• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT - Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
its clear what happen. Clinton team clearly had a lot of this information already. These people are professional. She has some of the top people working for her.

After first debate trump stated he was going to bring up bill cheating on her. Then he book those woman to come to the next debate.

Clinton didn't want to release this information before because of bill past and releasing would bring it into play. Trump playing his card week ahead of time gave her team tons of time to get all this information out there.

She playing tri-dimensional chess and trump team playing tic tac toe.

Or she just really lucky. I think they are just that good.

Their Trump card?

I'm sorry

Donnie is willing to go out in a blaze of glory as he fights literally everything and everyone.

This is amazing. Seeing him implode miserably is the perfect way to end his terrorizing the American people for over a year.

What a perfect storm these past few days have been.

I'm amazed he just doesn't quit at this point. He's not going to win, his brand is trashed, and he has to be worried that someone will dig up something that will land him in real legal trouble.

I don't think that his ego can handle quitting at this point. Not when the eyes of the entire country are on him.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
its clear what happen. Clinton team clearly had a lot of this information already. These people are professional. She has some of the top people working for her.

After first debate trump stated he was going to bring up bill cheating on her. Then he book those woman to come to the next debate.

Clinton didn't want to release this information before because of bill past and releasing would bring it into play. Trump playing his card week ahead of time gave her team tons of time to get all this information out there.

I see what you did there wrt tic tacs.

Clinton and her team definitely had this ready for a long time. The timing of this all is just too perfect. Again, the GOP should've discovered all of this themselves too. The fact that they evidently didn't raises many questions.

tuxfool

Banned

Clinton and her team definitely had this ready for a long time. The timing of this all is just too perfect. Again, the GOP should've discovered all of this themselves too. The fact that they evidently didn't raises many questions.

The Trump campaign should have covered it themselves if they were competent. But it looks like they were completely blindsided.

Bluth54

The Trump campaign should have covered it themselves if they were competent. But it looks like they were completely blindsided.

I bet Trump swore to his campaign staff that he never done anything like this so they couldn't really be prepared.

Phreaker

Yeah after Anderson got him to say that he never assaulted women in the debate I had the feeling women would start to come forward.

I thought the same thing, when Anderson got him to say that. Jill Hearth said otherwise before the tape even leaked. If you haven't seen it, her interview is great. Jump to 1:45 to hear about her "tour".

pigeon

Banned

Trump refused to be vetted or have oppo done on himself. The party went along with it.

Oops!

CuGtf00.png

itshappeningisntit.gif

Paging Ms. Streisand, Ms. Barbara Streisand to the white courtesy phone.

Chiggs

Can this possibly get any worse for Trump? How the hell did this man make it to the main stage in American politics and how is he still supported by people?

Millions of mentally deranged imbeciles in America with the ability to vote. Fantastic.

How would you purpose they cover this? 'Yes, we would like to announce that our candidate groped many women in a sexual assaulting way, as well as used his credentials in a beauty pageant to barge in on naked women, including teens, but..."

I mean, how could you possibly cover that?

So Trump has asked his supporters to hang out at polling locations on election day to 'keep it from being rigged', so it would be nice if democrats could stand around and offer republicans free 'I voted for a pedophile' stickers.

Beefy

This is when you realise a hell of a lot of men in power try to get away with everything. Trump is just another example of this disgusting behaviour that needs to stop, but in many cases is covered up.

Hopefully Trump gets made a example off, but I can see him riding it out yet again.

Garlador

This is when you realise a hell of a lot of men in power try to get away with everything. Trump is just another example of this disgusting behaviour that needs to stop, but in many cases is covered up.

Hopefully Trump gets made a example off, but I can see him riding it out yet again.

It makes me wonder... all those Republican senators and politicians still standing behind him, endorsing him... condemning his words, but still giving him their support...

... How many of them have similar skeletons in their closet?

"We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat."
... And I think I just lost my appetite for the rest of the week.

Beefy

Also tweets like this from women are fucking insane.

@people Why don't you attack and expose the REAL enemy here? Hillary Clinton, or is she paying you too much? Donald's too honest to you off.

It makes me wonder... all those Republican senators and politicians still standing behind him, endorsing him... condemning his words, but still giving him their support...

... How many of them have similar skeletons in their closet?.
Wouldn't surprise me at all, but then this problem is far bigger then just the Republican party, we have a huge problem here in the UK with abuse being covered just because the guy doing it is in politics or is some higher up in a business. Hope more women come forward and finally get this asshole off our screens.

FStubbs

I still think Billy Bush offered himself up so Jeb! could get revenge.

Do you have a source on that? I can't believe no one in the primary even tried to dig up dirt.

It wouldn't have mattered to the base if they did. That's my takeaway.

As a non sequitur, I wonder what's going to happen to Pepe the Frog after all of this. Has the Alt-right trolls been using him lately?

tuxfool

Banned
How would you purpose they cover this? 'Yes, we would like to announce that our candidate groped many women in a sexual assaulting way, as well as used his credentials in a beauty pageant to barge in on naked women, including teens, but..."

I mean, how could you possibly cover that?

You don't, but if you're prepared you don't run around like a headless chicken when it does hit. Which is what they did.

More importantly, a competent campaign would determine if such potential problems in a candidate would be surmountable in the first place.

I doubt this and the other threads will have any real.impact on trump after the whole "spicing up" the bus tape no one should have done. Makes it look like he's being targeted.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Reap what you sow. They deserve EVERYTHING coming their way.

... I say that as a registered Republican. This party has utterly imploded beyond any salvation. Burn it and salt the damn earth.

How about the Republicans that re-endorsed him before this. Justice is swift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom