• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2007 NBA Playoffs Thread - In Memory of Agent Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw i've been preaching for years to you Kobe hating morons that he didnt run Shaq out of town, and now the truth finally comes out (too bad it has to be like this). VINDICATION!

Gigglepoo

There is no way they would trade him to Phoenix. Sure, NBA fans would love to see that team on the court, but the Lakers are not that stupid. If he gets traded it will be out East. The Bulls make the most sense but you know there's no way Pax is pulling the trigger. If he couldn't even get Gasol there is no way he'll be able to get Kobe. Maybe the Nets? Sign and trade with Vince plus some other crap? Rod Thorn is competent enough to actually pull off this deal.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Gigglepoo said:
There is no way they would trade him to Phoenix. Sure, NBA fans would love to see that team on the court, but the Lakers are not that stupid. If he gets traded it will be out East. The Bulls make the most sense but you know there's no way Pax is pulling the trigger. If he couldn't even get Gasol there is no way he'll be able to get Kobe. Maybe the Nets? Sign and trade with Vince plus some other crap? Rod Thorn is competent enough to actually pull off this deal.

Who the hell knows? I mean I said what you said before about the Lakers trading intradivision but it's always fun to speculate before what is likely to be an anticlimactic trade goes down. I definitely don't see him going to the Nets though.

Gigglepoo said:

i hate the Suns, and would hate to trade Kobe to them, but they realistically could give us the best package. Marion, Barbosa, Diaw and maybe a couple of #1s (including the one from the Hawks which could be a high one next season) is probably the best we could do in this kind of situation. It'll never happen though. Even if Kobe wants out, Buss isn't trading him, at least not this season. And Kobe has too much pride to dog it or pull a Vince Carter.

AirBrian

Gigglepoo said:
Gasol was there for the taking, but Pax chose to keep Deng instead of trading him for Gasol. That said, I maintain my stance that Kobe isn't going anywhere.

Gigglepoo

AstroLad said:
I definitely don't see him going to the Nets though.

I don't know, Kobe does want to play with Kidd and the Nets are moving to Brooklyn shortly. It wouldn't be shocking. Stern really should step in and make sure Kobe doesn't get traded to the West. They have too many good players already! It's getting ridiculous already.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
QUOTE=Karakand]Pretty much. I have to echo drohne though, I've never really liked him as a person. His game is a completely different story.

mitchkupchaksv2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

God I still think he looks exactly like John Malkovich

1364282_10.jpg
[

btw its not entirely suprisng to see Kobe having a mental breakdown like this. He's gone through a lot of crazy shit in his career, it was only a matter of time that he snaps. Crazy Mamba could be pretty ****ing entertaining!

Karakand

Ninja Scooter said:
btw i've been preaching for years to you Kobe hating morons that he didnt run Shaq out of town, and now the truth finally comes out (too bad it has to be like this). VINDICATION!

Dude, they dropped the rape charges against him and people still act like he ****ing video taped it and slapped it on the intertrons. Shaq could get it tattooed on his fat ass and people will still mention it ad nauseum in hate posts.

Blackace

Gigglepoo said:
I don't know, Kobe does want to play with Kidd and the Nets are moving to Brooklyn shortly. It wouldn't be shocking. Stern really should step in and make sure Kobe doesn't get traded to the West. They have too many good players already! It's getting ridiculous already.

Yeah! wait what?

:lol JA Adande on the Knicks chances of getting Kobe:
"If im the Lakers if i see a 212 come up on my caller ID im not even taking the call because the Knicks have NO ONE i want to see!"

Blackace

Ninja Scooter said:
:lol JA Adande on the Knicks chances of getting Kobe:
"If im the Lakers if i see a 212 come up on my caller ID im not even taking the call because the Knicks have NO ONE i want to see!"

Dear Mitch,

We will trade you one of our 45 SGs for you superstar SG, and uhhh... give you James to make that middle solid again (you know he is as big as Shaq!) and give you our pick from 2009!

Love,

Zeke

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
'i don't want to go anywhere; this is my team' kobe says on the ticker at the bottom of the screen. i'm already sick of this. :/

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Duncan hasn't been the same since he cut off the playoff beard

with that said

run up the score

never forget the flying coke cups!

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Here comes D. Fish to save the day!

Hope he fouls out. With all due respect to his daughter (and her condition is sad), I'm tired of the BJ they give the flopper when it comes to this.

goku1693

Ninja Scooter said:
i can understand why Kobe is whining, cause the front office has made some pretty big mistakes, but at the same time, he needs to STFU. All this going public helps NOTHING. Its just going to make it harder to add better players around Kobe, cause opposing GMs are going to know we're desperate and being backed into a corner by Black Mamba. Keep it in house, and besides, it's been 2 seasons since Phil was re-hired, and only 3 since Shaq left and we started this rebuilding process. Remember, Kobe, how it took FIVE years to build a championship team when you were a rookie, and that was with PRIME Shaq to build around (and Jerry West doing the building, mind you). Have some patience and express your concerns in house.

laker fans around the league know that miuch is stupid. but to be honest that phoenix trade looks really good. the lakers would finally be deep and they could finally compete. but i still dont want to see kobe go. maybe we could swap odom for barbosa or something :lol :lol

jobber

i'm opening up the liquor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll pour some out for the fallen teams of some of the gaffers.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
My freakin satellite is down right now so I'm missing the game, but I just checked the score on ESPN. WOW. Nice that Utah showed up. My gosh. 31%

They deserve this beating for what the Utah fans did last game though. That was garbage.

kamikaze

so would it be too much to ask for the jazz to instigate a fight to draw timmy and tony on to the floor for a mandatory game 1 suspension? :D

jobber

kamikaze said:
so would it be too much to ask for the jazz to instigate a fight to draw timmy and tony on to the floor for a mandatory game 1 suspension? :D

u mad?

kamikaze

jobber said:

i didn't have much rooting interest in the playoffs other than pulling for the cinderalla-story (i.e. the warriors) but the results of the horry-nash incident really annoyed me (and even then, it's more directed at david stern and the nba than the spurs in particular).

jobber said:
i'm opening up the liquor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll pour some out for the fallen teams of some of the gaffers.

I am celebrating too man. Great game by the Spurs. 4 more wins baby!!!!

jobber

ParkPace said:
The Spurs don't belong in this series anymore. They are shit and deserve to never have a lead again this season. Maybe they'll finally learn their lesson about how to play like the game means something.

had to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom