• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT - Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Cat

I'm amazed he just doesn't quit at this point. He's not going to win, his brand is trashed, and he has to be worried that someone will dig up something that will land him in real legal trouble.
I'd also bet money that Melania will pack her bags as soon as this is over.
Please do not let him quit. Mike Pence is just as dangerous, and has a greater chance of being elected at this point.

The GOP must suffer the maximum possible damage.

Orbis

WTF is this? What the fuck is she arguing? That it couldn't have happened because the plane seats were...what, wrong? Just arrrrrggh!
It's a common tactic in times of desperation. Pick something that you think nobody can verify and use it to fabricate a defence/attack out of thin air. Probably a term for it.

14700982_1015480103854tl9p.jpg

I hope he doesn't quit. If he quits he becomes an alt right Martyr who woulda won if he had made it to the election day but he was harassed into quitting.

He has to lose democratically and absolutely disgraced from these scandals. It's the only closure you Yanks can get from this.

What's interesting about this is that it highlights how this election is like a dark mirror of 2008. Obama was a once in a lifetime nominee that ran on the want of Hope and the desire for unity and the movement behind him was a fevor pitch never before seen. Trump is a once in a lifetime that is run on fear and division that has created a fevor pitch against him never before seen. It's incredible.

womfalcs3

Banned
I feel Kellyanne Conway may have a stroke on one of these CNN or MSNBC shows defending Trump. I'm not making fun either, as a stroke sufferer myself.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
What's interesting about this is that it highlights how this election is like a dark mirror of 2008. Obama was a once in a lifetime nominee that ran on the want of Hope and the desire for unity and the movement behind him was a fevor pitch never before seen. Trump is a once in a lifetime that is run on fear and division that has created a fevor pitch against him never before seen. It's incredible.
An apt observation.

novabolt

I'm sorry, but the second woman's story sounds like full blown rape would of happened if she and trump weren't in a public place. I try to see the best in people (even when I troll), but I can't see any positive in this. Truly disgusting and the sad fact is, the stuff is probably real.

You might call it a Black Mirror (like the show) considering we have had a British PM who stuck his dick in a pig, the only difference here is that the pig was dead unlike in the show.

Beefy

‏@KatrinaPierson
#RememberHaiti and #VoteTrump #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Why does she include Haiti with all the hate shit?

‏@KatrinaPierson
#RememberHaiti and #VoteTrump #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Why does she include Haiti with all the hate shit?

Trump has accused the Clintons - through the Clinton Foundation - of having "ripped off" Haiti over their contribution to recovery efforts there. Likely what is being referred to here with the hashtag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom