• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.

CISphil

Neo Member
This thread is fantastic! Those Austin Powers gifs are amazing. I haven't laughed this hard in a long while.
Also, fuck this guy. Because that can't be said enough.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
DGFZ8IpV0AAEd2e.jpg
OMG! amazing

Foffy

Banned
This is an amazing about-face. This dude totally represents Trump image: hyperbolic and deranged.

Amazing how this is the guy with the shortest term.

eizarus

Banned
Fuck sake. As a Brit, I was looking forward to some entertaining antics from the White House. Mooch is a despicable human being, but at least he was funny.

Spicer resigned because of this douche and he's gone within 10 days. You couldn't make this shit up. Good job Electoral College.
He divorced his wife and missed the birth of his son for NOTHING.
Classic Mooch

HotHamBoy

As much as gaf is doing it's usual gimmick with self deluded "clever" jokes and replies this all comes as far too easy and convenient.
A very simple way for Trump to seem like the good guy in a situation.
In this age of everything having strings, I take none of this well. This could easily be a way to try and earn good will for the next Obama care repeal vote.
Hell this guy was a liability. Him being in the White House helped matters as scummy as he is and hell they may still tuck him away somewhere.
Trump has a hard on for loyalty after all.

∞ Dimensional Chess

As much as gaf is doing it's usual gimmick with self deluded "clever" jokes and replies this all comes as far too easy and convenient.
A very simple way for Trump to seem like the good guy in a situation.
In this age of everything having strings, I take none of this well. This could easily be a way to try and earn good will for the next Obama care repeal vote.
Hell this guy was a liability. Him being in the White House helped matters as scummy as he is and hell they may still tuck him away somewhere.
Trump has a hard on for loyalty after all.
Nothing says loyalty like firing a guy, who continously espoused his love for you, after 10 days.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaa....hahahahaha!!!!!!

FUCKING HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCAAAAAAAAAAAAINE
MMMMMMMMMMOUUUUUUUUUNTAAAAAAAAAAAINNNN
so perfect

eizarus

Banned
Nothing says loyalty like firing a guy, who continously espoused his love for you, after 10 days.
To be fair that shit only started after Trump became president. It shouldn't be hard for Trump to do some digging and see that The Mooch was a Clinton supporter who badmouthed Trump on TV. The guy was just kissing ass to get where he wanted to be
for 10 days

If theres one thing the President requires its Loyalty and Mucci was the most loyal of loyal lap dogs, unfortunately Trump doesn't reciprocate

Ahh another day another controversy in the greatest reality TV show from the greatest reality tv star! he has the mostest greatest of ratings

Hex

Banned

When the person was a liability, going out on public forums and talking about not sucking his own cock and various other things completely off the handle?
Yes.
When the person also has the appearance of conflict due to a movie deal?
Yes.
I think people are forgetting far too soon how eager Trump's client base is to believe anything.
And if he wants to put out there that he did this because he thinks Mooch was offensive, yes anyone with common sense will bring up pot and kettle but a Trump supporter will eat it up and other Republican party leaders may also take it as a positive.
Whatever though, have the party.
Apparently the impeachment papers have already been signed and I did not get the memo, and Trump has been removed from having influence and power.

commedieu

Banned
Tovarisc is a Russian PLANT

I think his timezone stuff is weird for Twitter

I'm going to guess the poster is not American aka in the future.

He's in eastern europe at the moment.

Twitter shows the reader's local timezone. World doesn't revolve around Amuhricuh. :p

Pretty much everywhere east of and including continental Europe.

Yeah? Says who!?

Thanks. I was thinking it was shopped. The twitter says I'm not authorized to see tweets sometimes.

Dartastic

I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Scaramucci Scaramucci WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGOOOOO
THUNDERBOLT AND LIGHTNING VERY VERY FRIGHTNING ME
(Galileo.) Galileo. (Galileo.) Galileo. Galileo figaro magnifico
(The Mooch) "I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me"
HE'S JUST A POOR BOY FROM A POOR FAMILY
SPARE HIM HIS LIFE FROM THIS MONSTROSITY
(The Mooch) "Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?"
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go x4
no no no no no no NO!
(Oh mamma mia, mamma mia) (The Mooch) Mamma mia, let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Top Bottom