• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

DLZKZOzVoAATVVa

That fucking team name 💀💀

So BSS (Bate and Seven) were just announced for Chapter 56. No mention of Dunne though. Will be interesting to see if he's there and how they handle BSS from a story perspective. The whole build to Chapter 55 was essentially "ending the run of BSS" so I kind of don't know where you go from here with them.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What is it with Tyler Bate that causes the entire wrestling community to come up with wild rumors about him all the time?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The open flirting on social media maybe?

I mean, that would explain the Liv Morgan thing but not the rumors about the sex tape, the nude photos or openly cheating on Toni Storm on Tinder.

He's pretty flirty online and there's screens like this
Czt7BhpWIAA2bC7.jpg

sexually liberated tyler bate

Man searching for context of that led me to a very fucked up transphobic thread on some POS wrestling message board.

Love you guys for making it actually ok to be a trans woman and a wrestling fan.... even you Sweeney Tom.

I WANT MY SALTY RUNBACK SOME DAY

I havent touched SFV in a long time so I'm probably terrible now
Since you've given me a chance on GWF I'll consider it.
I haven't played it seriously since around that time so I'm pretty bad also. I will probably be back 100% when the arcade update drops.

Sephzilla

Since you've given me a chance on GWF I'll consider it.
I haven't played it seriously since around that time so I'm pretty bad also. I will probably be back 100% when the arcade update drops.

I might get into it again when AE drops but I'm honestly just waiting for DragonBall at this point

Top Bottom