• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT - Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

The Trump surrogates on CNN are hilarious. So glad Cooper called them out on their hypocracy on trying to downplay these accusations against Trump but at the same time playing up the accusations against Bill Clinton.

Especially the claim that "this is an attempt to distract emails blah blah" as though that stunt at the debate wasn't exactly meant to distract from the leaked tape.

Meowster

The Trump surrogates on CNN are hilarious. So glad Cooper called them out on their hypocracy on trying to downplay these accusations against Trump but at the same time playing up the accusations against Bill Clinton.
I'd like to think most of them are aware of how ridiculously stupid they sound but I'm sure a good chunk of them are drinking the kool-aid too. Ugh. I can't wait until Trump loses and we don't have to see them anymore.

Morts

Did they even try to answer that?

E-Cat

CumrJJ9XgAEhjfI.jpg:large
Oh yeah, bitch? So what was that bs with the alleged Bill Clinton rape victims all about, then?

I have never seen the press gun down a presidential candidate this consistently before. It's like some new Trump shit is guaranteed to be published every day of the fucking week.
vmpcrD.gif

Did they even try to answer that?

You can see their mind turning into mush trying to rationalize it. It's beautiful. Guys please believe Bill's accuser's even though it's not relevant and he's not running for President but ignore all these women coming forward against Trump who IS running for President.

I have never seen the press gun down a presidential candidate this consistently before. It's like some new Trump shit is guaranteed to be published every day of the fucking week.
vmpcrD.gif

This is what happens when you have never been properly vetted by the press. The same thing happened with Palin. That's why Hillary Clinton for the most part is squeaky clean(as clean as you can be for 30 years of this shit) because if something big was ever there it'd be out by now since everyone wants to be the one to take down the Clintons. Who knows maybe something will pop up but I doubt it.

This is what happens when you have never been properly vetted by the press. The same thing happened with Palin. That's why Hillary Clinton for the most part is squeaky clean(as clean as you can be for 30 years of this shit) because if something big was ever there it'd be out by now since everyone wants to be the one to take down the Clintons. Who knows maybe something will pop up but I doubt it.
I remember Palin, the press and SNL ate her for lunch, but I don't think it was on this level though. Palin's stuff just made her seem incompetent and ignorant, Trump's stuff is pretty much just about getting him sent to prison, where he'll learn a new meaning to "locker room talk."

Carcetti

Hope the orange shitsack falls so hard after the election that there's nothing even left of his dynasty. Would be harder for him to act out without that sweet money and celebrity status.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Two words: Jimmy Saville

Trump isn't just done, he's being burned at the stake. Whoever is stupid enough to defend this awful, disgusting excuse of a person deserves every condemnation coming their way.

How the GOP didn't see this coming is beyond me. Surely they knew come the crunch time of the election that this was going to happen. Ah well I have no complaints about the entire federal legislature going blue this year!

HotHamBoy

Any allegations won't mean much without proof because his supporters believe everything said about him is a lie and a conspiracy and everyone else already knows he is disgusting and is completely unsurprised.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I realize that. But it says they were in the first class cabin which doesn't have arm rests that raise up and down, at least they don't anymore.

Does anyone know if first class cabin seats decades ago had movable arm rests?

Yes especially on smaller jets and they still do on European flights.

giga

Guessing these multiple sexual assault allegations in the past hour prompted these frank tweets just now.

K425c9M.png

Oh I'm gonna love watching the Olympic level of mental gymnastics Trump surrogates are gonna have to pull and then still get fucking dunked on hopefully there careers will be over after this

NimbusD

It's insane how projecting just ALWAYS is their strategy.

"How do you respond to allegations that you touched-"

"YOURE A DISGUSTING PERSON!"

He might as well be saying: I know you are, but what am I?

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the third debate was just that over and over.

Yet, he probably won't lose a single deplorable supporter because of this news.

The only reason every new such revelation excites me is because I know we'll get more footage of him and his shitstain surrogates being forced to defend, justify, and deflect the indefensible, solidifying their shitstain status for the rest of their miserable, filthy lives.

SeanC

Man, I expect even more and more over the next week.

Just the tip of the penis.

I mean iceberg. Tip of the iceberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom