• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Obama chuckled, "You mean the Chaos Emeralds?" - best no-context line ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
I think it may actually be. I laughed at it even when I didn't know what it was about. It was sort of funnier when out of context.

Well, it was the line that got me to follow fanfic_txt on Twitter. This line and the one about James Hetfield secretively considering a musical collaboration with Sonic in spite of his bandmates' incredulous ridicule are my favorites.

Tesseract

Banned
tesseract chuckled from the crack pipe heard the bird and do a bee Doo bee you mean the volume of the plane lord metric figures and lost in space lengthen time of mass in the past before energy to find itself

Wedge7

I actually also had no idea what that whole quote meant, but for some reason it always makes me smile and laugh. One of those weird lines that I saw sometimes on gaf and had no clue the context or what it was referring to.

Tesseract

Banned
thing about that Obama chuckled Chaos Emeralds picture meme of Shadow the Hedgehog in space doing a revolution around the revolution of Earth revolving around its own Eric fuel. Is that a bomb made a promise to Michelle but he would give her everything all over if only you could conquer the romsEve in the RAM in the debates and he must do it and he did it and second run anyone the second time like you should have a democracy hit piece thanks Obama he can't keep getting away from it for

Toxi

Banned
Even with knowledge of Sonic, I have no idea where the humor in that line is. I just don't get it. =/
The joke is that seeing a real life politician say a line referencing an object from a children's video game immediately reminds you of every cringeworthy fanfic ever.

I had to Google that line. I cannot stop laughing. So cringeworthy it's hilarious.

I didn't know what it was from. I read this post, and decided to google it myself. I found an IGN forum thread that linked to where GAF first found it.

And there's me posting on the first page of that thread. It's as though time is collapsing in on itself.

cmklkTl.png

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
None of this makes any sense. I just started watching Stephen Universe over the weekend and I'm even more confused.

Definitely my top meme. Makes me laugh every time, and I haven't played a sonic game since Sonic 2.

Those who don't think it is funny - I bet you're fun at parties.

Blobbers

"It makes me sick to think I was fucking a woman who was having sex with an alligator."
"Oh crap... I've been sucking myself so hard I forgot I needed to pee."
"Whenever mom was at work I had sex with the cow."
"Haha. It's a rare experience to be grabbing your cock in her pussy with your hand in her ass."
"She stuffs her mouth full of dick cheese and filthy cocks. the noises as she sucks on the are disgusting. As she cleans the dicks one by one it almost seems as if she was a vacuum cleaner designed to consume smegma."

Without context, these might be met with eyes irl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom