• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Obama Fried Chicken! OFC pops up in China...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

_Xenon_ said:
Yeah sure, one asshole in Beijing somehow represents the whole China. I guess the Koreans do think alike, both north and south.
lol so much butthurt in this post

how much did you get paid for this post, twenty cents?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Well if you google Obama laughing its pretty damn accurate.

president-obama-laughing2.jpg
I never noticed before but Obama has at least 7 folds in his cheek/neck when he laughs. That's fucked up.

Deku

Banned
Kuro Madoushi said:
You can't be new to GAF and the blind China hate...

Bad milk? Blame company? Lololol blame gov't and China.

Obviously those commies had a statewide mandate to mock obama by creating this restaurant.

China hate is warranted for the most part, especially when it's about stories of government bungling and attempts to cover up something, in fact most things has a hate force here. Just that those that warrant it get more of a hate force.

Besides, we have people like you living in Toronto complaining about the terrible Conservative government of Canada while defending China on every point. The juxtaposition cannot be more ironic.

Gaborn said:
you know, my first thought was "that's racist" but I wonder if China knows of that stereotype.

Yeah...

I wonder if they know...

Are you fucking serious?

Man, there truly is a defense force for EVERYTHING.

mm04

_Xenon_ said:
Yeah sure, one asshole in Beijing somehow represents the whole China. I guess the Koreans do think alike, both north and south.

I don't know if they do or not, but Korean fried chicken is f'ing awesome! Damn I miss Kyochon.

Nix

Banned
I laughed like a bitch when I saw the picture, but this shit isn't funny. Ok, it is, but it's fucking inappropriate, and should be condemned for the spiteful piece of work it is.

Majine

Banned
Bulbo Urethral Baggins said:
I never noticed before but Obama has at least 7 folds in his cheek/neck when he laughs. That's fucked up.
Laughing is supposed to make us live longer, but we sure look older doing it.

Rapstah

Why would using it as an avatar get anyone banned? Referencing the news story isn't racist. The intent of the sign is probably not racist as much as it is trolling the US for saying they couldn't have the KFC guy on there. Unless you're giggling behind your screen going "oohoh this'll teach those asians and black people" I don't really see the harm or ill intent.

Cruceh

Banned
I see people are being sensitive again. Who cares, it's just China ripping off something else. News at 11.

mollipen

MIMIC said:
At first, I was thinking that China wasn't intentionally playing off of the racial stereotype. But then again, they're using the CHICKEN angle with a black guy. What other explanation could there be?

Did you, uhm, read the OP?

painey

it's probably more to do with the fact that Obama is the most famous American to many people, and Fried Chicken is considered American fast food

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Amazing. :lol

BatmanBatmanBatman said:
They can't compete with the big boys

Oh god. :lol I guess it's true that Asian countries don't really know stereotypes like this too well.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
They can pop over to their neighbours australia, grab some coon and melt it on!
2121541290_cb91371d7d.jpg

sounds delicious tbh

slider

Anyone know much about US meat produce? Is it true there are "lots" of growth hormones in it generally speaking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom