• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

The funniest thing about wcw going under, other than everything is the fact that Vince thought Bret would come back so soon. Lmfao. Never gets old.

OldMan

Banned
Welp, Styles beat out my bet of him being champ for less than a month so

200w.gif

Tagyhag

The funniest thing about wcw going under, other than everything is the fact that Vince thought Bret would come back so soon. Lmfao. Never gets old.

It's not surprising, Vince was at his most egotistical when he bought WCW. Dude must have been unbearable backstage.

Fox318

Just watched the Cruiserweight matches from Slamboree 1998.

Everything about that is just fucking great.

• real Fucking heat
  • a heel people want to see beat up
  • an emotional baby face trying to beat up the heel that wronged him, not trying to "steal the show"
  • fans flipping off the wrestlers
  • while today we recognize and see Y2JS talent fans back then wanted to see him losem. Today you would get a Seth like reaction where people are rooting for him because they saw him wrestle in front of 7 people at an ROH ppv.
  • Face wins clean
  • No Stephine or HHH

Menome

Menome's Predictions for Unpleasantness In A Wire Mesh:

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte
Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns vs Rusev
New Day vs Team Craic Superman
Dana Brooke vs IT'S BAYLEY
Brian Kendrick vs TJ Perkins
Enzo & Cass vs Gallows & Anderson

I have put £10.00 on Enzo & Cass at 4/1. If they come through, that's a copy of Battlefield 1 sorted.

FantasticaMania line-up's out;

. Dragon Lee
. Maximo Sexy
. Atlantis
. Mistico
. Volador Jr.
. Titan
. Stuka Jr.
. Blue Panther Jr.
. Soberano Jr.
. Ultimo Guerrero
. Euforia
. Ephesto
. Barbaro Cavernario
. Hechicero
. Raziel
. Okumura

Why do some many people want to buy TNA?

Some of the top guys are under contract, they have a tape library and they have TV.

The TV isn't good, but it's a lot easier to get a better tv contract if you have an existing one and wrestlers already under contract.

Without Dixie, they MAY (not even close to a sure thing) even be able to get back on Spike.

Atomic Odin

Menome's Predictions for Unpleasantness In A Wire Mesh:

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte
Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns vs Rusev
New Day vs Team Craic Superman
Dana Brooke vs IT'S BAYLEY
Brian Kendrick vs TJ Perkins
Enzo & Cass vs Gallows & Anderson

I have put £10.00 on Enzo & Cass at 4/1. If they come through, that's a copy of Battlefield 1 sorted.

G&A have been reduced to a joke so one more loss couldn't make any difference could it?
However don't think Rollins is winning, or shouldn't anyway. Not until Jericho gets involved should the belt come off of KO

Hex

Banned
I was just at that live. They used their packs as weapons as well.
I haven't seen many of their matches so I don't know if this is a regular thing, but they also did a pose together in the ring a Terminator going back in time and then everyone clapped the Terminator theme.

Looking forward to catching the event on NPJW tonight when I get out of work

Zach

Oh, Three Stages of Heck in a Cell is tonight? I thought the next spectacular was next month with Goldberg. Which was a stupid thing to think since they have super events every couple weeks now.

The card looks interesting enough. I may check it out depending on when I get home from my brother's tonight. Or later depending on the reception.

Hasney

Hosted by the idiot known as Byron Saxton and Mick Foley in not wanting to upset his cash cow mode? Should be exciting stuff happen.

Let's remember Bryan on the most recent Talking Smack

"3 Hell in a Cell matches. More is more? Is that the phrase? More is more? More is better? There's more that's better? Do you know what I think they should do, is they should make it 4 hours, maybe 5 hours. With 6 Hell in a Cell matches. Yeah, no, I- and, and the winner of all 6 Hell in a Cell matches gets to be champion of the galaxy! That's what I want to happen."

"And you get the championship when Triple H just comes out and beats up everybody else and then puts you on top of then. That's how you become Universal Champion."

Tagyhag

Byron Saxton is hosting?

He must have nude pictures of Vince or something. How could anyone not see that Corey would be the only one that could make their version tolerable?

Top Bottom