• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Holy shit, it was only a few weeks ago that everyone was on their balls. Bust? Are you kidding? Once the Kane/Wyatt feud gets going again, they'll be fine. They were supposed to be feuding with Christian right now, but he got hurt.

I didn't realize how limited Bray still was in the ring. I don't think he's godawful, by any means, but he's a midcarder, in in-ring terms.

Edit: "Garbage" is way over the top. The dude's not fucking Konnan. His offense is really strong-looking, but he doesn't seem to have much of a sense for how to pace a match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
draftlol.jpg

Kofi Kingston is like a less-charismatic Jay Lethal.

I didn't even know that was possible.

(At least Lethal was fun when he was pretending to be somebody else...)

He's Marc Mero

Ithil

Well nothing of consequence has happened at this PPV so far, bar the Rhodes/Shield match, but it's been pretty good match wise, which I can't say about NoC.

Oh, please.

Please what? I'm not saying the dude has no potential to get better, or even that he's particularly bad, but for how good his gimmick is, he's not yet shown the ability to hook a crowd where it counts: in-ring.

Considering their promos ENDED a Raw before they debuted, it certainly seems like WWE has lost either confidence or a sense of direction for them.

MG310

Bray pretty much inherited Mike Knox' entire arsenal - the Flying Bear and his finisher.

Sister Abigail looks much better when he just does it immediately like that.

Showaddy

I don't get all the hate for Wyatt's ring skills, he's really not that bad.

He was over-hyped after he dominated NXT and he lacks direction but other than that...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was on youtube and I looked up Marc Mero for shits
3rd result, 'Marc Mero Wrestling Highlight'
'Who the fuck would make a Marc Mero MV?'
click
'Author: Marc Mero'
a7GVp.gif

G-Fex

THE BIGGEST STAR RIGHT NOW

RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't get all the hate for Wyatt's ring skills, he's really not that bad.

He was over-hyped after he dominated NXT and he lacks direction but other than that...

I never said that he was AWFUL, just limited.

My main point is that they don't seem to have made the splash WWE expected. Their neat entrance still gets a pop, but he's already getting a PPV crowd chanting shit like Fandango's theme song during his matches. I can't blame that ALL on Kofi, much as I might want to.

Showaddy

My main point is that they don't seem to have made the splash WWE expected. Their neat entrance still gets a pop, but he's already getting a PPV crowd chanting shit like Fandango's theme song during his matches. I can't blame that ALL on Kofi, much as I might want to.

I don't see how they could have expected him to make a splash? They dropped him into a feud with Kane just as the Corporation took off, then Kane left. They given him nothing to do since then.

People don't care because it's a random, inconsequential feud setup a couple of days ago.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

It's because he has no storyline right now. Stop trying to pin this on Wyatt, when just a few weeks ago, people were really into him when he had one. Give him a direction, and things will be fine. Outside of that, it's just been riddles with no clarity. Once he gets a storyline going again (Kane or anyone else), he'll be fine.

Top Bottom