• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Hell, last week I had to suffer through West Ham losing to Hull. Hull. I'm sure that was just as bad as whatever your Raiders went through.

Yeah, the commentary isn't great, I've yet to hear a British commentator I like.

PCW just brought in a Geordie calls Stallion, was having a beer with him after the last show and he seems a top bloke but yet to hear his work

somedevil

Well Dolphins1925 twitter is putting up the winners for Battleground but it shouldn't be hard to predict. According to the betting lines here are the winners for this pay per view:

Dolph, Orton, Del Rio, Punk, Rhodes and Goldust, Axel, AJ, Bray

Penguin

Dolph Ziggler, former World Champion in the pre-show (with no real build for this match)

The Miz former WWE Champion and WrestleMania main event, doing the talking head for a PPV...

Is there a reason why Zigs career took a complete nosedive since april?

lSJRI7M.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Ziggler needs to rename himself to Duff. So as far as I'm concerned, he is now Duff Ziggler.

Duffman just won because he is a better former Mr. Money In The Bank than Sandow is a current Mr. Money in the Bank. That's what the match was about.

Snaku

Banned
Starting off the night with the match nobody cares about. Why does ADR even still have that belt? Does anybody even like ADR?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Starting off the night with the match nobody cares about. Why does ADR even still have that belt? Does anybody even like ADR?
Whatever he holds, he ruins. If he had the WWE title, the WHC would automatically become the #1 title.

Top Bottom