• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Wow, he won that by milimetres! One moment of hesitation off the blocks, or being slightly out of position with his stroke and he wouldn't have got that gold.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
2wqhm5e.gif

w.o.w.

nny

how..how the hell did he manage to be first? It seemed impossible to recover that diference..wow..by 0,01 sec..wow, just wow.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
Someone really needs to gif that Mom.. my God man :lol :lol :lol

And did you notice the guy in front of his Mom? Fucking ice cold blank stare.

Blader

Holy fucking shit, that was the closest race--swimming, track, anything--I've ever seen in my entire life. Talk about a heart stopping finish. And all because he pounded into the wall at the end. :lol

besada

Banned
nny said:
how..how the hell did he manage to be first? It seemed impossible to recover that diference..wow..by 0,01 sec..wow, just wow.

Cavic's last stroke was a little early, so he was moving to the wall, but slowing down. Phelps dropped in a half-stroke and then slammed his hands into the wall. I've never seen him need to throw in a half-stroke like that.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Just wow. Phelps was in the middle of a stroke it seemed like, while Cavic was already reaching for the wall. How did Phelps bring his arms up that fast?? Insane.

aznpxdd

Ok...I'll be sure to tune in ~10pm. Fuckin' NBC and their West coast coverage.

Also, anyone know when the next time USA Basketball plays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom