• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

G-Fex

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your KOFFI ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

You woke up in a badman place
You no safe you could run for days
You can't get away...
I bring relief for sorrow and pain
You should of never tried get in my face,

And it's a shame (what a shame)
You lose your life...
You have no (no) more (more) time...
Your destiny (knee) is (is) mine (here them calling)...

SOS (I hear them callin)
SOS (I hear them shoutin)
SOS I hear them cryin
SOS (I hear them callin)

So are the Wyatts the biggest bust in a while? They came on so strong, yet there's pretty much NOTHING for them to do. And Bray's not a good enough wrestler that he can just force himself to stay relevant, like The Shield did.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
kofi_got_knocked_the_fuck_out.gif

So are the Wyatts the biggest bust in a while? They came on so strong, yet there's pretty much NOTHING for them to do. And Bray's not a good enough wrestler that he can just force himself to stay relevant, like The Shield did.

biggest bust since Berto

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Holy shit, it was only a few weeks ago that everyone was on their balls. Bust? Are you kidding? Once the Kane/Wyatt feud gets going again, they'll be fine. They were supposed to be feuding with Christian right now, but he got hurt.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

How are they even a bust though? He's fucking Husky Harris. This was the inevitable outcome, can't mask his god awfulness with fancy gimmicks.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose

The Shield killed them. They are so much better. And the cultish supernatural gimmick doesn't work in 2013. Should have stayed in nxt for another year.

somedevil

lol, people here are crazy. The man is very good. His NXT work was awesome. Watch his last appearance on NXT he was treated like a good. All he need is a good feud.

Super Fly in his mouth
Tasting "freedom" in his hair
Then crawling back, back on top, in his hair... struck in all those hairs
He won't see again, the tears have come
He's broken off his love.

Top Bottom