• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Kensation

This is wrestling

DMT_CkbVAAAuNSv
https://youtu.be/v4IC7qaNr7I

orioto

Good Art™
I'm pretty sure whoever is booking that balor feud hates him and wants to expose how crappy his gimmick really is to the world.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Raw was fantastic. Don't know how someone could walk away from that show and be disappointed. Really good.

This match is designed to make Roman look strong.

I remember that podcast, good callback

Anth0ny

Friends, I'm super excited for Mario

I'm super excited for Mario and the youtube CASH he brings with him $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

just kidding, nintendo and toei will tag team and probably shut my fucking channel down if I use mario odyssey footage in my 10/10 shill review video

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i dont think the review thread is up yet

Ah, that's a shame, I was about to tell you to take your worthless kideo game feelings into a different toilet that'll be more accommodating for it

Just kidding!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think I need the Sister Abigail face for my av. Sorry Liv Morgan, your time will come.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We got Kane, the Great Pumpkin, and Sister Abigail. What could go wrong?

I love it.

Foggy

Friend Foggy, have you watched the latest AJPW show?

I didn't manage to finish it all last night but what I saw SHOCKED me.

Oh man, not yet. The only thing I know is what was spoiled about the main event. I'm hoping I can find some time this weekend to watch but I promised a friend I was going to watch the wXw 16 Carat Gold tournament. Plus I'm watching all these horror movies. Is it a NicoPro show or is it on the archive?

klonere

Banned
Oh man, not yet. The only thing I know is what was spoiled about the main event. I'm hoping I can find some time this weekend to watch but I promised a friend I was going to watch the wXw 16 Carat Gold tournament. Plus I'm watching all these horror movies. Is it a NicoPro show or is it on the archive?

Archive show but it's a shave under 2 hours.

And I need to watch WXW WTL which sounds like a lot of fun as well.

Raw64life

This Raw will probably be better and more meaningful than the PPV.

I wonder what's been going on with Bray and Bo. MIA for two weeks now. House shows too apparently.

Friends, I'm super excited for Mario

Everything coming out within a 3 week radius of Odyssey is going right into my "wait until Black Friday/major price drop" pile. Everything will stop for this game.

It’s on the RealHero Archive.

Top Bottom