• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to bite the bullet and sell off the surplus from my collection again. All proceeds will go toward upgrading my DS Lite to a DSi.

I'm putting these up for sale on GAF prior to ebaying the lot.

Please note that all these items are in Australia. Postage will be calculated individually (if, say, you buy multiple items), but the average cost of sending a game over to the US or the UK via air mail is ~AUD $11. Postage to both countries via sea mail will be ~$7AUD. International Registered mail is ~AUD $24. Postage within Australia is ~AUD $5.

US NTSC:

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (Wii)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN) - scratches on disc, but works fine
Super Paper Mario (Wii)
Mario Strikers: Charged (Wii)

PAL:

Disaster: Day of Crisis (Wii)
Paper Mario: TTYD (GCN)
We <3 Katamari (PS2)
Lego Star Wars (PS2)
Sonic Mega Collection Plus (PS2)

Handheld:

Final Fantasy IV (DS)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA)

Hardware:

DS Lite (white, replaced by Nintendo in '07 because of cracked hinge on the original) - It is in perfect working order and thanks to the fact that I am anal about using screen protectors, the screens are 100% scratch free. Comes in the original box with extra styli and a few extra accessories (car, USB chargers etc.) - but be warned as you will need to buy a new charger for it if buying from the US or Europe.

kswiston

Positive feedback for NameGenerated.

Both games arrived in great shape. On top of shipping to Canada, they also lowered their price when they were held up in figuring out the shipping arrangements.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
kodt said:
For Sale:

Ace Combat 6 Limited Edition Ace Edge Bundle $100 shipped

This is the Best Buy exclusive version with a Speed & Angels DVD (sealed), all original packaging included. Used for less than 1 hour. Also includes faceplate (never used).

2yjrd61.jpg
A small recomendation, put a picture of the faceplate up too, there are 6 different kinds in all.

t1mmmy

Neo Member
t1mmmy said:
Hello All,

Let me start off by saying I've been a follower of GAF, but a first time poster. I know this site is all based on rep and trust of the buyers, and I am no stranger to that. I've been trading and selling car related items and have established a great rep on NASIOC and eBay.
Links: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/itrader.php?u=93488 & http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=t1mmmy&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

All under the same username "T1mmmy"

On to the things I have up for sale:

PC:
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (Sealed OEM version) - SOLD!
Cyclone Blower PCI Expansion Fan (Brand new) - 7.50$ Shipped
Rosewill RD 400-2DB ATX Power Supply (Brand new) - 20$ + Shipping
img6836.jpg

img6837.jpg

img6846.jpg

SNES
-Complete in Box Super Nintendo Super Scope. Everything is included, manual, receiver, scope, scope mount, gun, Styrofoam insert, and original box!
Also throwing in Battle Clash Game. : Make me an offer.
img6844.jpg

-Legend of Zelda: A link to the past (Non players choice edition). -SOLD
-Legend of Zelda: A link to the past Official Nintendo Player's guide. Full map intact, approx 4-5 pages have very minor water damage, no ink smeared at all.
img6536.jpg

I got much more things to come, this is all I got listed for now. Please PM me with any questions!

Bump for new page! Someone buy Zelda!

Sanjuro

In about an hour I'm bringing Punch-Out!! (Wii) back to the store....seeing if anyone wants to bite on here $37 shipped.

For the rest of my items I have a post up on this page, I have priced several of my categories.

Jimmy Stav said:
Selling all of this. Everything is mint (seriously, I'm incredibly anal about the condition of my games and their cases), prices include shipping, and pics are available upon request. I can link you to my eBay feedback as well if need be.

DS
Advance Wars: Dual Strike - 10
Lunar Knights - 20
Puzzle Quest - 10
Pokemon Pearl - 15

PSP

Crush - 13
Brave Story - 13

Wii

Klonoa - 22

*ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING*

Crush and Brave Story have been sold.

Darren870

Last Update: 5/26/09 - Sold a Bunch of Games

Note: If you ask me for a game and then I don't hear from you for 48 hrs I am taking the game off hold and allowing other people to snatch it up. I am trying to sell these games and not hold them for people. Sorry! I don't think this is unfair though.

All games are complete unless noted!

If you dont like the prices you can shoot me an offer for any item your interested in. I will review all offers, but please be reasonable. I think the prices though are very fair.

Prices do NOT include shipping.

=============
Not Yet Pictured:

DC - Elemental Gimmick Gear - $10
Xbox - Raze's Hell - $5
Xbox - XIII - $3
GC - Phantasy Star Online : Episodes I & II - $45
PS2 - Crimson Tears - $4
Xbox 360 - Saints Row - $9
Xbox 360 - Dark Sector - $5
Wii - We Ski - $12
GBC - Pokemon: Crystal Verision (Box & Manual - No Game) - $5
GBC - Pokemon: Silver Verison (Box & Manual - No Game) - $5

=============

Pictured Items:

Oddworld - $3
Blinx - $3
Kill.Switch - $4
Ghost Recon - $6
Splinter Cell: Double Agent - $9
Call of Juarez - $10
Monster Madness - $5
Call of Duty 3 - $8
Rockstar Table Tennis - $6

DSCN0524.jpg

Metal Arms - $5
Herdy Gerdy - $4
Star Wars Battlefront - $5

DSCN0528.jpg

Tennis 2k2 (Sealed) - $6
NHL 2k2 - $2
Fur Fighters - $10
Italian Job (Sealed) - $4
NHL Rock The Rink - $2
KOF 99 - $5

DSCN0534.jpg

GBA - Sigma Star Saga (Sealed) - $6

DSCN0537.jpg

Manuals - .50 cents each or all for $3

DSCN0541.jpg

Free Stuff - Just pay shipping

DSCN0545.jpg

I also have this for $50 if anyone is interested:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811144141

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Positive feeback for -PXG-. Great seller (ICO Sealed and SotC in great condition) and nice packaging. Would do business with again :)

Dartastic

SOLD

Hi there, I'm looking to sell my Neo Geo Pocket Color with these lovely games that you can see below! I'm planning on getting rid of the whole shebang for 50 bucks, plus maybe like 5 bucks for shipping within the USA. Everything comes with the original boxes and instruction manuals, however the boxes aren't exactly in great condition. In fact, the Card Fighters box's condition is kinda crappy. Still though, the games are in great shape. I'm also willing to trade for InFamous.

kodt

Banned
Drkirby said:
A small recomendation, put a picture of the faceplate up too, there are 6 different kinds in all.

Thanks here is a pic of the Faceplate:

10ml9is.jpg

kodt said:
Ace Combat 6 Limited Edition Ace Edge Bundle $100 shipped

This is the Best Buy exclusive version with a Speed & Angels DVD (sealed), all original packaging included. Used for less than 1 hour. Also includes faceplate (never used).

2yjrd61.jpg

depward

My Monster Hunter PSP-2000 is on Ebay with less then a day to go. It's the special edition Japan Monster Hunter PSP with all of the bundle goodies in there as well (along with a free Zagg invisible shield). It's sitting at zero bids at a starting bid of $220. I set a reserve price but if I know you're a gaffer and you hit the auction and it's below the reserve price, I'll still let it go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110393546580

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Just got a SNES, if anyone has any games they want to offer, shoot me some names and prices. All I have right now is Super Mario RPG. Or just put them in here, I keep my eye on this topic quite a bit.

Selling WoW Account. $25 - SOLD!

Has 2 months of prepaid play time left
lvl 80 Tank Spec'd Human Female Warrior w/ mostly epic gear
Roughly 3500 gold.
On Nodrassil Server

Jimmy Stav said:
Selling all of this. Everything is mint (seriously, I'm incredibly anal about the condition of my games and their cases), prices include shipping, and pics are available upon request. I can link you to my eBay feedback as well if need be.

DS
Lunar Knights - 20
Puzzle Quest - 10
Pokemon Pearl - 15

Wii

Klonoa - 22

Advance Wars, Crush, and Brave Story have been sold.

ADDED

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - 20

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
fudgey_lumpkins said:
Selling WoW Account. $25

Has 2 months of prepaid play time left
lvl 80 Tank Spec'd Human Female Warrior w/ mostly epic gear
Roughly 3500 gold.
On Nodrassil Server
$250 right?

I don't play WoW, but they go for more than that.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Drkirby said:
Just got a SNES, if anyone has any games they want to offer, shoot me some names and prices. All I have right now is Super Mario RPG. Or just put them in here, I keep my eye on this topic quite a bit.
Buy stuff from SanjuroTsubaki.

KeioSquad2 said:
I have a us Sega Saturn with pro action replay 4 in 1, or slightly worn looking Japanese grey saturn, with mod switch to play imports and american games for trade or sale. I have a list of Saturn imports I have which are all included:

1) guardian heroes
2) Magic knight rayearth
3) Legend of thor
4) paneltia story
5) dark savior
6) Macross - do you remember love
7) grandia
8) Tengai makyou the 4th revelation
9) Super tempo
10) Dragonball Z shinbutohden
11) dragonball z legends
12) astal

pm me if your interested whole lot for $175

looking for:

1) tetris ds
2) resident evil deadly silence
3)sonic rush

will trade whole lot for just those 3( yes im crazy)

Every game is in mint collectable condition. US Saturn is mint, Japanese Saturn is slight worn....both have new batterys.....

Again send me a pm if interested

Now selling 1 Saturn plus games for $100.... yes, you heard right $100 you also cover half the shipping.

KeioSquad2 said:
Ok guy's, I'm posting more stuff cause I need fundage, so I also have:

1) PS3 - 80 gig (no bc for ps2) upgraded to a 320 gig. $250 (Comes with 2 dualshock 3's and hdmi cord, with all packaging)
2) SF4 collectors edition - mint. $45
3) Dead Space - mint. $30
4) Eternal Sonata - mint. $35

If your interested PM me, if you want the whole enchilada...... $330

Here at crazy keio's are prices are not only insane, their causing my hemorrhoids to flair up!!!!:D

Now Selling entire ps3 package for $250, that's right......PM only if serious please.

depward

depward said:
My Monster Hunter PSP-2000 is on Ebay with less then a day to go. It's the special edition Japan Monster Hunter PSP with all of the bundle goodies in there as well (along with a free Zagg invisible shield). It's sitting at zero bids at a starting bid of $220. I set a reserve price but if I know you're a gaffer and you hit the auction and it's below the reserve price, I'll still let it go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110393546580

Monster Hunter PSP. Going for SUPER CHEAP. No bids, it's at $210 with 12 hours to go. Steal of a deal.

gokieks

Drkirby said:

Got cart-only copies of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Jurassic Park that I'm trying to sell for $12 and $6 shipped, respectively. =)

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Dartastic said:
SALE PENDING

Hi there, I'm looking to sell my Neo Geo Pocket Color with these lovely games that you can see below! I'm planning on getting rid of the whole shebang for 50 bucks, plus maybe like 5 bucks for shipping within the USA. Everything comes with the original boxes and instruction manuals, however the boxes aren't exactly in great condition. In fact, the Card Fighters box's condition is kinda crappy. Still though, the games are in great shape. I'm also willing to trade for InFamous.

OMG THAT IS SO TEMPTING.

My biggest regret in game purchasing is when I sold my NeoGeo Pocket with those EXACT three games! :lol Man, I don't need that at all though. I just want to have it, I would never play those games (I played them TO DEATH back in 2001) again and actually I can already play them on my PSP. But damn, someone needs to buy that. Those are some of the best three portable games EVER on any system. Damn!!! I want... but I don't need!!!!

BTW For $55 shipped that is a STEAL. You should hold on to it or sell it for more than that.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
WANT TO BUY:

Fallout 3 PS3
Valkyrie Chronicles PS3
Street Fighter 4 PS3
Street Fighter 4 Fight Pad (Ryu) PS3
Killer Instinct Gold N64

1. The Dark Knight BLU-RAY
  2. Little Big Planet PS3
  3. Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel PSP

FOR SALE:

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure NDS - $20 Shipped, Mint & Complete

Nintendo GameCube with A/V and Power Adapater (NO controller) - Offer?
GameCube Broadband Adapater - Offer?
Phantasy Star Online Epsiode I and II (preferably bundle with BBA) - Offer?

PayPal Only

Ebay Feedback ; CheapAssGamer.com Feedback

Positive Feedback for "Akim" for Fallout 3 - Fast two day shipping!
Positive Feedback for "the chris" for Valkyrie Chronicles - Fast two day shipping!
Positive Feedback for "Cruzader" for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 & Burnout Paradise - AGAIN Super fast two day shipping! :D

Selling these games. All prices include shipping.

PSP
Sega Genesis Collection - $10

PS3
Mirror's Edge - $20
Warhawk (sealed, Greatest Hits) - $15

Ashenor said:
That or he is going to steal it back, but thats not ever worth the effort for 25 bucks.

Dude, I would give the character away for free but seeing as there are two months of playtime left on the account I feel as though I should recoup the cost of those 2 months. What's wrong with that? I understand that the internet is filled with shady people but I really do take offense to your statement seeing as you don't know much or anything about me I don't think you are in a position to make such a claim.

Also, I only played this game casually so I don't know how much this stuff is worth nor do I care, I'm not interested in playing it anymore and maybe someone else is. This would give them something to start with. What's wrong with that?

I've decided to bite the bullet and sell off the surplus from my collection again. All proceeds will go toward upgrading my DS Lite to a DSi.

I'm putting these up for sale on GAF prior to ebaying the lot.

Please note that all these items are in Australia. Postage will be calculated individually (if you buy multiple items, shipping costs go way down), but the average cost of sending a game over to the US or the UK via air mail is ~AUD $11. Postage to both countries via sea mail will be ~$7AUD. International Registered mail is ~AUD $24. Postage within Australia is ~AUD $5.

US NTSC:

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (Wii)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN) - scratches on disc, but works fine
Super Paper Mario (Wii)
Mario Strikers: Charged (Wii)

PAL:

Disaster: Day of Crisis (Wii)
Paper Mario: TTYD (GCN)
We <3 Katamari (PS2)
Lego Star Wars (PS2)
Sonic Mega Collection Plus (PS2)

Handheld:

Final Fantasy IV (DS)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA)

Hardware:

DS Lite (white, replaced by Nintendo in '07 because of cracked hinge on the original) - It is in perfect working order and thanks to the fact that I am anal about using screen protectors, the screens are 100% scratch free. Comes in the original box with extra styli and a few extra accessories (car, USB chargers etc.) - but be warned as you will need to buy a new charger for it if buying from the US or Europe.

Jimmy Stav said:

DS
Lunar Knights - 20
Puzzle Quest - 10
Pokemon Pearl - 15

Wii

Klonoa - 22
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - 20

Advance Wars, Crush, and Brave Story have been sold.

Quoting for a new page.

-PXG-

* UPDATED (EVERYTHING PRICED!!!)

* SHIPPING TO US, PUERTO RICO, MEXICO & CANADA ONLY

(shipping to Mexico or Canada will cost extra)

* I WILL REDUCE PRICES IF YOU BUY MULTIPLE ITEMS

* I'M WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PRICES

* PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE

I WANT:

Digital Devil Saga 2 (willing to purchase or trade)

FOR SALE

PS1:

Revelations: Persona $80 shipped
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment $60 shipped

PS2:

Persona 3 FES (SEALED) $25 shipped
Persona 4 (w/ Visual Data book and Double Jump strat guide) SOLD
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (w/ soundtrack) SOLD
Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica (SEALED) SOLD
Marvel vs Capcom 2 $60 shipped
Gitaroo Man SOLD
Zone of the Enders 2: The 2nd Runner SOLD
Rez (open, but BRAND NEW) $40 shipped
Frequency $15 shipped
Odin Sphere SOLD
GrimGrimoire (no manual) $20 shipped
God Hand (open, but BRAND NEW) SOLD
Dark Cloud 2 $20 shipped
Ico (in shrink wrap, but some got torn off, never been opened/ played) SOLD
Shadow of the Colossus SOLD

PS3:

Folklore (SEALED) SOLD
Valkyria Chronicles (SEALED) SOLD
Disgaea 3 (w/ custom soundtrack & Double Jump strat guide) SOLD

Xbox 360:

1 Month Xbox Live Gold card
1 Month Xbox Live Gold card (willing to also trade all three for MS, PSN or Nintendo points)
1 Month Xbox Live Gold card

Gamecube:

DDR: Mario Mix (everything but the pad :p) $35 shipped
Gotcha Force $15 shipped
Skies of Arcadia Legends $25 shipped
Baten Kaitos Origins $20 shipped
The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition $35 shipped
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/ Master Quest $25 shipped
Killer 7 $15 shipped
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X $40 shipped
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes SOLD
Pikmin 2 $35 shipped

Wii:

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (open, but BRAND NEW w/ Club Nintendo PIN) SOLD
Zack & Wiki $20 shipped
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (SEALED) SOLD
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles $25 shipped
Excite Truck SOLD

DS:

My Japanese Coach SOLD
Electroplankton (open, but BRAND NEW) SOLD

Strategy Guides:

Mana Khemia $10 shipped
Disgaea SOLD
Persona 3 (SEALED) SOLD

Other:

Component/ VGA to HDMI converter box $40 shipped

Jirotrom

PS2 Games

Culdcept $15.00 shipped
Culdcept.jpg

Neo Geo Battle Coliseum $9.00 shipped

Phantom Brave Strategy Guide $8.00 shipped

PS2 Import games

Rez JP $9.00 shipped
Sword of the Samurai Euro Version $7.00 shipped

PS2 Accessories

Beatmania Turntable (slightly modded to make spin better) $20.00 shipped

Gameboy Advance Games

Yggdra Union ***NEW*** $19.00 shipped
yggdra.jpg

Im extremely broke gaf, so please help out. Im willing to negotiate prices, im also a trusted seller, ebayer, and gaf member. Please help a gaffer out, ask questions ask for pics, ask for conditions.
Check my ebay ratings 100% jirotrom.

THANKS! to all who have helped so far!

Ace Combat 6 Face plates for 360
Super Mario Galaxy gold coin
P5197247.jpg

P5197250.jpg

Persona 3 Limited Sealed + Strat Guide
Persona3.jpg

Yakuza 2 Sealed BRAND NEW $18.00 shipped
Dragon Quest VIII Strat Guide
Soul Nomad $20.00 Shipped
Shadow Hearts $27.00 shipped
Shadow Hearts Covenant $20.00 shipped
Disgaea + Guide
Disgaea 2 Sealed $28.00 shipped
The World of Disgaea: Character Collection Art book $30.00 shipped
Shadow of the Colossus + Guide... processing
Final Fantasy XII limited edition strat Guide

Devil Summoner Strat Guide
Tales of legendia strat guide
DQ heroes rocket slime strat guide
New Super mario Bros Strat Guide

Zelda Twilight P official guide from Nintendo power sealed with soundtrack
P5197226.jpg

P5197228.jpg

soundtrack is actually sealed in the package as well

Zelda TP Prima Premiere Edition Strat guide, Wii version
P5197219.jpg

Zelda TP Collectors edition Guide, damaged at the corner
P5197230.jpg

P5197232.jpg

Donkey Konga bongo

This added list at the bottom is for sale as well... please make offers im pretty open to price suggestions as i need to raise another hundred fast, btw I finally have some work:D just that i wont get paid for another 2 weeks.

Hey Guys, I have 2 more items to add, and I will update this list with prices and new pics soon.

Soapstone Chess Set,
chessboard1.jpg

chessboard2.jpg

Ichigo's Bankai Sword from Bleach

sword.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom