• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhares

SoulUnison SoulUnison I agree that here some people go too far too but at least you won't get banned for going against them in the way you did there.
You say GAF is going bitter anti SJW place that may be but your last post pretty much explains why as it read pretty bitter against ERA.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
GAF feels like it's gone to some kind of bitter, anti-SJW place and ERA is sliding into some sort of authoritarian left place.
If people like you stick to NeoGAF, considering its current size, it is very much possible to get a more balanced political situation here. Considering non-pure left-leaning people run at a certain risk of being banned at Resetera, a more even playfield could well be reached of those ousted engage in discussions here.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
If people like you stick to NeoGAF, considering its current size, it is very much possible to get a more balanced political situation here. Considering non-pure left-leaning people run at a certain risk of being banned at Resetera, a more even playfield could well be reached of those ousted engage in discussions here.

Yep. The gaming side is steadily improving as more of us post more about games and not the political stuff. OT is pretty bad as it's usually 50% or more political stuff, but that may change over time as well. Hopefully the forthcoming community update will help with balance. Be it there ending up being a news/politics community, or just having more active communities discussing games, movies, shows etc. and not politics over time. All the political stuff scares off a lot of people from joining, coming back or posting random threads on OT so something needs to give.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Did I miss something? When did PlanetSmasher get demodded over at Era? They were constantly overreacting and bitching about everything with games like CP2077 being played from a First Person perspective, but I never really saw them go so nuts that they had their modding privileges taken away.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Did I miss something? When did PlanetSmasher get demodded over at Era? They were constantly overreacting and bitching about everything with games like CP2077 being played from a First Person perspective, but I never really saw them go so nuts that they had their modding privileges taken away.

He’s been demodded for awhile now. If I remember right he had some sort of breakdown in a political thread.

I just don't get it. My politics are definitively pretty heavily left-leaning, but this is just wrong to me, morally, and there's absolutely no way to have a discussion about it.
I did my best to stay as even-toned and civil as I could in that conversation. I stayed in the thread for hours and responded to everyone that talked to me, regardless of their tone.
Because that's what I believe in. I believe that having a dialog and attempting to build bridges is more powerful than bullying. That's what the Democratic party originally taught me.
I was demeaned, insulted, personally attacked, and I'm the one that gets banned over that post?

I'm sorry, but that's the way I was raised, and I don't feel I'm wrong. Racism runs in every direction. If you belittle a person because they're black, or white, or any other color, you're a racist.
If you have a legitimate issue with the person, then bring that up - their skin color shouldn't matter, and if you feel that you have to bring their race into it to prove a point, then you're making their race a negative trait, which is racism.

This issue seems ridiculously cut and dry to me.

And apparently there's some whole secret language that people have with baggage and implications attached to it, and if you use a specific word without knowing its "history" you get totally labeled and categorized, accuracy be damned.
Some other guy uses the term "SJW" in that thread in a pretty darn innocuous context, and he gets dogpiled with "You said SJW. Now we know who you really are."

I've been left leaning since I was in middle school and realized that the Republican party seemed to consider me a lesser person for being gay.
I've been a registered democrat since I was old enough to vote.
But you say a single thing that doesn't match up to what they want a liberal to sound like, and it's "Oh, you're a gaslighter." or "Oh, you're a right wing spy." or "Oh, you're just pretending."
It's...seriously gross and everything that they criticize the other side for doing done totally non-ironically.

I just don't *get* it.
I'm no longer comfortable on either of these forums.
GAF feels like it's gone to some kind of bitter, anti-SJW place and ERA is sliding into some sort of authoritarian left place.

I even knew that I shouldn't have gotten into that conversation.
This has happened multiple times before and I always tell myself "If I remain respectful in tone and explain my views and positions, what can go wrong?"
And I always end up banned.

If these people are my political party...I wasn't wrong. They're pushing me away.
I fear that that the blue wave is never going to happen at the midterms because people like this are going to completely demoralize people from being able to sympathize and support with them.

And, honestly, how am I banned for being "inflammatory" but that El Bombastico dude is fine?
I'm not sure he has a single post in that entire thread that isn't an intentionally condescending, insulting and inflammatory one liner.

When you try and make sense of it using logic and thought you will never figure it out...its clear they have their own personal agenda and unfortunately many of the good people over ther are completely oblivious to what is really going on.....don't get angry about it...get out some popcorn and enjoy the show.

SoulUnison SoulUnison

I agree entirely with your opinion. It sounds like you need a break from forums in general. I had actually stopped posting at Neogaf entirely before the split, only returning during it to voice my dissent, and after the split finding a tinge of excitement towards the prospect of trying to steer the direction of conversation towards a more open and friendly atmosphere.

I hope in time you might consider checking out the forum again, because there are some really great posters here imo. Things are pretty one directionally focused, for certain, but I feel like it's slowly branching out. It wasn't that long ago that shit hit the fan, it was a pretty crazy thing, it makes sense that we would want to talk about it and try to figure out in our own way what happened and why.

Arkage

Banned
lmao Destiny (Twitch streamer) got banned from REEera:

sdffggvvf76.jpg

Too lazy rn to cap the whole post:
https://www.resetera.com/posts/11099812/

His viewers/community are very liberal, so way to burn another group of people.

This is pretty amazing. I almost included Destiny in my Rational Left OT, and this just confirms that he likely deserves to be there.

The OT on resetera featuring leftist youtubers removed Destiny from the OP despite him being constantly referenced throughout the thread. Now users in that thread are calling him milkshake duck. Keep destroying yourself, reset.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/leftist-youtube-ot-we-virtue-signal.6093/page-58#post-11111648

Last edited:

Fanthomas

Neo Member
This is pretty amazing. I almost included Destiny in my Rational Left OT, and this just confirms that he likely deserves to be there.

The OT on resetera featuring leftist youtubers removed Destiny from the OP despite him being constantly referenced throughout the thread. Now users in that thread are calling him milkshake duck. Keep destroying yourself, reset.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/leftist-youtube-ot-we-virtue-signal.6093/page-58#post-11111648

The left really can't meme. Milkshake duck, gotta be one of the lamest things I've ever heard.

Papa

Banned

Scrubbing him from existence for wrongthink. Literally unpersoning him. The lack of self-awareness is embarrassing.

I'm a little drunk, but it just seemed like Destiny was doing his typical "i'm a sociopath" thing, where he is so hyper critical of himself that he believes he is unable to feel empathy for others.

I actually don't believe that's the case (i've been watching a lot of his streams lately, and his viewers feel the same way; that he is just being overly rational and critical of himself), but it just seemed like it was lost on Era. What he said was nothing beyond what he says on his streams. It's almost like they don't even watch the shit they critique.

If they had they would have ostracized him long ago.

All of that aside, it's still so crazy to me that they are willing to ban prominent "influencers" like Destiny. For all the criticism you can give Era, you gotta admit they stand by their ideals, even if it's overly inflated beyond our particular brand of reason.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Anyone that goes around labelling themselves a sociopath just does it because they think it's cool and want to emulate Patrick Bateman.

Anyone that goes around labelling themselves a sociopath just does it because they think it's cool and want to emulate Patrick Bateman.
He's well aware of this too, lol.

He throws around the word "edgy" quite often in regards to himself. He's a very conscientious individual, and any general criticism you can lay on him he has already probably criticized himself for.

I don't expect everyone to know this though, because his content is obviously vast in volume, being a daily streamer and all.

Last edited:

Dunki

Scrubbing him from existence for wrongthink. Literally unpersoning him. The lack of self-awareness is embarrassing.
I honestly wonder how many of them would burn books in a big style of authors they do not like or better not agree with.

Last edited:

cr0w

Old Member
I just don't get it. My politics are definitively pretty heavily left-leaning, but this is just wrong to me, morally, and there's absolutely no way to have a discussion about it.
I did my best to stay as even-toned and civil as I could in that conversation. I stayed in the thread for hours and responded to everyone that talked to me, regardless of their tone.
Because that's what I believe in. I believe that having a dialog and attempting to build bridges is more powerful than bullying. That's what the Democratic party originally taught me.
I was demeaned, insulted, personally attacked, and I'm the one that gets banned over that post?

I'm sorry, but that's the way I was raised, and I don't feel I'm wrong. Racism runs in every direction. If you belittle a person because they're black, or white, or any other color, you're a racist.
If you have a legitimate issue with the person, then bring that up - their skin color shouldn't matter, and if you feel that you have to bring their race into it to prove a point, then you're making their race a negative trait, which is racism.

This issue seems ridiculously cut and dry to me.

And apparently there's some whole secret language that people have with baggage and implications attached to it, and if you use a specific word without knowing its "history" you get totally labeled and categorized, accuracy be damned.
Some other guy uses the term "SJW" in that thread in a pretty darn innocuous context, and he gets dogpiled with "You said SJW. Now we know who you really are."

I've been left leaning since I was in middle school and realized that the Republican party seemed to consider me a lesser person for being gay.
I've been a registered democrat since I was old enough to vote.
But you say a single thing that doesn't match up to what they want a liberal to sound like, and it's "Oh, you're a gaslighter." or "Oh, you're a right wing spy." or "Oh, you're just pretending."
It's...seriously gross and everything that they criticize the other side for doing done totally non-ironically.

I just don't *get* it.

I even knew that I shouldn't have gotten into that conversation.
This has happened multiple times before and I always tell myself "If I remain respectful in tone and explain my views and positions, what can go wrong?"
And I always end up banned.

If these people are my political party...I wasn't wrong. They're pushing me away.
I fear that that the blue wave is never going to happen at the midterms because people like this are going to completely demoralize people from being able to sympathize and support with them.

And, honestly, how am I banned for being "inflammatory" but that El Bombastico dude is fine?
I'm not sure he has a single post in that entire thread that isn't an intentionally condescending, insulting and inflammatory one liner.

I mean, what did you expect? You knew exactly where you were posting. Also, if you don't feel "comfortable" on a message board, maybe you need to unplug and get away from them for a while. You're putting far too much thought and care into them.

I just don't *get* it.
GAF feels like it's gone to some kind of bitter, anti-SJW place and ERA is sliding into some sort of authoritarian left place..

Now think about why the anti sjw crowd feels the way it does. Because what happened to you on Era is what the sjw group is becoming. When we talk about sjws we aren’t talking about your average liberal, we are talking about these extreme nutcases. And you’re absolutely right, these people don’t make sense.

If GAF goes extreme right, it’s only because people on the left refuse to come to the table and engage. I for one would love to have you here. I think it’s great when people can disagree but still talk to each other.

Cybrwzrd

Banned

The ResetERA mods doing work at handing out red suppositories on a daily basis.

Banning people that have left leaning positions for not taking the extreme left side is just going to push them away from you. I know for certain that the crazies on the far left have pushed me back to centrist positions due to their radical views on things.

Last edited:

SoulUnison

Banned
"Ban changed to permanent after admin review. "

"History of severe infractions. "
Like the time I said "Maybe there's two sides to every story" about a he-said-she-said and got banned for "Extreme Transphobia."

This isn't right. These aren't my political allies. I thought we were on the same side, but all they've managed to do this time is permanently push away someone who agreed with 98$ of their stances.
I'm not walking away from the democratic party, because I truly beleive we need to lip as much blue as we can these midterms, but as for ERA? Walk away.
It's obviously become somewhere that's not about talking with your friends about video games - it's being used as a political cudgel and doing real harm to real people.

Is there...anyone here with ties to anyone reputable in any sort of journalistic field that would be relevant to this?
I think my post and ban history on ResetERA could be a legitimately illuminating component of an expose on the mirror-image of the far-right's extreme internet culture.

I'm hurt because I've spent a couple years now pushing back against conservatives saying "People on the left don't condone violence, that's crazy" and now I honestly can't say that anymore.
There's an entire thread of people cheering at the idea that these people be assaulted and fearful every time they enter public, and they can't see how quickly that could become a double-edged nightmare, no matter how deserving or unpleasant the "original" targets might be.

Last edited:
I am glad NeoGaf is becoming what it should have been all this time. People on left and right having civil discussions without being dogpiled for being Center right and insta banned for stupid reasons.

