• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT - Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alavard

Campaign statement.

CumrJJ9XgAEhjfI.jpg:large

Bunch of cowards. Trump said he'd sue if the story were run. Let's see him shit or get off the pot.

inb4 "seems MIGHTY suspicious to put forward such a claim rather than incite rational discourse at the time of the event, doesn't it, m'lady"

Prediction:

Obviously nobody's surprised there were receipts on this. Right now it's just words, but I'm sure some sort of tape will come out.

The Trump argument will then switch to: "we already had a sexual assaulter in the white house and it worked out fine"

Media

I hope this starts an avalanche of people coming forward with their own stories.

I also hope that shining a light on this whole disgusting thing will make is so people like him can't get away with it anymore.

But Bill Clinton!

Yep

On Thursday night, the Trump campaign will begin a new media blitz, his advisers say, with Broaddrick, Willey, and Jones appearing together on a one-hour Fox News special hosted by Sean Hannity. Additional interviews will follow.

SCOOP: Trump campaign going nuclear. Will soon roll out new accusers. "We're going to turn him into Bill Cosby," vows Bannon. @bw story soon

digdug2k

Campaign statement.

CumrJJ9XgAEhjfI.jpg:large
Weird. This reads like something Trump would say (i.e. it sounds like a third grader's homework), but its signed by Jason Miller? Why would anyone (besides Trump) would want their name attached to this text? Also, why is every sentence in quotes... kinda? Is Jason Miller quoting Trump? If so, why is his name on it? I'm so confused.

"To reach back decades in an attempt to smear Mr. Trump trivializes sexual assault"

The tendency of the sociopathic narcissist to project his own behavior onto others is truly a remarkable thing to behold.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
This election is NUTS. I cannot wait for a documentary or movie on it. It's going to be insane.

Also I better see a Mandrake summary thread stickied on the front page come November 9th that covers Trump's announcement for presidency all the way up to Election Day.

shiba5

Attacking Bill's infidelity will definitely not cause half the country to sympathize with Hillary.

Bannon is a misogynist and therefore can't empathize with how women deal with infidelity. He really thinks this is helping them.

CHC

The other shoe falls. Knew this was coming.

I wonder if the GOP will dump him or just ride out the biggest landslide loss in history?

There is no mechanism for them to force him out. They've effectively turned their back on him publicly, which is as close as they can get right now.

Trump supporters don't think.

From the ones I've encountered on Facebook and the like, it would take a video of Trump getting caught in the act before they would even attempt to believe it. They would still probably find some way to spin it, like "well look what she's wearing!"

There was a person the other day that tried to tell me that Trump wasn't referring to himself when he said a star could get away with grabbing them by the pussy. That person said that Trump was referring to stardom in general and not himself. It just doesn't matter with these people. Trump could have said, "I, Donald Trump, grab unsuspecting women by their pussies" and they still wouldn't believe it. Deplorable in every sense.

This just happened:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/p...9htsLl88GcP/?ecmp=pbp_social_twitter_2015_sfp

For more than 10 years, it was something Mindy McGillivray said she shared only with a close circle of family and friends.

That changed Sunday night. Donald Trump was asked during the presidential debate about when he bragged that he kissed women without their consent and grabbed their genitals – remarks captured on audio that surfaced last week.

Trump apologized for the remarks and dismissed them as “locker room talk.” But the debate moderator, CNN’s Anderson Cooper, asked Trump to clarify: “Have you ever done those things?”

“No, I have not,’’ Trump replied.

Watching at home in Palm Springs, McGillivray said she rose from her couch and yelled at the TV screen: “‘You liar!’’’

McGillivray, 36, said she was groped by Trump at Mar-a-Lago 13 years ago. She said she never reported it to authorities.

But her companion that day, photographer Ken Davidoff, vividly remembers when McGillivray pulled him aside moments after the alleged incident and told him, ‘’Donald just grabbed my ass!’’

The New York Times reported Wednesday that two other women came forward to say Trump groped them — one who sat next to him on a flight 30 years ago and another who encountered him outside an elevator at Trump Tower.

The Post has reached out to the Trump campaign for comment about McGillivray’s story.

According to Davidoff, it was Jan. 24, 2003, when he and his father, the late Palm Beach society photographer Bob Davidoff, took photos at Mar-a-Lago during a concert by Ray Charles. Bob Davidoff for years was the Kennedys’ favored photographer in Palm Beach.

Ken Davidoff said he brought his friend McGillivray to help him during the concert. Her job was to keep numbered name plates of everyone the Davidoffs photographed.

The Davidoffs were the official photographers of Mar-a-Lago, a deal they got only after Trump demanded he get 20 percent of their proceeds, Ken Davidoff said.

McGillivray, who was 23 at the time, said it was one of five or six times she helped Davidoff on photo shoots at Mar-a-Lago.

“Ken says, ‘We’re going to get backstage. Ray Charles is going to be there.’ He was one of my idols,’’ she recalled. “Ken wanted to get a picture of me and Ray, but that didn’t happen because he had all these bodyguards.’’

After the show, Davidoff and McGillivray were standing in a pavilion behind the main house in the middle of a group of people. To their left was Regis Philbin and his wife, Joy, according to Davidoff. To McGillivray’s immediate right was Trump and his fiancée, Melania.

“Ray already performed. He’s ready to leave. He’s saying his goodbyes to everyone,’’ McGillivray recalled.

“All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it’s Ken’s camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there’s Donald. He sort of looked away quickly. I quickly turned back, facing Ray Charles, and I’m stunned.’’

McGillivray said she remembers saying to herself, ‘’‘OK, am I going to say something now and make a scene or be quiet?’ I chose to stay quiet.’’

Davidoff said he did not witness the alleged groping but he said he has never had any reason to doubt McGillivray.

Asked about the possibility that what she felt was Trump or someone accidentally bumping into her, McGillivray said no. “This was a pretty good nudge. More of a grab,’’ she said. “It was pretty close to the center of my butt. I was startled. I jumped.’’

She said she had had another encounter with Trump about two years earlier at Mar-a-Lago, when she helped Davidoff photograph a New Year’s Eve party in 2001.

She was walking out of a restroom “and Donald caught me right before I headed downstairs. He goes, ‘It’s a cool evening, isn’t it?’’’ she said, mocking his voice. “He had this debonair tone. He was totally flirting,’’ she said.

“And then here comes Melania to save the day. She sees me. She had this shawl on because it was cold on New Year’s. And she whips the shawl behind her neck and storms off into the bathroom. I made a quick pivot and went straight downstairs and he went after her."

After the alleged groping incident, McGillivray never encountered Trump again. She said the incident is something she and her family and the Davidoffs would bring up periodically over the years, sometimes joking about it.

When Trump entered the presidential race, she said she started telling the story to more friends. One day last week, Davidoff came across a photo his father took that night in 2003 of Trump and Charles.

“He sent it to me and was like, ‘Remember that night?’ ‘Oh, yeah. I remember that night,’’’ McGillivray said.

When Trump told Cooper during the debate Sunday that he never groped a woman, McGillivray said she started to consider sharing her story. With Davidoff’s help, she reached out separately to The Palm Beach Post and to a Hillary Clinton campaign office on Lake Worth Road.

pigeon

Banned
palm beach post said:
Trump apologized for the remarks and dismissed them as “locker room talk.” But the debate moderator, CNN’s Anderson Cooper, asked Trump to clarify: “Have you ever done those things?”

“No, I have not,’’ Trump replied.

Watching at home in Palm Springs, Fla., [Mindy] McGillivray said she rose from her couch and yelled at the TV screen: “‘You liar!’’’

McGillivray, 36, said she was groped by Trump at Mar-a-Lago 13 years ago. She said she never reported it to authorities.

But her companion that day, photographer Ken Davidoff, vividly remembers when McGillivray pulled him aside moments after the alleged incident and told him, ‘’Donald just grabbed my ass!’’

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/p...9htsLl88GcP/?ecmp=pbp_social_twitter_2015_sfp

Here we goooo

EDIT: DAMN YOUUUUU

It might not sink him but this drip drip is what will ultimately kill his candidacy. I mean, it's already dead but yeah. Burial by a thousand cuts.

Just what. Of course its fucking Hannity. The biggest Trump ass kisser you'll ever see. Bannon is such an asshole and I really hope karma bites him in the ass soon.

It's all they have. They must've found out that the floodgates have been opened on Trump's disgusting actions

As Republican nominee Donald Trump’s campaign still works to move past a recently released 2005 tape of his lewd remarks about women, more and more footage of similar comments made by Trump is surfacing.

In an “Entertainment Tonight” Christmas feature in 1992, Trump looked at a group of 10-year-old girls and said he would be dating one of them in ten years. At the time, Trump would have been 46 years old.

In the clip, Trump asks one of the 10-year-old girls if she’s “going up the escalator.” When the girl replies, “yeah,” Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

RootCause

So Kayleigh thinks we shouldn't discuss such things on the media, yet it was okay when Trump held a conference for the media with the four women.

USC-fan

Banned
i really hope they vetted these people story.

I dont want this to turn around and play into the narrative that the "liberal media" out to get him or whatever.

If he just starts feeling up random people on an airplane there must be a lot more people out there. Going to be fun to watch either way...

The Trump surrogates on CNN are hilarious. So glad Cooper called them out on their hypocracy on trying to downplay these accusations against Trump but at the same time playing up the accusations against Bill Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom