• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
FS: HTC Fuze + 4GB MicroSD card. unlocked. No accessories included.

fuzez627.jpg

$175

Alucrid

Banned
Anyone willing to draw up two quick concept images for me for $10 or so? I know it's an odd request, but I'm doing a stupid English presentation and need some sort of visual. Just two simple sketches, no color, and I'd need it by tonight. If you think you can do it let me know and we can go over the details.

Frostburn

Positive feedback for ngower great communication and crazy fast shipping, thanks again!

Now my DSi has a playmate for GBA Games! I love the form factor of this thing!
212vb47.jpg

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Positive feedback for alehousedave. Game is in great condition, fast shipment and great price. Thanks again!

Speevy

Banned
YagizY said:
Anyone willing to trade Assassins Creed 2 (PS3) for Assassins Creed (360)? I really wanted the PS3 version.

You should probably do some research on that unless you're just collecting games.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 used (barely...lol)

$40! Shipped (U.S.)

SSFIV PS3 SEALED

$24 Shipped

Looking for NSMB used (at least disc, manual and case)

smurfx

get some go again
anybody willing to sell panzer dragoon orta for cheap? just got a xbox for the first time and i want to play some of the games i never got to play. looking to get dead or alive too and other good xbox games i missed.

for a new page

for sale
Sealed Super Mario Galaxy 2
$42 shipped

ed0ac1d9-1.jpg

Red Dead Redemption xbox 360- $43 shipped mint
cae0b2ce-1.jpg

Red Dead Redemption t-shirt Size L-$14 shipped
2da30590-1.jpg

Also selling
The Beatles Rock Band-sealed-$27 shipped
Rock Band-Sealed-$15 shipped
Guitar Hero Aerosmith-sealed-$14 shipped
Ninja Gaiden 2- Sealed with slip cover-$16 shipped
Warhawk Bundle-sealed includes blutooth headset -$26 shipped
Guitar Hero World Tour-mint-$13 shipped
Guitar Hero 3-disc has some scratches -$10 shipped
7e52cc56-1.jpg

Red Dead Redemption Golden Guns Weapons code-Xbox 360 $10

YagizY

Speevy said:
You should probably do some research on that unless you're just collecting games.

I know the discrepancies, the problem is is that my 360 sounds like it's a jet taking off. Microsoft was nice enough to send my a loud crappy refurb when my super quiet 360 red ringed.

poweld

Middling-to-negative feedback for corkscrewblow. A "mint copy of the GS Limited Edition of Red Dead Redemption" was what was advertised. The cardboard sleeve came crushed on one side (how it was packed) and none of the LE DLC codes were included.

I suppose I should have inquired about the codes, but really, it hardly qualifies as anything special anymore once the bonuses have been gutted.

On the other hand, the game was shipped out promptly and runs fine.

DeadGzuz

Banned
I have a brand new (with Sackboy code) ModNation Racer PS3 for sale, $48 shipped paypal.

I also have a near mint Wii Fit Plus in the box (board and disc), used a handful of times for $60 if someone can meet me in the Bay Area (east bay). I'm not sure how much it would cost to ship, but if anyone wants to pay shipping, great.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Selling complete PS3 versions of Borderlands, and Darksiders. $25 shipped for each, or $45 shipped for both. Looking for paypal only, no trades please.

PM if interested.

For Sale:

PS3

Lego Rock Band - $20
Tekken 6 - $25
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - $30

If you would like pics let me know. All games are adult owned and are in mint condition.
I accept paypal.

ViolentP

My CFW Star Wars PSP collection.

White Star Wars PSP-2000 5.50 GEN-D2
2 Memory Sticks (4GB and 2GB)
Device Charger
Component Cables
Lumines
PoPoLoCrois
Final Fantasy: Crisis Core
Silent Hill: Origins
R-Type Command
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Tiger Woods PGA Tour
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron

Jomjom

Banned
Taking offers/gauging interest on a 60gb PS3 that has been upgraded with a 250gb HDD.

Wanted to give my fellow GAFers a shot first before putting it on eBay. Since I'd be saving money on eBay fees and saving time, naturally anyone who buys it here will get a discount accordingly, so we both win.

System comes with:
  • PS3 covered with clear non-stick skin shortly after opening (no scratches)
  • Controller
  • All original cables + 1.3a HDMI cable
  • Bluetooth headset from Warhawk bundle
  • Original box and all documents and packaging materials, even receipt if you want it

I've been a law student or working multiple jobs since I've gotten this system so it has been played pretty sparingly. The system has never froze on me and has never been stored in any home theater cabinets. It gets covered after every use so that no dust gets into the system when not in use. Basically I'm extremely OCD, and I've cared for this system like it was my son.

I'm upgrading (or downgrading depending on your opinion) to the FF13 PS3, so I would like to sell this to help pay off part of it. I have quite a few positives from selling here and I will only sell to people who are either well established here or have positive feedback. If you don't, don't bother PMing. Thanks!

P.S. Pictures when I get home from work tonight.

Just finished up some nagging DS games, so now they're for sale. Prices include shipping.

o7obhh.jpg

Game Boy Advance with e-Reader $30
The World Ends With You $15
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen $15
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride $30
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (NEW) $30
Tetris DS*** $20

***I got this copy off eBay, so it's probably a bootleg. It works fine on DS Lite (and presumably DS phat), but DSi and DSi XL will have none of it.

All prices include shipping (though shipping outside the U.S. will most likely incur an additional $5 or so), I accept cash, personal check, money order, money transfer and PayPal. All items listed are also possible trade fodder for whatever's in my request list. PM me if you're interested:

PS2
Space Channel 5 Parts 1+2, cover plastic on front is very loose, but you don't notice unless you deliberately pick at it. SOLD

Devil May Cry, Japanese Version with English voice and text if I recall rightly YOU NEED A PS2 OR BC-PS3 THAT IS NTSC-J TO PLAY THIS GAME, $5

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ (Includes english-voiced Kingdom Hearts II with Japanese menu interface, Kingdom Hearts: Re:CoM in Japanese if I recall rightly), manual's a bit scruffed up, that's it, YOU NEED A PS2 OR BC-PS3 THAT IS NTSC-J TO PLAY THIS GAME, $20

Japanese Games Bundle: Get KHFMII+ and DMC1 for $20

Wii

Excitebots: Trick Racing, no Super Sandwich or Club Nintendo Code,$10

Game Boy Advance (Everything in this list is trade fodder FIRST)

Super Mario Bros., Famicom Mini Edition, with box and papers
Star Soldier, Famicom Mini Edition, with box and papers
Astro Boy: Omega Factor
Chu Chu Rocket
Pokemon Leaf Green

Other Stuff

Modnation Racers Air Raid download code, ASK FOR IT'D
Devil May Cry 4 3-disc Import Soundtrack and Promotional Mini-Artbook, $15
Metal Gear Solid bande desinee on DVD (Region 2), steelbook case, covers MGS1 and MGS2, $20
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children FREE with anything in my selection, or $5 alone
The E3 "Show Maybe?" Magazine of sorts from E3 2006, has lots of Metal Gear all over it, which makes sense considering it was from Konami. $15

Now, what do I want?
Soulcalibur IV Steelbook Edition for PS3, the PAL-region exclusive with Darth Vader and Nightmare on the cover
Akira on Blu-ray
Gunbuster vs. Diebuster on Blu-ray
Square Enix Party CDs, or just the Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII one is fine
Super Mario Galaxy 2-disc Soundtrack
...that's about it for now I guess.

ngower

Frostburn said:
Positive feedback for ngower great communication and crazy fast shipping, thanks again!

Now my DSi has a playmate for GBA Games! I love the form factor of this thing!
212vb47.jpg

Positive feedback right back at ya Frostburn. Quick payment, communicative...good stuff.

xaosslug

selling:

(all PS3 and mint/complete)

3D Dot Game Heroes
Assassin's Creed 2
Cross Edge
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

buying:

(all DS and mint/complete, pls!)

Chrono Trigger
Bangai O Spirits

Cruzader

Banned
Will trade few of my games(excludes DS) for Red Dead PS3.

My Stuff:

PS3 Games:

xprml3.jpg

*All games mint/complete*

+Tekken 6 - $24
+Warhawk - $15
+Socom: Confrontation - $15
+Brutal Legend (New/Sealed) - $18
+Dead Space (New/Sealed) - $18

+Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition (only the game was used)
--has OST/Artbook+LE Guide(All new!!!!)

---> PM offers for my Demon's Souls DE! (No low ballerz plz)

XBOX360:

-Halo 3: ODST (2 Disk - New/Sealed) - $$27

MISC:

- $30 Staples GC - trade for a game/PSN card, or PM paypal offer.
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit key/serial(Upgrade Kit) & 1 Win7 Pro (64/32bit) Key - PM offers.

Looking to trade:

God of War Collection
God of War III

Looking for:

Dragon Age: Orgins (PS3 version)
Uncharted 2

I'd love to trade both at the same time if possible. Have feedback on page 532.

Sanjuro

Last call on some of these items. Going to be using eBay in the next couple of days.

ayvy2u.jpg

360 - Super Street Fighter IV and FightPad

PS3 - Official Sony PS3 Headset Complete (Used for less than one hour tops) - $30 shipped.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fall of the Foot Clan (Factory Sealed) - Looking for around $60. Going on eBay soon.

XBOX Live Vision Cameras
- $12 shipped.

Halo: ODST - New & Sealed $25 Shipped.

Nintendo
Nintendo Gamecube.
Super Nintendo.
Sony
Playstation.
Playstation 2.

Microsoft
XBOX.
XBOX 360.

Sega
Sega Dreamcast.
Sega Genesis.

Other Items
Tiger game.comhttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11334789&postcount=3225 - $10
Nintendo promo and misc promo items.
DVD

My feedback list consists of positives for everybody listed as well as for myself. Everyone here have been excellent buyers and there has been great communication in between.
My current GAF feedback.

MaKooin

Neo Member
It seems that there aren't many UK people using this thread but I'll have a go anyway:

MaKooin said:
Real life is getting in the way of games and I'm going to have to sell my stick. It has a Datel PCB (compatible with 360/PS3, controlled by a switch), full Sanwa (OBSFs and JLF-TY-8P), a Dreamcast Agetec shell (because it's sturdy as all hell and very well made). I'm based in the UK so my options for selling this thing are slim. I've only had it for a couple of months and I'm sad to see it go. I figured this would be a good place to advertise it because you guys clearly love your sticks. :D

Pics:

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01345.jpg

DSC01342.jpg

£95 + P&P. I'd also be interested in trading for some of the following PS3 games:

Read Dead Redemption
Fifa World Cup 2010
God of War III
Tekken 6
Fight Night Round 4

I'm also after a DS Lite.

This is the first time I've used this thread but I can provide feedback from a few other forums as well as ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom