill myself

jacobeid

Banned
I legitimately starting crying laughing when the notification pushed through to my phone while at work. Had to close my door.

Sucks to suck, jackass.

I keep waiting for Scientology level stories from the WH.

Like playing musical chairs with half as many chairs as people and anyone standing gets fired...and texas deathmatch rules.

Desperado

You two need to look up sarcasm and irony in the dictionary.
Poe's Law. There are people who actually do value the entertainment of it all over actual impacts. If you had included something like "So glad I can come home and take it all in without any effect on my well-being!" your intent would have been more obvious. (Not the most humourous way to phrase it probably but you get my point.)

Lubricus

IN FORTUNE TELLER SHOP - TWO WEEKS AGO
Palm Reader: Jesus.
Mooch: What?
Palm Reader: ...nothing. It all looks... good.
Mooch: Mooooooch!

— Matt Roller (@rolldiggity) July 31, 2017

The Mooch on Thursday calling CNN:
"I spoke with him for 15 minutes. I'm far from in trouble."

Holy shit, this karma is incredible. Mooch didn't even last half as long as spicey. Guess he was too busy frontstabbing that he didn't notice trump's backstab.

Top Bottom