ResetEra should just update their Rules to include no Right Wingers or Centerist are allowed. Surprised they havent included a mandatory political assessment test to be allowed to post there.

prag16

Banned

Like the time I said "Maybe there's two sides to every story" about a he-said-she-said and got banned for "Extreme Transphobia."

This isn't right. These aren't my political allies. I thought we were on the same side, but all they've managed to do this time is permanently push away someone who agreed with 98$ of their stances.
I'm not walking away from the democratic party, because I truly beleive we need to lip as much blue as we can these midterms, but as for ERA? Walk away.
It's obviously become somewhere that's not about talking with your friends about video games - it's being used as a political cudgel and doing real harm to real people.

Is there...anyone here with ties to anyone reputable in any sort of journalistic field that would be relevant to this?
I think my post and ban history on ResetERA could be a legitimately illuminating component of an expose on the mirror-image of the far-right's extreme internet culture.
Between your situation, that streamer the other day, and the Bethesda dev a week or two ago... yeah, would seem really easy to construct a very convincing picture of their modus operandi...

Skyn3t

Banned
Guys, if you use Reddit, you should totally subscribe to the sub called KotakuInAction. I bet they hate ResetEra more than we do :D

NickFire

I'm hurt because I've spent a couple years now pushing back against conservatives saying "People on the left don't condone violence, that's crazy" and now I honestly can't say that anymore.
There's an entire thread of people cheering at the idea that these people be assaulted and fearful every time they enter public, and they can't see how quickly that could become a double-edged nightmare, no matter how deserving or unpleasant the "original" targets might be.
I really hope someone in the press does an actual investigation / report, but I am not holding my breath. By and large they are one and the same on an editorial level as the extremists that have ruined discussion. Glad to see that you have actually woken up and realize what so many others have been saying for years. Sorry it was caused by something so ridiculous though.

SoulUnison

Banned
I sent the following to reseterastaff@gmail.com:

Unfortunately, I have to once against attempt to contact the staff to try to make sense of a moderation decision.

I recently participated in a thread about a current event that had political implications. Though I generally agree with left-leaning politics, I can't condone the idea of unnecessary harassment or assault in an attempt to change hearts and minds - you simply can't bully people into being better. I stayed as overwhelmingly civil as I could when faced with coarse language, personal attacks and even insults and perceptions based on my assumed-race.

How is what I said "inflammatory" or "false," but posters like El Bombastico, who makes literally no posts in the thread that aren't intentionally inflammatory one-liners or reaction GIFs, isn't given so much as a warning?

I'm biracial. An Irish mother, and African father. Racism absolutely cuts in both directions. I have encountered both racists white people and racist black people in surprisingly nearly equal measure over the course of my life. Racist whites treat me as though I'm somehow "damaged." Racist blacks treat me as though I'm not "black enough," whether through behavior or literal skin color. Pretending that racism is something that can only from a specific race and can never happen to that race is, in itself, racism. It is applying negative, prejudiced assumptions of a person's character based solely on the color of their skin - the exact same thing than blacks have suffered for so long, turned right around and wielded without a hint of irony.

I was not "playing contrarian" or "trolling." These are simply convenient labels to categorize and silence anyone actually willing and able to engage in a conversation. Suddenly you can label anyone with slightly different views or evn the same views coming from a different direction as a "contrarian" or a "troll." Isn't trolling supposed to be "fun?" Why would someone stay up multiple hours into the early morning to have a conversation that's upsetting them but that they're passionate about their stance over to "troll?"

I can't understand who could possibly be on the other side of the general belief that "violence is wrong."
Likewise, how can "insulting a person based on the color of their skin" cease to be "racist" if they're a specific color?

I've seen this site ban LGBT members for not being "LGBT enough."
I've seen different posters make almost the exact same comments, but the ones directed against minorities get banned, and the ones directed against whites get celebrated. You're just playing right into the persecution complexes of white nationalist because you're legitimately doing what they claim is happening.

Why is a website originally intended to give people a place to make friends over video games being used as apolitical cudgel?

You realize that I can't ignore this, right?

I've spent the last couple years pushing back at conservative friends and acquaintances with "Nobody on the left endorses violence," and now I can no longer honestly say that. Doesn't the basic content of that thread itself violate the site's terms of service? You have a thread full of people condoning the public harassment and assault of political figures, saying they should be fearful every time they enter public and not seeing how quickly that could become a double-edged nightmare, no matter how deserving or unpleasant the "original" target might be.

Now that I know that this exists and is an intentional, consistent injustice, I have to fight it.
This is just as dangerous to discourse and democracy as so many of the things we criticize the other side for.
It's a moral imperative that I stand against it, because that's one of the lessons that the Democratic party taught me.

Thank you for your time.

I am glad NeoGaf is becoming what it should have been all this time. People on left and right having civil discussions without being dogpiled for being Center right and insta banned for stupid reasons.

ResetEra should just update their Rules to include no Right Wingers or Centerist are allowed. Surprised they havent included a mandatory political assessment test to be allowed to post there.

*reported for measured centralist good faith argument*

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

I don't talk about this very often because quite frankly it's a very sore spot in my life, but I was once falsely accused by a bitter ex girlfriend, and because of that I tend to get accusations a bit differently and thus prefer to wait for more facts before condemning someone. I once mentioned that in a thread and you can probably guess how people reacted. From what I can tell, anyone that doesn't completely subscribe to their line of thinking and can't be persuaded to change seems to eventually get permabanned.

Last edited:

Mochilador

Yeah, they should. It's pretty obvious their stance on politics.

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
I remember sending a wordy email to their admins at the time of my 1-week ban. They replied to the first email saying something like I deserved for not following the thread's rules (I criticized journalism in a thread where mods had to edit the first post to forbide people from doing that), and never got an answer to my second email.

prag16

Banned
I remember sending a wordy email to their admins at the time of my 1-week ban. They replied to the first email saying something like I deserved for not following the thread's rules (I criticized journalism in a thread where mods had to edit the first post to forbide people from doing that), and never got an answer to my second email.
I had a similar experience following my ridiculous permaban.

They're a lost cause.

Moze

Banned
I understand how frustrating it can be dealing with a ban when you know you done nothing wrong SoulUnison SoulUnison but you are honestly wasting your time emailing them. They do not give a fuck. They do not care how you feel about your ban or how they are wrong. Writing any email is a waste of time and getting frustrated over it achieves nothing. You just have to accept that they do not give a fuck. You giving a fuck is a waste of energy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member

Everything you've said is what a majority of us "New Gaf" users would say we feel.

Why dont we say we are Leftist or SJW anymore? Cause those terms are tainted. They been co-opted by an authoritarian idea of what that means. How can you scream and call a person a fascist, or a Nazi, yet be more closed minded, almost cult like, as the people you label that to be?

You have morons on the far left and the far right.
This, new GAF, is the true centrist area.

Let ideas flourish here, let opinions (as bad as you might think they sound) be discussed.
Change a mind, break down ignorance you might encounter. Learn to 'Agree to disagree' to 'I respect you and love you as a human, but we dont see eye to eye'
As Jordan Peterson (a hated idealist at Resetera of course) says "Offending people is the part of the search for truth"

What's the point of a hub of discussion if you have to pass a purity test and have aligned beliefs as the other users?
Their is none.

Last edited by a moderator:

haxan7

Banned
Plenty of people got permabanned from NeoGAF before the great debacle of 2017. Years before.

I consider it a badge of honor that my ironic and dark sense of humor was so subtle that the NeoGAF of old saw fit to perm my original account (created in 2005) in 2011 for a two word post, without any prior infractions.

Last edited:

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Plenty of people got permabanned from NeoGAF before the great debacle of 2017. Years before.

I consider it a badge of honor that my ironic and dark sense of humor was so subtle that the NeoGAF of old saw fit to perm my original account (created in 2005) in 2011 for a two word post.

You could probably get it back if you PM Evilore about it. Check out the ban injustice project thread in OT (y)

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Nah, it'll probably just get this account banned too (if it hasn't already). My username was pretty bad back then too.

Nah there is at the very least an amnesty for previous users unless it was something beyond abhorrent like porn spam or unironic hard racism etc.

Check it out any how, fair few people have got their accounts back.

haxan7

Banned
Nah there is at the very least an amnesty for previous users unless it was something beyond abhorrent like porn spam or unironic hard racism etc.

Check it out any how, fair few people have got their accounts back.
I will link the previous thread and my username if the mods ask me to. I don't really care to get that account back, didn't post much back then and the username was humorous in an embarrassing way that I don't feel the need to go back to. I've already drawn more attention to myself than I want to.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Since ive gotten some requests on people who want to reappeal their ERA ban, i should point to the following.
Since the feedback thread was made hidden, the original post was here: https://archive.fo/7JCrY, reply 109.

As said by Rowlf:
If you've received a ban that you think is unfair or unjustified, you may reach us at contact@resetera.com to plead your case.
I have posted this in the GAF Justice and the Ban Transparency pages also so multiple people who dont frequent other threads may see this aswell.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Since ive gotten some requests on people who want to reappeal their ERA ban, i should point to the following.
Since the feedback thread was made hidden, the original post was here: https://archive.fo/7JCrY, reply 109.

As said by Rowlf:

I have posted this in the GAF Justice and the Ban Transparency pages also so multiple people who dont frequent other threads may see this aswell.
I think this particular thing does not concern itself with permanent bans, since they are doled out only after admin review.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
I think this particular thing does not concern itself with permanent bans, since they are doled out only after admin review.
After admin review is just a new staple term to give more legitimacy to their bannings - It means literally nothing. Since an admin said this, i only threw this down here to denote that there is an official channel apparently for these things.

SoulUnison

Banned
After admin review is just a new staple term to give more legitimacy to their bannings - It means literally nothing. Since an admin said this, i only threw this down here to denote that there is an official channel apparently for these things.

I agree. I've submitted several common-sense suggestions to improve the moderation system over there and make it more transparent and consistent and I've never gotten a word back or seen them try to implement any of them.

I'm convinced "admin review" is simply a label they throw onto things to pretend there's something approaching an impartial process.

For instance, I suggested months ago that the names of the moderators that are involved in a warning/banning should be visible on the moderation banner.
Also, moderators who have a personal stake in a political issue shouldn't be allowed to moderate issues that deal directly with it, as they obviously take it personally and tend to abuse their position.
For example, Sweet Nicole shouldn't be involved in any moderation that has to do with "trans' issues, as she's pretty demonstrably taken even innocuous statements personally and "dropped her wrath" unjustly.
Some of the moderation staff is blatantly using their power as some sort of personal vindication of some personal vendetta, silencing anyone they see as "the problem."

Moderation shouldn't be used to create a community of "desirables" if you're going to have an unjust, narrowly-political definition of what a "desireable" is.
That's more "cult" than "community."

Last edited:
I agree. I've submitted several common-sense suggestions to improve the moderation system over there and make it more transparent and consistent and I've never gotten a word back or seen them try to implement any of them.

I'm convinced "admin review" is simply a label they throw onto things to pretend there's something approaching an impartial process.

For instance, I suggested months ago that the names of the moderators that are involved in a warning/banning should be visible on the moderation banner.
Also, moderators who have a personal stake in a political issue shouldn't be allowed to moderate issues that deal directly with it, as they obviously take it personally and tend to abuse their position.
For example, Sweet Nicole shouldn't be involved in any moderation that has to do with "trans' issues, as she's pretty demonstrably taken even innocuous statements personally and "dropped her wrath" unjustly.
Some of the moderation staff is blatantly using their power as some sort of personal vindication of some personal vendetta, silencing anyone they see as "the problem."

Moderation shouldn't be used to create a community of "desirables" if you're going to have an unjust, narrowly-political definition of what a "desireable" is.
That's more "cult" than "community."
“History of infractions” is another good one. I’d love to see the history. They can ban a first time offender and say “history of infractions”, and who’s going to verify? I’m willing to bet that almost none of the people have histories, but that the mods say it anyway because it makes it sound more legitimate

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
“History of infractions” is another good one. I’d love to see the history. They can ban a first time offender and say “history of infractions”, and who’s going to verify? I’m willing to bet that almost none of the people have histories, but that the mods say it anyway because it makes it sound more legitimate

That is code for their little helpers getting into confrontations and 'marking' said people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom