• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some games I'm looking to get rid of (all prices shipped). Everything is in tip top shape.

Resistance 2 - $40
NHL '09 - $30
Guitar Hero World Tour - $35
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - $30

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
SailorDaravon said:
Positive feedback for all of the following (they either confirmed they got their stuff, or I haven't heard anything about not receiving something and it's been weeks, so I'm going to have to assume they got it):

Hazaro
I did indeed receive Crackdown and confirmed it. Haven't played yet though.

Chairhome

Interest Check:
I have a Black Gamecube that I added a region toggle switch (US to JP) to that I don't think I need anymore. Its the old style with a component port, and I have component cables for it. I also have a GBA Player for it.

I'd like to get rid of both the component cables and the GC together, since I would imagine that whoever wants the GC would be looking for the cables anyways, but offers are welcome for them seperately anyways.

Also, I still have GTA IV (360) with a 1-month XBL trial and Viva Pinata if anyone wants to offer on those, too. Thanks.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Two things I'm looking for:

One of the SNES classic controllers from Club Nintendo

One of those white Saturn USB controllers

Let me know if you can help, thanks.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
gokieks said:
Positive feedback for Redd. Hot Shots Golf: OOB arrived quickly and in good condition.

And an update bump:

Have - Prices are shipped in CONUS. Also willing to trade for games that are listed under Wanted in combination with PayPal.

Eternal Sonata (X360, Sealed) - $25.

Wanted

LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
Eternal Sonata (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (PS3)
Don't mean to rain on your parade, but if you have the 360 version of Eternal Sonata, why do you need the PS3 version? No 360? Does the PS3 version have an improvement?

Erudite

Drkirby said:
Don't mean to rain on your parade, but if you have the 360 version of Eternal Sonata, why do you need the PS3 version? No 360? Does the PS3 version have an improvement?

The PS3 version had added playable characters and new dungeons if I'm not mistaken

Mileena

Banned
Selling (ALL PS3):
CoD4
MK vs. DC
GH:WT
White Knight Chronicles (I'm really bad with JP)

Want:
Either color Saturn USB pad
CoD4 (PC)
Valkyria Chronicles
Eternal Sonata

ronito

Positive feedback for dreamer3kx fast shipping, good price, great condition. A++++++plus+++shift= would deal with again.

Halvie

Banned
FS: PS3 SFIV TE Stick $150 shipped if paid for today (Friday...need money for Norris case this weekend). Otherwise $170 shipped anywhere in the US.

Tenks

Probably a longshot but --

Looking to trade any of these (all PS3):

FarCry2
Fallout3
CivRev

For:

Genesis Collection (ps3)

Peronthious said:
Excellent +1000 positive feedback for infiniteloop. Great package, all contents are in excellent condition.

KR3W said:
I got my copy of Dragon Warrior 7 today from Infiniteloop. Thanks alot buddy, game looks perfect.

Thanks! Positive Feedback for Peronthious and KR3W, quick payment.

Solsc

Selling:
Prince of Persia (360) - $35 shipped
Limited edition version with 2 disk.
Only played twice, in mint condition.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Still have that Sanwa JLF for sale/trade

Looking for a Gameboy Micro... would consider sweetening the deal if it's brand new/like new.

I have Donkey Konga, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and a single set of Gamecube bongo drums - all in excellent condition. I would like to sell them all for $35

I also have a gamecube DDR mat that I would like to get rid of and will toss in with the sale of the Donkey Kong set.

Haeleos

PC
Crysis - $20
A Vampyre Story - $20
The Temple of Elemental Evil - $10

PS2
Persona 3: FES - $15
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory - $5

XBOX 360
The Club - $12
DiRT - $12
Overlord - $12
Samurai Warriors 2 - $12
Battlefield Bad Company - $12

XBOX
Soul Calibur 2 - $5

If you take at least $20, shipping will be free. I'm accepting Paypal only. All games are complete except for Maximo which is missing the manual. PM me as I likely won't be checking back in this thread for responses.

PS. I'm also looking for Street Fighter4 fight pads as they aren't available in my area, and I'd be willing to part with a good bundle of these games for one.

Chairhome

storl026 said:
Leaving positive feedback for Chairhome, shipping was fast and everything was how s/he described it!

JodyAnthony said:
I bought his Super Swing Golf, and it came supa-fast. A+++++++++ would buy again!!!!!!!!

Thanks, both of you! I'm a he, by the way. And JodyAnthony, you should have let me know you were on NeoGAF, I would've given you the 7% discount. Do you want me to refund the $1.40 or whatever it was? Haha, its small, but I think I could refund it.

Both JodyAnthony and storl026 were great buyers, by the way. Very fast payments!

Euphor!a

Banned
All games are Non-Greatest Hits, Non-Platinum Hits.

360:
Fight Night Round 3 - $12
Armored Core 4 - $12
Gears of War - $20

PS3:
The Darkness - $12
Grand Theft Auto 4 - $22
SoulCalibur 4 - $22
Virtua Fighter 5 - $12

*ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING*

Everything is in excellent condition and include all original inserts unless otherwise noted.

gokieks

poweld said:
Am kindly requesting:

Folklore, Condemned 1&2 (either system)

Cheers, happy Friday!

My local Wal-Mart has Folklore for $30, and I've heard that other stores have had it at that price in the past as well. Also I know GameStop sells it for $30 new/$27 used (if they have any). Maybe you were looking to get it for less than that, but just thought I'd let you know.

Cloudy

Banned
I have 2 Akuma Street Fighter anniversary pads for PS2. Barely used and all packaging included. PM me and I'll take the best offer...

They look like this:

9824_1.JPG

Snaku

Banned
List updated.

All prices include shipping within the USA. PM me if interested, I accept paypal only.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone quality pics...

Android 18 Mini Resin Bust - $15
znsgoy.jpg

Never opened, box is worn a bit.

Roronoa Zoro Portrait of Pirates Neo - $40
29est9t.jpg

Opened, but in mint condition.

Revoltech Gurren Lagann w/ Core Drill - $15
dqrp76.jpg

Opened, but in mint condition. One of the legs is a little loose.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
Ponn01 said:
Valkyria Chronicles - $35 shipped.

how hard is this game? i'm strategy game retarded. does it walk you through the basics, or is it a sink-or-swim sort of affair?

i love the style, and the reviews are promising, but it's my own brain i have doubts about.

Ponn

Banned
beelzebozo said:
how hard is this game? i'm strategy game retarded. does it walk you through the basics, or is it a sink-or-swim sort of affair?

i love the style, and the reviews are promising, but it's my own brain i have doubts about.

It's really awesome. really really awesome new take on Strategy. It's just i'm being honest with myself and I beat the game but I know i'm not going to find the time to go back to it and replay it with my current backlog and upcoming games.

It's not terribly hard, and since its not like your average strategy game its newbie friendly I would say.

For sale: De Blob (Wii - NTSC) - $30

I thought it would be a fun game, but I should've known when it was overhyped. Only played once, everything included that came with it.

Either PM me on here or AIM me: MidnightScott, or MSN me: scott[underscore]m[underscore]reed[at]sbcglobal.net

Paypal or Money Order Only. Or if you live in the area we can just meet up somewhere =S (Houston - Alief)

I'm also selling my virginity.

beelzebozo said:

Buy it! It's gooooood.

It's not a hard game, and doesn't punish you too severely for doing something wrong. I've found that if I suck, all it really does is prolong the battle.

WTS:

Complete Nintendo Wii Bundle with component cables and wireless sensor bar and extra wii mote and chuck. $220 (homebrewed, comes with 2GB SD card) :D

Okami $20
No More Heroes $20
Zach & Wiki $20
1x Super Famicom Controller (fanclub SNES controller) with original box $40

shipping for games $4.80, for wii $8

Have:

PS3 Lair (sealed) - $17
PS3 Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (sealed) - $30
PS3 Full Auto 2: Battlelines - $12

PS1 Dance Dance Revolution: Konamix (GH, complete) - $12

PSP Jeanne D'Arc (sealed) - $14
PSP NHL 07 (sealed) - $45

DS Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations (sealed) - $28
DS Phoenix Wright: Justice for All (complete) - $15
DS Lunar: Dragon Song (sealed) - $10

GC Baten Kaitos Origins (sealed) - $17

GBA Final Fantasy VI Advance (sealed) - $33

I can get you pictures on request...just PM me. :)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Priced dropped even more. I don't want to eBay my stuff.
Non-CC Paypal. CC Paypal will be accepted if you cover the extra charge ($2 ish, more for DVD)
Hazaro said:
For Sale: Prices shipped to Cont. US via USPS FirstClass w/ DC
60+ Heatware http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=58532 + 17 trades here.

Yamakawa (Cheapo DVD player) DVD-238 - $28 shipped
L4D (PC) New, sealed --- $32 shipped or $30 for code
VHS to DVD converter / Player [Panasonic DMR-ES45V ] --- $125 shipped USPS Priority or UPS
Player does what it does well, all my VHS's that I needed to be converted came out lokoing exactly like their VHS counterparts. Has HDMI port, SD slot, 2 button recording.
Manual (Not included, I just used the 2 button thing on page 50) [Hit to DVD button, then recording]: http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/DMRES45V.PDF

WANTIN TO BUY EDF2017
WANTIN TO BUY ZONE OF ENDERS 2

updated listing.

ninja gaiden II (360, sealed)
paper mario: thousand year door (gamecube, sealed)
persona 3 (re-release, unopened, playstation 2 obviously)
metal gear solid: the essential collection (includes mgs 1, 2, 3; mint/complete)
odin sphere (ps2, mint/complete)

also have these DVD's if interested!

justice league animated series season 1 (mint/complet)
superman animated series season 1 (mint/complete)
batman animated series season 2 (disk 1 has minor scartches)
batman animated movies DVD 3 pack (includes batman & mr. freeze, batman beyond: return of the joker, mask of phantasm; all dvd's and their cases are in great shape, but the box that houses the 3 pack has chips on the corners)
justice league collection DVD 3 pack (includes justice league, paradise lost, justice on trial; all dvd's and their cases are in great shape, but the box that houses the 3 pack has chips on the corners)
venture bros season 1 & 2 (mint/complete)
drawn together: season 1 (mint/complete)
tales from the crypt: seasons 1 & 2 (mint/complete)
undeclared (complete series; mint/complete)

pm me with any offers. with the dvd's i'm basically just trying to clear out my shelves on stuff i'll never watch again, so i'm not looking for anything outrageous!

Chairhome said:
Thanks, both of you! I'm a he, by the way. And JodyAnthony, you should have let me know you were on NeoGAF, I would've given you the 7% discount. Do you want me to refund the $1.40 or whatever it was? Haha, its small, but I think I could refund it.

Both JodyAnthony and storl026 were great buyers, by the way. Very fast payments!

nah, thanks for the offer though!

was just playing SSG. Awesome game.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
selling some ps3 games for cheap, they're all complete and in excellent condition unless noted, and shipping's included:

motorstorm - $16
call of duty 3 (wrinkled insert) - $17
resistance - $19
blazing angels - $16
F.E.A.R. - $19
sixaxis w/ usb cable - $23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom