• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Pikma

Banned
Hey Sephzilla, boss, It's 12:06am and I've been staring at my screen for hours now waiting for the Pikma's Pit segment to air, you even went offline (technical issues I guess?) where is it? Zach didn't make that up and added it to the poster just for the sake of it, did he? I'm pretty sure it'll air any moment now but I still decided to ask just in case that doesn't happen.

Thx in advance
With love, Pikmark

Hex

Banned
the new mutants trailer is kind of :\

i'm really sad about it.

I am actually kind of psyched about it.
Jennifer Lawrence did not show up to take up all of the screen time and everyone is not running around terrible cgi.
I think it has potential

Lol

Tom Lawlor totally called Alvarez on his shit for whining about having to watch wrestling for a living after Alvarez said he wished he could quit because he was so mad Jimmy Jacobs got fired and that Breezeango jobbed on Smackdown.

I love Bryan Alvarez lol and Lawlor
The little I've heard of Lawlor with Alvarez has been fantastic, really want to get into the F4W podcasts but holy shit I have zero time to give to it lol :(

To be fair if you're not in the CW title picture you're not doing house shows or PPVs (pre show included) so it's a financial hit too.

Neville/Aries getting bumped off the Mania DVD cost them huge payouts in royalties too which I remember being brought up previously. Sucks because it was the second best match on the show.

Botchtober lives.
6acc533222a3d7eb95ea3d36846c0e9e1dc6e116_hq.gif

Zach

Hey Sephzilla, boss, It's 12:06am and I've been staring at my screen for hours now waiting for the Pikma's Pit segment to air, you even went offline (technical issues I guess?) where is it? Zach didn't make that up and added it to the poster just for the sake of it, did he? I'm pretty sure it'll air any moment now but I still decided to ask just in case that doesn't happen.

Thx in advance
With love, Pikmark
Your segment was covered in the GWF Magazine exclusive a few pages back.

I flipped on the 2K18 stream and I noticed that they really went all out on getting Bryon Saxton's bald spot right

Also, it's glitch ahoy

Finally got to the Kushida vs. Ospreay match from KOPW. Kushida definitely brings the best out of Ospreay. Manages to make his style seem more like an actual fight. Still plenty of new age non selling animu hero stuff to piss off the olds, but it was damn good. Not as good as the Super Juniors final.

And fucking Hiromu. What a treasure!

Not sure about Scurl tbh. I've only seen a few matches, but at this point he's the finger spot guy and not much else to me. Not feeling that bird shit.

Finally got to the Kushida vs. Ospreay match from KOPW. Kushida definitely brings the best out of Ospreay. Manages to make his style seem more like an actual fight. Still plenty of new age non selling animu hero stuff to piss off the olds, but it was damn good. Not as good as the Super Juniors final.

Not sure about Scurl tbh. I've only seen a few matches, but at this point he's the finger spot guy and not much else to me. Not feeling that bird shit.

Totally agree about Kushida and Ospreay. They have a wonderful chemistry together and really hit hard. Their matches are always awesome. For me, Kushida gets stale sometimes but his matches with Ospreay are always fucking awesome.

Scurll is great but if you don't like his comedy and light hearted stuff he is kind of like Taguchi. When he goes, he really fucking goes hard and is better than most, when he doesn't, I guess you will either love him or hate him.
I love Scurll and Taguchi.

Anth0ny

Amazing match. Dave says it's probably all building to Ospreay/Hiromu at Wrestle Kingdom. If I can see that live I can die happy.

Sephzilla

Thx in advance
With love, Pikmark

The Pikma's Pit segment ended up airing on Tout instead

I wish I could make WK next year. I planned to but moving and shit have ended up decimating my funds ;_;

Ospreay vs Hiromu will be fucking batshit.

Zach

The Pikma's Pit segment ended up airing on Tout instead

Pikma's Pit clearly took place! Look how confused he is before I throw his
butt
out of the ring, duuude!

I'm a god-damn ratings draw, "brother".

You're Menome Genome, brother!

GWF Magazine Exclusive!

5L4tgVz.png

...but whose side is he on?!

OVSiqJV.png

Well, the first thing you've gotta realize, brother, is this right here is the future of WrassleGAF! You can call this the Just and Irreverent Filth of WrassleGAF, brother. These two posters right here came from a great big message board up north. And everybody was wondering who the third poster was. Well who knows more about that board than me, brother?!

Well, let me tell you something! I made that message board a monster! I made moderators rich up there! I made the administrators that run that board rich up there, brother! When it all came to pass, the name Zach -- the poster Zach -- got bigger than the whole message board, brother!

And then Billionaire Ty, amigo, he wanted to talk turkey with Zach. Billionaire Ty promised me threads, brother. Billionaire Ty promised me millions of posts. And Billionaire Ty promised me world-caliber discourse. As far as Billionaire Ty, Sephzilla, and the whole GWF goes... I'm bored, brother! That's why these two posters here, the so-called Outfilthers... these are the men I want as my friends! They're the new blood of professional posting, brother. And not only are we going to take over the whole WrassleGAF business, with Zach and the new blood -- the monster with me -- we will destroy everything in our path, Menome Genome!

5adtTKm.png

As far as I'm concerned, all this crap in the ring represents the lurkers out here! For four years, brother. For four years, I held my head high. I did everything for the blackaronis. I did everything for the OwensIsNows. And the reception I got when I came out here... you fans can stick it, brother! Because if it wasn't for Zach, you people wouldn't be here! If it wasn't for Zach, Sephzilla would still be selling his meat from a truck in PoliGAF! And if it wasn't for Zach, all these Sweeney-come-latelies that you see out here posting, wouldn't be here! I was selling out Twitch, brother, while they were bumming ISP emails to apply for a NeoGAF account in high school!

So the way that it is now, brother, with Zach and the new-world jifification of WrassleGAF, brother, me and the new blood by my side...

Whatcha gonna do when the Jifification Foundation runs wild on you?! Whatcha gonna do?!

imBask

Banned
I would've expected to be asked to be on your team Zach but whatever it's ok

it's not like I care

whatever

I'm ok you know it's not a big deal

like whatever it's ok

i'm not even affected

it's ok

whatever man

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't even lose my durag during my match. I'm a winner on two fronts.

Top Bottom