• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Hex

Banned
Cuz Shinsuke versus Brock wasn't a great idea....noooooo, Jinder versus Brock is waaaay better, amirite.

On the bright side, Brock is going to fucking destroy the Singh Brothers. Probly even worse than Randy could ever do to them.

It is a better idea. Nakamura would look like a clown show right now against Brock. Nak is a side show until the fix him

Egg0

Banned
Hey Vince, is it so hard to have two dudes want to fight each other with the goal of seeing who's better... without bringing nationalism into it?

Remember wanting Nakamura/Brock or Styles/Brock and getting Jinder/Brock instead

This is a promotion where you have Nakamura, AJ Styles, Kevin Steen and El Generico all on the same show.

They have Nak feuding with Ziggler and Jinder. AJ feuding with Baron Corbin. Steen was feuding with Shane McMahon and El Generico was jobbing to Aiden English.

That is the reality of the last few months.

Zabka

I am really curious to see what the fuck the plan is for this Brock/Jinder match is because I feel like all outcomes are bad

Top Bottom