• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

The_Reckoning said:
Selling iPhone 3GS 16gb black. Perfect condition. 3 weeks old. Jailbroken 3.1.3 firmware. 400$ obo. Includes box and all accessories.

And so... began, the iPhone sales have.

Menelaus

Banned
I've taken as much info off these labels as possible. The pic is pretty high res, you should be able to get model numbers off of any that you are interested in. These have all been pulled from systems that we are getting rid of, I can't tell you if they work or not.

Prices are BEST OFFER

Click here for a giant picture of the lot

8x Hynix 256mb PC2100 CL2.5
6x Hynix 256mb PC2-3200
2x Kingston 512mb KTT3614/512
2x Dell 512mb PC2100 cl2.5
2x Hynix 512mb PC2-5300
2X Nanya 256mb PC2100 CL2.5
2x Kingston 1GB PC2-5300
2x Hynix 512mb PC2-4200
1x Samsung 1gb PC2-4200
1x Dell 1gb SNPINSP5150/1GX6 (no info, I think it's DDR333)

Well since I found a buyer for my stick I figured I'd try and sell this here before ebay

I have a Logitech Harmony one with PS3 adapter. I paid $175 just after Christmas for them. I loved them too but since then I have canceled my cable in lieu of netflix and have a Bravia television and Sony amp, so the TV remote controlls everything nicely now. PM me if you are interested and make an offer, it is in very new condition, unfortunately I do not have the original packaging anymore though. pic's upon request.

I also have a copy of FFVII for PC I'd like to sell too, it's in very good condition, based off the packaging its visibly used, but it's not destroyed or anything, pm for pics.

friskykillface said:
for a new page

for sale
Sealed Super Mario Galaxy 2
$41 shipped

ed0ac1d9-1.jpg

Red Dead Redemption t-shirt Size L-$14 shipped
2da30590-1.jpg

Also selling
The Beatles Rock Band-sealed-$27 shipped
Rock Band-Sealed-$15 shipped
Guitar Hero Aerosmith-sealed-$14 shipped
Ninja Gaiden 2- Sealed with slip cover-$16 shipped
Warhawk Bundle-sealed includes blutooth headset -$26 shipped
Guitar Hero World Tour-mint-$13 shipped
Guitar Hero 3-disc has some scratches -$10 shipped
7e52cc56-1.jpg

Red Dead Redemption Golden Guns Weapons code-Xbox 360 $10

Splinter Cell Conviction - $32 shipped or trade for Skate 3 or Alpha Protocol or tell me what you got :D
dc220dcb-1.jpg

*best buy pre -order bonus not included

Alan Wake DLC code- offer a price

new page

For Sale

Xbox 360 Mad Catz Sagat Street Fighter IV fight pad (rev 2)
$20 shipped obo

Super Mario Galaxy 2

$38 Shipped

Sega All Star Tennis PS3 (Sealed)
$9 Shipped

Cruzader

Banned
Will trade few of my games(excludes DS) for Red Dead PS3.

My Stuff:

PS3 Games:

xprml3.jpg

*All games mint/complete*

+Tekken 6 - $24
+Warhawk - $15
+Socom: Confrontation - $15
+Brutal Legend (New/Sealed) - $18
+Dead Space (New/Sealed) - $18

+Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition (only the game was used)
--has OST/Artbook+LE Guide(All new!!!!)

---> PM offers for my Demon's Souls DE! (No low ballerz plz)

XBOX360:

-Halo 3: ODST (2 Disk - New/Sealed) - $$27

MISC:

- $30 Staples GC - trade for a game/PSN card, or PM paypal offer.
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit key/serial(Upgrade Kit) & 1 Win7 Pro (64/32bit) Key - PM offers.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I have a 160 GB PS3 and a few games that I used to play Heavy Rain and a couple of other titles. It's basically new. I'm looking to trade it for something - but not another console. PM me if you got something interesting.

EDIT: Also looking for an iPad.

Doublethink said:
Positive feedback for GamerGeorge. I bought a PSP from him and the system was like new and was shipped quickly.

Positive feedback for Doublethink, too. Great guy to deal with, fast payment. Highly recommended.

Positive feedback for ViolentP, he was very responsive to messages and shipped out the PSP bundle within a day of my payment. Thanks a lot!

Stuff for sale (All prices include shipping)

fwq53o.jpg

Game Boy Advance with e-Reader $30
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen $15
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (NEW) $28
Tetris DS*** $18

***Does not play on my DSi, so it is probably a bootleg. Worked fine on the DS Lite I no longer have, hence me trying to sell it.

nei4rc.jpg

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction Collectors Edition $40
  • Weapon and Armor code redeemed, USB card opened and found defective, decals sealed, all inserts included.

Alex

Have:

Siren: New Translation
Katamari Forever (sealed)
3D Dot Heroes (sealed)

Interested in:

Resonance of Fate (PS3)
Nier (PS3)
RE5 Gold (PS3)

noquarter

Leaving positive feedback for Soul4ger. Ordered some CD's from him and they showed up in promised condition
even if life did slow it down some
. I would deal with again.

This is instead of the feedback I left a few weeks ago.

The_Reckoning said:
Selling iPhone 3GS 16gb black. Perfect condition. 3 weeks old. Jailbroken 3.1.3 firmware. 400$ obo. Includes box and all accessories.

Sorry if I'm finally being a price policemen. But the iPhone 4 will be $199.99 and the 3GS will drop to $99.99...:S

MidnightScott said:
Sorry if I'm finally being a price policemen. But the iPhone 4 will be $199.99 and the 3GS will drop to $99.99...:S

and that is for upgrades price police. If you buy the phone without an upgrade its like 500-600

iyg1vo.jpg

2nthk.jpg

HP Mini 1126NR

1GB RAM, 16GB SSD, perfect for a linux or chromium install. $125 shipped.

Sorry, forgot to mention it's a WinXP3 OS right now. I still have the CD's to install the Windows OS and they're included. I also have burned CD's for Moblin 2.1, Ubuntu Netbook Remix 9.10 and Kubuntu Netbook Remix 9.10 if you want them; goodness knows I don't have a use for them. The two 'buntu's work great on the unit as I've installed them myself, it just takes a bit of work to get the wireless working but if you use it for a Linux box you shouldn't have a problem.

Positive feedback for mernst23, Stencil, and Shanks.

All transactions went smoothly, and items arrived quickly and in great condition. Thanks, guys.

MidnightScott said:
I appreciate the concern, but that is roughly the going rate. This is mainly for people who want to unlock and use on another carrier. Or who don't want to sign another contract etc. I may be a bit high on the price. Hence the OBO

poweld

MidnightScott said:
Nice! Glad to see you've come around 180 degrees. Like the others said, a contract includes a large chunk of your phone's price. Try a PM next time.

NoRéN

looking to buy:

I'm in need of an 3-way AV switch/splitter thing so that I can have all my systems hooked up and not have to unplug the AV cables every time. Looking to save some cash here and I've tried buying some on eBay and they've all been crap so far. SO, if you have one laying around that you don't need or can direct me to a place that has some that are quality, let me know. Thanks!

thaOwner

Have:
Fifa 10 World Cup - $40
Uncharted 2 - $30 + $10 paypal

Want:
Red Dead Redemption

Will trade either either one for RDR for PS3 or Sell 'em.

EDIT: Also looking for Google Nexus One at a reasonable price.
PM me if interested.

Frostburn

Frostburn said:
Looking to buy in Neogaf condition:

Game Boy Advance SP AGS-101 in Graphite

I see them from time to time but always in horrible condition as if the only people who owned these things were all 11 year olds that dragged them on a string as they walked to the school bus.

Please let me know if you have one to sell and how much you'd like for it.

Still looking to buy this GBA SP and also an Astro Mixamp

The "I don't like these games but you probably do."

Selling ($3 for shipping) (Disk, Manual, Case in perfect condition)

Street Fighter IV (PS3)
Brutal Legend (PS3)
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits (PS3)
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (Wii)
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 (DS)
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (DS)
Marble Saga Kororinpa (Wii)

US & Paypal only. PM me your offers. May discount if you buy more than one.

Really hoping I can get 3D Dot Game Heroes. :D

Solsc

PRICE CUT!!!!!! MUST SELL!
Solsc said:
-Japanese dark blue DSi, mint condition. Has been in case since I purchased it in Japan.
Comes with case, wall charger, and extra stylus.
This will play any American DS game, as long as its not a DSi only title.
$125 Shipped
-Ouendan 2
$12 Shipped
-DSTTi Card w/ 2gb micro SD card(not pictured)
$20 Shipped
I will sell all as bundle for $145 Shipped!

Pictures:
DSi Open
DSC01181.JPG

DSi Closed (No case)
DSC01185.JPG

Before, I start, a note: If you've decided to pass on a transaction, please tell me so via PM. I can't read your mind over the Internet, I can only infer after days of silence that you are not interested. And with that:

All prices include shipping (though shipping outside the U.S. will most likely incur an additional $10 or so due to Priority shipping rates), I accept cash, personal check, money order, money transfer and PayPal. All items listed are also possible trade fodder for whatever's in my request list. PM me if you're interested in what I'm sellin' or got what I'm wantin':

PS2

Onimusha 3: Demon Siege, signed by Keiji Inafune in silver sharpie during an event for Mega Man somethingorother on DS in the 33rd St. Gamestop, NY, $20, pictures here and here

Devil May Cry, Japanese Version with English voice and text if I recall rightly YOU NEED A PS2 OR BC-PS3 THAT IS NTSC-J TO PLAY THIS GAME, $5

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ (Includes english-voiced Kingdom Hearts II with Japanese menu interface, Kingdom Hearts: Re:CoM in Japanese if I recall rightly), manual's a bit scruffed up, that's it, YOU NEED A PS2 OR BC-PS3 THAT IS NTSC-J TO PLAY THIS GAME, $20

Japanese Games Bundle: Get KHFMII+ and DMC1 for $20

Game Boy Advance

Super Mario Bros., Famicom Mini Edition, with box and papers $15
Star Soldier, Famicom Mini Edition, with box and papers $10
Astro Boy: Omega Factor SOLD
Chu Chu Rocket SOLD
Pokemon Leaf Green $15, comes with wireless adapter

Other Stuff

Devil May Cry 4 3-disc Import Soundtrack and Promotional Mini-Artbook, $15
Metal Gear Solid bande desinee on DVD (Region 2), steelbook case, covers MGS1 and MGS2, $20
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children SOLD, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! :D
The E3 "Show Maybe?" Magazine of sorts from E3 2006, has lots of Metal Gear all over it, which makes sense considering it was from Konami. $15

What I'm Buyin' or Tradin' For:
Soulcalibur IV Steelbook Edition for PS3, the PAL-region exclusive with Darth Vader and Nightmare on the cover
Gunbuster vs. Diebuster on Blu-ray, U.S. version
The Crisis Core FFVII Square Enix Party CD
Super Mario Galaxy 2-disc Soundtrack
...that's about it for now I guess.

All prices include shipping

I got:
Red Faction Guerrilla (360) - $15
Magna Carta 2 - $18
Final Fantasy XII (Regular edition, stickers, but mint everything else) - $9
Sega Superstars Tennis + XBL Arcade disc - Free with any purchase or I'm throwing it away
Phantom Dust (case isn't 100% otherwise great) - $8
Ultimate Shooting Collection ( Chaos Field, Radilgy, Karous) - $9
Bionic Commando (360) - $7
Ridge Racer 7 - $13
PN 03 (has a sticker that sez 2.99 on the case)- $6
Project Sylpheed ( I may as well give up on ever playing this game) - $8

Stuff for sale (All prices include shipping)

fwq53o.jpg

Game Boy Advance with e-Reader $30
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen $15
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (NEW) $30
Tetris DS*** $15

***Does not play on my DSi, so it is probably a bootleg. Worked fine on the DS Lite I no longer have, hence me trying to sell it.

nei4rc.jpg

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction Collectors Edition $40
  • Weapon and Armor code redeemed, USB card opened and found defective, decals sealed, all inserts included.

Stuff for sale

Halo ODST (SEALED)
Record of Agarest War (no LE items)

PS3
Alone in the Dark: Inferno
Cross Edge
Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (all CE contents untouched, only took out the game, still sealed)

PS2
.hack G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce
.hack G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
Grandia III
King of Fighters 2000 & 2001
Shadow of the Colossus
Shining Force EXA (SEALED however, it has an indentation on the lower right section of the front)
Simple 2000 Series Vol. 58: The Gekai
Suikoden V
Yakuza 2

PS1
D (longbox version, hinges broken, some scratches)
Mega Man Legends 2 (no manual)
Mega Man X4 (Greatest Hits packaging but non GH disc, mint)
PaRappa the Rapper
Pocket Fighters (disc only)
Soul Blade (Greatest Hits, mint)

Blu-Ray
Devil May Cry Complete Series
Swordfish

PM me for pix and info :D

looking for PayPal

JudgeN

This will be my first time selling something, I take paypal.

WTS: SAPPHIRE TOXIC 100282TXSR Radeon HD 5850 1GB

$300 shipped

PM for more information.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Selling an iPhone 3GS 32GB. Fully jailbroken.

Minor cosmetic scratches on the back. Nothing deep or noticeable. Great condition, overall.

Comes with original box, charger, and cable.

Even if you don't have AT&T, consider picking it up for the insane amount of games. =) Obviously works fine with just WiFi and functions as an iPod Touch (with GPS + more)

Please PM me if interested. I'm upgrading to the iPhone 4, and if this doesn't sell here on GAF, I'm just gonna throw it on eBay.

allegate said:
iyg1vo.jpg

2nthk.jpg

HP Mini 1126NR

1GB RAM, 16GB SSD, perfect for a linux or chromium install. $125 shipped.

Sorry, forgot to mention it's a WinXP3 OS right now. I still have the CD's to install the Windows OS and they're included. I also have burned CD's for Moblin 2.1, Ubuntu Netbook Remix 9.10 and Kubuntu Netbook Remix 9.10 if you want them; goodness knows I don't have a use for them. The two 'buntu's work great on the unit as I've installed them myself, it just takes a bit of work to get the wireless working but if you use it for a Linux box you shouldn't have a problem.
Other pics:
9uxd3s.jpg

this is the dremel fix I did to make the power plug stay in. Apparently there's a problem with HP's design team that didn't catch that the plug had a 2-3 mm clearance problem with docking. It stays now, and it doesn't look nearly as bad as that when it's sans flash.

2akdw91.jpg

this is a tiny (like the size of a fingernail) scratch on the cover. It actually took me about 5 minutes to find it and I know it's there. The flash brings it out against the shiny background.

973bjq.jpg

a little dipper in the screen. Not sure of the reason for it, but it's there. It's not too noticeable, but I have to be thorough.

kai3345

Banned
Looking for:
SMT: Nocturne (in playable condition, I don't care about mint/complete, etc. as long as you adjust the price accordingly) Looking to buy for around $20

mlaz14

Leaving positive feedback for t1mmmy was a pleasure to deal with.

Still selling Xbox 360 games. Prices are negotiable.

Bioshock (Platinum Hits)- $10
Fallout 3- $12
Mass Effect (Platinum Hits)- $10
Skate 2- $11
1 month Xbox live gold code-$5

I also have Assassins Creed 2 disc and manual only. $13

US and paypal only. PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom